Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Pictures Of Armoured Entity Possesion

Hello......I would firstly like to introduce myself. I am a research 'sensitive' who has a lot of paranormal photographs that I personally feel are the best in demonstrating the existence of Life after Death.
Without trying to sound too 'big headed', my photographs upset a lot of people because it threatens the belief system as a whole. They are often met with hostility from Mediums and the general public. So much so, that they have been removed from all the major Psychic Forums by which I also have been banned from using.
This mainly comes about when I try and explain to people what they are. I am told that I have to accept that there is nothing there.
When I reply to that, my posts are deleted and I find that I am barred, leaving only the moderators stern comments.
I have always viewed forums as a way to discuss and debate, and that everyone is entitled to voice and support their views on a non critical civilised basis.
Again, I would like to point out that it is up to you what you want to believe. Take it or leave it, but I will defend my opinions and views should I be challenged by those trying to degrade my photos on a prejudice basis.
Below you will find two photographs taken from a film shoot in my living room using night vision. On playback as I stand up, an armoured entity has enveloped me whereby my whole form can be seen to change. I am not sure if I am allowed to use links on this site, so I have left the film out until told otherwise.
I would be more than happy to discuss the photographs, providing that the focus of attention is in the pictures and not my private life.

GeorgeK

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Newarmour.JPG (35.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg arm2.jpg (43.0 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 131006_0024.jpg (39.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Armour2.jpg (50.4 KB, 36 views)
Old 26-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Suspended
Okay....my pictures appear a little too small.

I am going to take you to my web page on the link below, so that you can see the pictures better.

Hope this is okay

Best Regards

GeorgeK

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/george.kk/Armour/index.htm
Old 26-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Lee

Hi George, to me it just looks like a fault with the night vision filming, it's very hard to see. I've seen something similar on WHEN GHOSTS ATTACK on Bravo channel a couple claimed their room was haunted by a ghost that appeared to cloak them. I'm not discounting your claim though. I dont think we will ever witness a ghost or manifestation of one on fillm, and i believe the reason being is that the otherside will not allow 100% proof and they can put a block on spirits etc being filmed. I used to believe in orbs until i experimented with my camcorder. All i did was hit a dust area, and hence loads of orbs floating about just like you see on most haunted. When the camera focuses in on tiny particals of dust they seem to appear large and very circular and float (quite fascinating). Those floating stringy looking ojects look more convincing to me, and i've only ever seen a few of them on most haunted or a paranormal program
Old 26-10-2006, 07:48 PM
kundalini

Hi georgek, interesting clips. I do agree with Lee though that the pictures are very hard to make out. Certainly in one clip you appear to be a lot bulkier and then a lot slimmer in the next clip. I would not say that I can say this is a definite spirit visitation although your clips are quite convincing. Anyway, I just want to say that you are welcome on this site georgek and you will not be banned for showing your work.

Hi Lee, I just want to say that orbs ( although these may not be the ones you speak of ) DO exist as I see them on a daily basis, although obviously I cannot convince you of that.

Many thanks for reading,

Kundalini.
Old 26-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Lee

I cant say that i've ever seen any credible pictures of ghosts yet. They always appear fuzzy blurred and some obviously faked.

Hi Kundalini, may i ask where you see the orbs ? i am sceptical of orbs but i still have a very open mind.
Old 26-10-2006, 08:04 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I cant say that i've ever seen any credible pictures of ghosts yet. They always appear fuzzy blurred and some obviously faked.

Hi Kundalini, may i ask where you see the orbs ? i am sceptical of orbs but i still have a very open mind.

Sure Lee. I see them in a variety of places but more often than not I see them at night in my bedroom, especially when the lights are off. Only rarely do I see them when the lights are on or it is daylight. I am able to see auras too but have not been able to see orbs until recently.
Old 26-10-2006, 08:06 PM
chi chi

hi lee

i have a very clear pic of spirit as my good friend k knows will try to get it on site soon
love chi xxxx
Old 26-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Sure Lee. I see them in a variety of places but more often than not I see them at night in my bedroom, especially when the lights are off. Only rarely do I see them when the lights are on or it is daylight. I am able to see auras too but have not been able to see orbs until recently.

My wife has seen small lights or orb like things in another house we lived at a few years back and she's not really into all of this like i am are you disturbed by what you see, and is your house haunted...sounds good to me
Old 26-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
hi lee

i have a very clear pic of spirit as my good friend k knows will try to get it on site soon
love chi xxxx

Hi Chi Chi look forward to seeing it
Old 26-10-2006, 08:19 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
My wife has seen small lights or orb like things in another house we lived at a few years back and she's not really into all of this like i am are you disturbed by what you see, and is your house haunted...sounds good to me

Hi Lee, I am not disturbed by what I see although I perhaps was more tentative about it all a few years ago. I have reached the stage where I simply accept any spirit presence, be that orbs or spirits. After all, they are not as they are depicted in Hollywood movies.

I don't know if my house is haunted. Rather I accept that I see 'spirit' at my house more so than any other location.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread