Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Guide

Cycle Bus, Intruders

Two dreams.

I was in and around a busy shopping mall. I was finding different areas to sit in the street, not satisfied and moving on to another, hoping to be noticed by women passing on buses. I then sat in this corner area. There was another guy sitting there who I considered may or may not be a threat to me in some way. Nonetheless, I sat there for a little while, still hoping to be noticed by a woman on a bus. Then I was crossing a street, at which point I heard or imagined a woman making a negative remark about me apparently having 'large nasal passages', which made me suspect that was why none of the women were showing any interest in me in this dream. Then I decided to get on one of the older buses in the area. I was sitting at the back with two other people, one of which was, I think, the woman who made the negative remark about me. There was another guy in the middle. We were sitting on what seemed like bicycle seats, pedalling these blue pedals which would move the old bus. However, the driver at the front would still steer, and I suspected could still drive even without us. I felt at one point that my cycling was irrelevant. It was difficult to push the pedals, partly because each of the three sets of pedals were connected. Even if I decided to stop, the pedals could still move as long as the others were pedalling. At that point, I felt like the whole thing was a waste of time.

In my other dream, I cannot remember as much. A man would climb over a fence into my back garden and ask for money. Apparently this had been going on for a while, but finally I decided it needed to stop. He was the third person to do this, and I was done helping them. My mother stood nearby, watching, as I began to demand the man leave and made threats. It was out of my comfort zone, making me feel anxious. Despite knowing that I have a martial arts background, the weight of a real encounter made my body feel heavy and useless in the dream. The man, although backing up, raised his fists in preparation. But then he stood there with a very wide stance. Forget all the techniques and everything else, I thought. I quite simply kicked him in the . I was, with that, able to have him climb away over the fence, and it seems my demands and my threats were fully acknowledged.

A couple of my thoughts regarding the dreams. I suspect a negative perspective of myself is shown when I sat next to the man I considered a threat, as well as the man sitting between me and another woman. There is a sense of inferiority. My feeling is that I swap seats as if to suggest sitting next to the "superior" person (or version of myself) would get my noticed. I'm not sure of the relevance of nasal passages, although it makes me wonder if it's about standards or not seeing my options clearly. I'm thinking along the lines of 'turning your nose up' and not giving other people you might not have considered a chance. I could probably say that about myself. The old bus, I'm not sure. Old ways? Maybe trying to take control and work with others but still doing so in your old ways. It's like taking a positive step to go to a particular place, but you do so with the same mentality and habits. Any thoughts?

I'm not sure about the homeless person (forgot to add the homeless part) climbing over the fence. I appreciate that I stood up for myself in the dream, though perhaps I could have gone a different way about it.
Old 09-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Master
my sense is that your interpretations seem 'backwards', mistaking good for
bad and foolishness for wisdom.
the seat swapping has a feel to it of you having tried out many options for
living, possibly through many earthly lifetimes. your efforts to gain a goal
weren't advanced appreciably through any of those options. the scene on
the bus is a continuation of that, where you come to realize that all of your
efforting was nonsensical, though the others continue in their delusions of
being 'self-motivated' (the bus may use/drain their energy, but it steers
it's course w/o their guidance).

the second dream seems to be involving your wills observations (portrayed
by your watching mother) of your spiritual intentions. your spirit has
decided that "enough is enough" and sought to curtail the encrochment
on your space by 'outsiders'. however [i conjecture:], in a spiritually
advanced state of being you would welcome the visits of less fortunate
brethren into your vicinity, and provide for them from your abundance.

imo, the "negative remark" is judgmental, and carries nothing of value.
yet, if it did signify anything useful to know: it might indicate that you
have an above average capacity for breathing and 'processing' the air
around us (assessing and understanding the atmosphere we live with);
or perhaps in smelling [sniffing out] things that others might miss.