Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Lightworker42

Ugh! Help!

It seems as if twin is NOT running at the moment. It can only mean two things right? Either he is surrendering and starting over with me at ground 0 or he is no longer interested. Boy I wish I knew. I can’t ask though and not knowing can sometimes drive me nuts!! This man has always pulled in and then out. Now we consistently talk every week. It is mostly about our group though. It is never about our feelings. He told me he didn’t want to hear about my feelings a couple of years ago. So, I don’t tell him. Will I ever hear the words “I love you” from him again? UGH!!!!

How do you know if th love is still there without directly asking?
Old 28-03-2013, 02:51 AM
Deactivated Account
You just feel it. :)

I'm sorry, but why can't you ask?
Old 28-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Master
My test for me is to go with flow. I get like u, want answers now then he runs. Maybe test is just be in now and enjoy it. time will tell how things develop.
But then again I always fail on my own advise lol.
Ur inner knowing knows what u should do. Follow that. Maybe for u is to have the courage to bring it up. Only u know ur answer.
Old 28-03-2013, 07:33 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbread
You just feel it. :)

I'm sorry, but why can't you ask?

Well, I want to know but I feel it is a little inappropriate at the moment since I am still married. My divorce will be final in a couple of months. Also, 2 years ago we both expressed our love and things turned sour shortly and he ran. When he came back, I expressed my feelings. Shortly after that he got mad at me and told me he wasn’t interested in a relationship with me, only a friendship and he did not want me to express my feelings because it was making him uncomfortable. So, out of respect I don’t bring it up. <sighing> He hasn’t said anything to even give me a clue that he still loves me. We just talk as if nothing ever happened. He used to run when we would have good conversations. Now he seems relaxed as if it doesn’t bother him so I don’t know if he has surrendered or just over it.
Old 28-03-2013, 07:37 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
My test for me is to go with flow. I get like u, want answers now then he runs. Maybe test is just be in now and enjoy it. time will tell how things develop.
But then again I always fail on my own advise lol.
Ur inner knowing knows what u should do. Follow that. Maybe for u is to have the courage to bring it up. Only u know ur answer.

I was thinking the same. I’ll just enjoy it while it lasts. Actually, the intensity is not there like it was in the beginning for me either. I still sometimes miss him doing the week though really bad and the love is deep.
Old 28-03-2013, 08:38 AM
jupitorarizona

Lightworker42, you are letting your mind get the better of you! It does sound like he has surrendered. You will know through his energy and compassion. Apparently compassion accelerates during the surrender stage. Watch for that and trust the Universe, your intuition and your HEART.

If it gets too confusing, you need to ask him. What if you walked away and later found out that he had surrendered?

Surrender comes directly after the runner stage. If he is being consistent with contact, he has probably surrendered.
Old 28-03-2013, 10:03 AM
jupitorarizona

God/the Universe may want proof that you have can have faith and can trust that it will all work out the way that you want it to. Those are important lessons in the surrender stage. Have you thought of it like that? The Universe will let you know through energies and signs, and you HAVE to trust and have faith in those energies and signs because that will be what is being asked of you!

You cannot allow the dark energies to get in the way! Be strong and be in the love energy at all times.
Old 28-03-2013, 10:15 AM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
It seems as if twin is NOT running at the moment. It can only mean two things right? Either he is surrendering and starting over with me at ground 0 or he is no longer interested. Boy I wish I knew. I can’t ask though and not knowing can sometimes drive me nuts!! This man has always pulled in and then out. Now we consistently talk every week. It is mostly about our group though. It is never about our feelings. He told me he didn’t want to hear about my feelings a couple of years ago. So, I don’t tell him. Will I ever hear the words “I love you” from him again? UGH!!!!

How do you know if th love is still there without directly asking?
Hhhmm I'm in the same situation, i guess maybe ST bad happened to him? Who knows :o best thing is to go on with your life & one day he'll come back again :))
Old 28-03-2013, 10:30 AM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
God/the Universe may want proof that you have can have faith and can trust that it will all work out the way that you want it to. Those are important lessons in the surrender stage. Have you thought of it like that? The Universe will let you know through energies and signs, and you HAVE to trust and have faith in those energies and signs because that will be what is being asked of you!

You cannot allow the dark energies to get in the way! Be strong and be in the love energy at all times.

thnx for the wise words do you think that it's all about twinflames? Cause i've tried years to reach something special & now that i have the right people in my life I can go forward.. Do you think I've found my purpose? Years ago I could only dream of it, my doors were closed because of the lessons & tf surrendering & now after al the lessons & tests I feel free & have the courage to reach my dreams
Old 28-03-2013, 12:04 PM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by TForever
thnx for the wise words do you think that it's all about twinflames? Cause i've tried years to reach something special & now that i have the right people in my life I can go forward.. Do you think I've found my purpose? Years ago I could only dream of it, my doors were closed because of the lessons & tf surrendering & now after al the lessons & tests I feel free & have the courage to reach my dreams

How wonderful! Your twin has surrendered!!! Are the two of you together?

Yes, I believe that once TFs come together, they both find peace, Devine love and bliss within each other and are able to accomplish anything.