Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-09-2011, 09:48 PM
nightowl

Ghost and Demons

This is just a curiously questions...What are the differences between ghost and demons and how do you know the differences? I also read somewhere that ghost can't kill you but demons can, how and why? I don't tend to believe in demons but I do believe in ghost.

nightowl
Old 08-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Master
Just love your topics. I think they're spirits but it's like we've got regular, medium and extra strength (poltergeists, average ghosts and then you got your demons).

Old 08-09-2011, 09:56 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Just love your topics. I think they're spirits but it's like we've got regular, medium and extra strength (poltergeists, average ghosts and then you got your demons).

Hey SG,

Thanks

I can see where that could be possible. They all require energy in order to operate right, so how does one become an 'extra large' spirit?

For some reason I always associated demons with the fallen angel belief...
Old 08-09-2011, 10:11 PM
Master
I believe ghosts were formerly human who have not been able to pass on completely to the next plane of existence for them (depending on belief of afterlife.) They are essentially stuck either by choice or by lack of awareness. Demons, i believe, were never human and are fully aware of their own existence therefore not stuck but choice. Just my two cents...

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 08-09-2011, 10:17 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
I believe ghosts were formerly human who have not been able to pass on completely to the next plane of existence for them (depending on belief of afterlife.) They are essentially stuck either by choice or by lack of awareness. Demons, i believe, were never human and are fully aware of their own existence therefore not stuck but choice. Just my two cents...

Yes, I agree about the ghost part, so where do demons come from if they were never human?

Don't both move upon the same energy?
Old 08-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Master
Good question.. i honestly do not have an answer for you... i have just experienced things in life that make me believe in both entities... and i feel that demons are in the same category as angels.. (whether it be in a religious or energy point of view)ie. angels light beings, demons dark/self serving etc. I do not know enough though to offer much more. I just have my own feelings on the matter and based on my own experiences.
Wish i could be of more help.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 08-09-2011, 10:26 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
Good question.. i honestly do not have an answer for you... i have just experienced things in life that make me believe in both entities... and i feel that demons are in the same category as angels.. (whether it be in a religious or energy point of view)ie. angels light beings, demons dark/self serving etc. I do not know enough though to offer much more. I just have my own feelings on the matter and based on my own experiences.
Wish i could be of more help.

Hey I am just asking questions for the sake of discussion, thanks for sharing your experiences feel free to continue if you like This is one of those topics that peaks my curiosity...
Old 08-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Master
Me too, and thank you. I am curious to see what others will share. I tend to be on the shy side so i say my piece and then get quiet again.. but i am working on sharing more
p.s. you always have great threads!

Old 08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Master
Right. We can only say what we've heard and read about, I've only 'experienced' demons in movies and books. Have experienced some really wicked stuff from what appeared to be regular human beings. How do we know they aren't demons in human clothing.

Old 08-09-2011, 10:45 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Right. We can only say what we've heard and read about, I've only 'experienced' demons in movies and books. Have experienced some really wicked stuff from what appeared to be regular human beings. How do we know they aren't demons in human clothing.

Yeah, SG I have sensed some dark things in some people I have encountered as well, we never really know what can be fueling that kind of thing, I mean do we ever really know all the different forms that spiritual energy can take?