Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-05-2019, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by depthsee
Thinking outside the box.. Joy it is !
Thank you for saying that. :)

It is just the way my brain works. I think so laterally as a matter of course, that thinking "inside the box" just doesn't ever happen.

This can be very isolating for me because it is difficult for others to keep up with me...so when my "gifts" are appreciated by another, I am very grateful and acknowledge it openly.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:05 AM
Master
God show every day , every hours , every minutes
and as we count every minutes , every hours , the show is God .
Old 19-05-2019, 05:32 AM
depthsee

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Just imagine how the world would change if God would speak quite clearly to all of the 8 billion Earth inhabitants at the same time and say something like this: On the 2nd of May this year the sun will appear in the sky as always but it will be green. It will stay green for one complete turn of the planet so that everyone can see it and so know, following my words to you all, that I am.

This would be no skin off God's nose and would allow us to get on with things. And as we also know changing the colour of the sun for a day would be easy, requiring only a miracle, of which there are many in the Bible, so having a decisive miracle 2000 years later could only be positive.

This would solve quite a number of obvious problems and we wouldn't be requested 'to believe', something which has caused and still causes friction and has no point anyway. Instead of believing (in whatever) we'd KNOW.

Then we could live our lives accordingly without fighting among ourselves as to who is right. Let's get rid of all 'beliefs', all superstitions, all religious traditions, all church buildings, all professional preachers, all funny clothes, hats, bishops and popes and their ilk - in fact let's rid ourselves of the whole pot and be able to look God directly in the eye.

Why should he/she/it want it to be otherwise.?????

If we idolise something, we start reflecting its qualities and properties. If one idolises some famous singer, they will start immitating the persona.

If you idolise the idea of wisdom and if you bow to the idea of the wisdom, you will for sure get many answers and perhaps in a very unexpected way. God is wise, he will appreciate if we start looking for wisdom, he will support this.

"Mangala Charn Mantra

AD GURAY NAMEH, JUGAD GURAY NAMEH, SAT GURAY NAMEH, SIRI GURU DEVAY NAMEH is chanted for protection. It surrounds the magnetic field with protective light, and means "I bow to the primal Guru (guiding consciousness who takes us to God-Realization), I bow to wisdom through the ages, I bow to True Wisdom, I bow to the great, unseen wisdom."
Old 19-05-2019, 05:54 AM
Master

Quote:
If we idolise something, we start reflecting its qualities and properties. If one idolises some famous singer, they will start immitating the persona.

If you idolise the idea of wisdom and if you bow to the idea of the wisdom, you will for sure get many answers and perhaps in a very unexpected way. God is wise, he will appreciate if we start looking for wisdom, he will support this.

"Mangala Charn Mantra

AD GURAY NAMEH, JUGAD GURAY NAMEH, SAT GURAY NAMEH, SIRI GURU DEVAY NAMEH is chanted for protection. It surrounds the magnetic field with protective light, and means "I bow to the primal Guru (guiding consciousness who takes us to God-Realization), I bow to wisdom through the ages, I bow to True Wisdom, I bow to the great, unseen wisdom."

As you have replied directly to my original posting I feel obliged to reply as well.
Although I have some difficulty in understanding what you want to say.

However I don't idolise anything or anyone - I am after all my own person. Nor as far as I know have I ever imitated anyone.

I have sufficient evidence to know what I think and because I asked a perfectly good question to which (it seems) many persons have an aversion to even want to comprehend it doesn't mean that I'm wallowing in some sort of 'spiritual' darkness.

By the way the word 'wisdom' makes me laugh - it could be that some of us think we know what we are talking about.
Old 19-05-2019, 06:02 AM
depthsee

Quote:
As you have replied directly to my original posting I feel obliged to reply as well.
Although I have some difficulty in understanding what you want to say.

However I don't idolise anything or anyone - I am after all my own person. Nor as far as I know have I ever imitated anyone.

I have sufficient evidence to know what I think and because I asked a perfectly good question to which (it seems) many persons have an aversion to even want to comprehend it doesn't mean that I'm wallowing in some sort of 'spiritual' darkness.

By the way the word 'wisdom' makes me laugh - it could be that some of us think we know what we are talking about.

Hi,
I wanted to share my view, that if I start respecting and loving that idea of wisdom , i start becoming it. Slowly , but for sure i become more wise ,than i've been before.

You don't have to think particulary in words like "wisdom" or "love", i relate the word "wisdom" to some kind of deep and profound understanding of things.

I didn't mean to try to teach you, I just shared what I thought to be useful knowledge. I only teach myself, not others.

( and thanks for your reply, it is a respectful thing to do it)

edit: I wanted to say that the answers you look for can be found through wisdom :)

(heart)
Old 19-05-2019, 06:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi,
I wanted to share my view, that if I start respecting and loving that idea of wisdom , i start becoming it. Slowly , but for sure i become more wise ,than i've been before.

You don't have to think particulary in words like "wisdom" or "love", i relate the word "wisdom" to some kind of deep and profound understanding of things.

I didn't mean to try to teach you, I just shared what I thought to be useful knowledge. I only teach myself, not others.

( and thanks for your reply, it is a respectful thing to do it)

edit: I wanted to say that the answers you look for can be found through wisdom :)

(heart)

Hello again,

Here's my little bit of wisdom for you: There are 8 billion people on this planet and everyone of them sees 'things' from their own point of view - and each of the 8 billion points of view is/are right.

You don't have to 'believe' anything all you have to do is live, because that (living) is the only 'truth'.
Old 19-05-2019, 06:43 AM
depthsee

Quote:
Hello again,

Here's my little bit of wisdom for you: There are 8 billion people on this planet and everyone of them sees 'things' from their own point of view - and each of the 8 billion points of view is/are right.

You don't have to 'believe' anything all you have to do is live, because that (living) is the only 'truth'.

"Everyone is right, according to their own personal experience".

Thanks for the advice.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:58 AM
depthsee

Quote:
Hello again,

Gita.

Chapter 9, Verse 6
As the mighty wind, blowing everywhere, always rests in ethereal space know that in the same manner all beings rest in Me.

Chapter 7, Verse 25
I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency [yoga-maya]; and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible.

Just in case, you trust in Gita.
:)
Old 19-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Gita.

Chapter 9, Verse 6
As the mighty wind, blowing everywhere, always rests in ethereal space know that in the same manner all beings rest in Me.

Chapter 7, Verse 25
I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency [yoga-maya]; and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible.

Just in case, you trust in Gita.
:)

OK, thanks.

Maybe it's too late to mention but the post of mine that started all this was based upon the recognition of the Biblical god as he/she/it as an existing force (of some kind) in the minds of that book's readers or believers.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:39 AM
depthsee

Quote:
OK, thanks.

Maybe it's too late to mention but the post of mine that started all this was based upon the recognition of the Biblical god as he/she/it as an existing force (of some kind) in the minds of that book's readers or believers.

Alright, Busby.