Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-04-2024, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So Erwwinnnnnnn...Have...
... or death.
So I DO follow.
Yeah, any kind of pain/ilness can vanish, because it is not real. Physical conditions don't exist as real things unto themselves. They are merely extensions of your vibrational relativity with God Source. Emotions however are different. Because they are indicators of the only thing that is real forever. Your relationship with God Source. Since you are an inseperable extension of it, there exists no limit to that kind of pain/suffering. Let's call it eternal pain. But even so. Once people go through that, they come out of it realising the only thing that matters. The only thing that is truely real forever. And that is your Joy.

Eternal pain does not exist to torment one. It helps one realise that pain has no place in your eternal nature, or it has a different purpose than you think. You have to drop it at some point. That which causes it I mean. Once you learn to appreciate it, it vanishes. It is just a messenger like that. You learn to receive the message and the messenger vanishes. It is your own true energy filtered through all kinds of habbitually practiced energetic thought patterns (believes) of resistance.

So all the pain is just helping you remember what it is that you want, so that you can allow yourself to give it your unconditional attention. Physical pain and illness is just an extension of not listening to the messenger. Your own emotional, energy motional, guidance mechanism.

So that is why your true nature is unconditional joy.

I hope that makes sense. It makes sense to me.
Old 16-04-2024, 06:24 AM
Excerpt Post 40
Quote:
So Erwwinnnnnnn...Have you put to practice what you are preaching?
Ever been in a lot of pain, say, from an injury or a surgical procedure?
Have you had every single neg emotion vanish, for example?
This is my wish - that you would answer these questions...and use "I", instead of ''you'' sentences.
I dunno, can you do that? If it's too much pressure - you don't have to. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-04-2024, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Excerpt Post 40This is my wish - that you would answer these questions...and use "I", instead of ''you'' sentences.
I dunno, can you do that? If it's too much pressure - you don't have to. :)
Ofc my bad. Ty for feedback. I learn as I go. well, thanks to you atleast.
Old 17-04-2024, 03:26 AM
Seeker

Is suffering real? Who asks? They should know.