Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-03-2020, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You will notice that those who speak most of prosperity, have it.
Those who speak most of health, have it.
Those who speak most of sickness, have it.
Those who speak most of poverty, have it.

The biblical parable is:
Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.

And the New-adays saying:

The Rich are getting richer, and the poor are getting poorer.
Old 20-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Color

The Universe does not know if the vibration you are offering is because of
what you are imagining,
or because of what you are observing.
In either case, it is responding.

Hi Dan :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2020, 03:28 PM
Lightbulb

"...the Law of Attraction is responding to the Vibrational content of your physical thoughts,
it is also responding to the Vibrational content of your Inner Being.''

:)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2020, 02:21 PM
Whatever you are giving your attention to already has a vibration of its own,
and as you give your attention to it, you include its vibration in your vibration…
and then your point of attraction is affected.

Old 27-03-2020, 03:08 PM
No one can deny you anything.
Only you deny it through your vibrational contradiction.

Old 28-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Most do not realize that if they wanted to, they could have control over their own point of attraction.
That’s what Seth meant when he told Rob and Jane, “You create your own reality.”
You create your own reality because you set your own frequency,
and Law of Attraction responds to the frequency that you have set.

Old 29-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Of course, it is a wonderful thing to help others, but you must do it from your position of strength
and alignment, which means you must be in alignment with their success as you offer assistance,
and not in alignment with their problem.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:24 PM
One who is connected to the Energy Stream
is more powerful than a million who are not.

Old 10-04-2020, 01:26 PM
Cat

The expansion of the Universe and the evolution of all species
is dependent on contrast.
How could you ever decide what you do want,
without living some of what you don’t want?

Old 11-04-2020, 02:45 PM
Color

It is very empowering to discover that your patterns of thought
do not have to follow your current situation,
and therefore your current situation (on all subjects) can change.