Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 08-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Experiencer
Does anyone feel like they *feel* too much?

Especially when it comes to music or any form of artistic expression. It's like you're channeling some esoteric energy from somewhere completely unearthly, and the rush is always too intense to comprehend what it is or what its purpose is, or much less place it into words... It's just always so much. Does this happen to anyone else? If this is typical of starseeds and/or indigos, why?
Old 11-12-2015, 02:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, this happens to me! I think its common for Indigos and starseeds. You should look into Highly Sensitive People(HSP) too, as that has a lot to do with it :)
Old 12-12-2015, 01:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes! But not just with music or artistic expression. It can come any time with anything like washing dishes. But I think you can turn anything into some form of expression.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:24 AM
Deactivated Account
I surely do as an HSP/Indigo. I believe that its a proccess we're all going through and the more sensitive one is the more intune with ones Higher Self/Soul one is...and when we all finally do waalaa Ascension. : )
Old 20-01-2016, 09:27 AM
Seeker

Me too. there are times when its easy as breathing for me to connect with distinct energies and its fun. but its awfully annoying when i'm trying to focus on worldly matters (studies/chores etc) and the buzzing just won't stop. over amplified emotions and my personal energy going out of balance is a frequent with me.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Pathfinder
Yeah same here :) It's definitely overwhelming, but I love it, I find it makes me feel alive and that's when I am most inspired, even if it's too much like you said. The advice I've had in the past about this, is to use channel it into something positive, whatever it is, express it and it will be much easier to deal with :)
Old 08-02-2016, 02:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow, i am glad there are so many of us!
I never thought of it as too much.. actually, I thought its just my head or perception is too deep (aka take and process too personally or too close) So after been told by some friend, my mother and other people words like 'take it easy' or 'you are too serious' I just started thinking - it is something wrong with me - i just can not accept life 'lightly'..
Until some day I went to random art exhibition with my friend and after some discussion of what he thought of artworks he just said - it was kind of non sense.. Gloomy weird worlds or some kind of images that only artist himself could understand.. And went on about techniques and how well were things painted (aka realistic or not)
Now this was a bit of a wake up call for me I could easily feel and understand what artist was saying with every semi-abstract piece. Moreover - i could sense what he felt while creating it..
For an empath like me or any one of you i must say - such trips to galleries or catching music that is just plain draining can make you feel really down. But also, can do completely opposite if art or music are uplifting and resonate with your vibration

I just started to learn all this, so sorry if too much of a confusing explanation.
Also, english is my second language
Old 08-02-2016, 03:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker888
The advice I've had in the past about this, is to use channel it into something positive, whatever it is, express it and it will be much easier to deal with :)

This is great way to turn the unwanted feelings into something bright! Thank you for sharing!
Old 21-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
My emotional body is powerful

Especially sorrow, but I can also be so positively energetic it is hard to deal with sometimes. I find that painting helps me to express it. Playing musical instruments also helps to express it. So many ways we can use the energy to make the world a little bit better!