Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-01-2018, 02:59 PM
Master
now that was weird??

Just had the weirdest thing happen to me. It didn't even sink in at first.
I was on my FB page, about to post something. Then suddenly my head starting spinning, really bad, almost scary and I grabbed hold of my desk for support. Totally pointless, I was seated, lol, but just a reaction cos it freaked me out. Thank goodness my head sorted itself out.
Then I got a message from him on my phone.
I suppose the two are connected, and although I don't mind getting a message, I do mind my head going noodle doodle. Hope that'll never happen again. I'm still dizzy to be honest. Weird. Guess there's a first time for everything.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have had this happen we have to remember how very "open" Facebook is and that not all the energy around it is at times a bit harsh. It might sound odd but I "Ground" My Facebook Page. Like you Ground yourself I do the same for that on line space.

You are working on clearing things this takes an energy tole at times.

Nothing is pointless its a message that maybe one is not hearing clearly and there was a bit of a shake up is all. Look to maybe what message your hearing but not hearing.

Lynn
Old 15-01-2018, 05:04 AM
Experiencer
That’s what TF telepathy feels like. I’ve felt it countless times in many different forms, including what you just described. The heart flutters and the sudden nervousness/excitement is very normal. Or as normal as these things are, anyway.

I always felt it when he was about to post something or when he was just about to come online. I also always felt it when he was typing up a text message to send to me. Same with Facebook messenger. It’s the most inexplicable thing, how I could feel his fingers moving across a keyboard writing to me.

I just posted something pretty incredible that happened to me today. Even though I rarely feel him these days because I don’t focus on him anymore, I felt him reading my post. We are not friends on Facebook, by the way. I have not had any contact with him or looked at any of his social media in almost a year and a half. So this was a bit of a surprise. Very odd sensation as you can now tell.