Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Lapis-Lazuli4

My experiences

Hi there

well my experiences have been going on for a while now since the age of 7 or 8 sometimes a little scary if I'm honest,the one that sticks in my mind the most Is whilst studying at college I had a feeling that one of my tutors was going to commit suicide bairing in mind he was the last person you would think would not depressed,unhappy or didn't come across that way to anyone, the following week he hung himself that was kind of scary tbh. Other experiences have been there was a lady who was house bound that lived in the house before
Appeared infront of me never appeared again till a few months later but was told my a medium how to pass the lady over she still visits occasionally hope to hear off you soon

Thanks
Lapis-lazuli4
Old 05-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Master
It is my understanding that there is a lot we do not yet know about these subjects. I suspect that the conventional wisdom about passing on into the light is not what we think it is. I like the channeled information from Kryon about this subject.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

I tend to attribute the experiences that you described as telepathic events. They are shared experiences with those you mentioned. We are in fact all connected with each other. Few of us are even slightly conscious of that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-01-2012, 09:38 AM
mattie

What Is Scary?

What is scary for you about these experiences?
Old 06-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Lapis-Lazuli4

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
What is scary for you about these experiences?

Hi well it's not so much scary that is te wrong word for it it's more of a strange experience