Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Knower
I think I am more afraid of the actual process of passing away. The pain that potentially is involved mostly. But to be afraid of actually letting go and moving on..heck no!!!
Old 18-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm not scared. But I've seen the Light before so I know it's where I'll go again. Dark forces only come to you if you allow them to through living a bad life, ect. What happens to you when you die is nothing but a reflection of your soul.

Also, even if you do end up in 'hell', you only have to call out for help (which is pretty natural thing to do) and the Light will take you away. I think you'll be fine, no need to worry
Old 18-06-2014, 10:48 PM
hi-c521

I've had a near death experience and it was rather calming. I saw lots of visions of my horse and memories of him... what his life would be without me (not a good one) and I decided I wasn't ready to go yet. Everything felt bright and cheerful... or maybe that was me passing out from all the water in my lungs from drowning, who knows! All I know is that when I was pulled out of the water, I was cold and lifeless and I felt at peace.
Before that I was terrified to die, and I won't lie, I still sometimes think about it and am fearful and will lose sleep over it. I fear about being away from my loved ones most, and how long it will take me to find them in another life, or if I do, who they will be to me, etc...
Old 19-06-2014, 03:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-c521
... I won't lie, I still sometimes think about it and am fearful and will lose sleep over it. I fear about being away from my loved ones most, and how long it will take me to find them in another life, or if I do, who they will be to me, etc...
Perhaps you will find them on the other side. Quite a bit sooner than when you each may take another human body and incarnation. I think life on the other side is more awake than life here in the realm of forgetting (Forgetting so we may have opportunity to remember). On the other side I bet you will know exactly who they are.
Old 19-06-2014, 07:05 AM
hi-c521

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
Perhaps you will find them on the other side. Quite a bit sooner than when you each may take another human body and incarnation. I think life on the other side is more awake than life here in the realm of forgetting (Forgetting so we may have opportunity to remember). On the other side I bet you will know exactly who they are.

I like that way of looking at it, thank you
Old 19-06-2014, 08:12 PM
energyman1

Lillij. Hello, I have just joined this forum and note you have fear of the afterlife. It is good you believe in the afterlife, that is a good start. In 1974 I had an NDE and it frightened the life out of me. That was simply because I had no idea what happened and there was no information about these phenomenon anywhere. It was not until a short time later I discovered what it was and I suddenly I realized what an amazing blessing it was. I had visited a dimension where the spirit goes when the body dies. It is a dimension of pure thought, thought has energy, and your spirit is energy, conscious energy. So when you pass your life energy moves to a higher dimension that is compatible with your thoughts. (Read Howard Storms book about this) Howard was asked a question about who gets to heaven, his answer was: "did you murder anyone? were you cruel and mean spirited? if the answer is no you are a shoe-in. I am not a saint and I found myself in a wonderful pastoral surrounding. So, there is nothing to fear. If you would to know more leave a message. Namaste, Chris
Old 22-06-2014, 06:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by energyman1
Lillij. Hello, I have just joined this forum and note you have fear of the afterlife. It is good you believe in the afterlife, that is a good start. In 1974 I had an NDE and it frightened the life out of me. That was simply because I had no idea what happened and there was no information about these phenomenon anywhere. It was not until a short time later I discovered what it was and I suddenly I realized what an amazing blessing it was. I had visited a dimension where the spirit goes when the body dies. It is a dimension of pure thought, thought has energy, and your spirit is energy, conscious energy. So when you pass your life energy moves to a higher dimension that is compatible with your thoughts. (Read Howard Storms book about this) Howard was asked a question about who gets to heaven, his answer was: "did you murder anyone? were you cruel and mean spirited? if the answer is no you are a shoe-in. I am not a saint and I found myself in a wonderful pastoral surrounding. So, there is nothing to fear. If you would to know more leave a message. Namaste, Chris
Hi Chris. While you did not write this to me, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate reading your words. I have never had a NDE. Although I would have been grateful for one. I totally agree with you re the level/dimension/vibtation one goes to when they leave. It matching their vibration. And I also agree with what you wrote Howard Storm said. Religion has too often taught us to fear. To fear that we will be doomed to hell. It is a fear that keeps us from being in our power in the now. It is a fear that perpetuates judgement upon the self. When in fact there is no need for this judgement. The judgements keep us separated from our truth, our power, our heaven. Well, I guess I went off a bit on what I think. Anyway, thank you Chris. Sending lots of light for your light good heart
Old 22-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Master
Hi
I hear what you guys are saying and it could be true but how do u really now??
What happens after death??If u mean by past life and do u know of any evidence??
what will happen if earth does not exist anymore??
I fear death but not that its a phobia, i love my life at this moment and want to stay as it is!!
thanks
Old 22-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
What happens after death??If u mean by past life and do u know of any evidence??
I fear death but not that its a phobia, i love my life at this moment and want to stay as it is!!
thanks

You can't really know. You can only accept that whatever happens will happen anyway. Be that no life after death or hell or heaven or reincarnation. Fear will not change reality. So no point entertaining it too much. Just live your life every moment as it is enjoying it every second of the way as you are doing and you'll be fine
Old 22-06-2014, 06:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
thanks
Anthony, it must be tough when you love life ( this incarnation) so much, to think of it ending some day.

I "know" because I feel it in my heart. Thats the proof thats right for me. others need something different. I think that part of the expereince of having an incarnation is that most of us forget. There is a good purpose and reason for that. So what that means is that the memories that would serve as evidence are not remembered by most.

It is probably not possible for some people to believe what other people say. Its something each of us has to feel is right in our heart. Maybe for some that can only happen with evidence. But you are here. And perhaps your guides can supply the evidence you seek to soothe your concerns.

You ask what will happen if earth does not exist anymore. Sounds like you have a very strong affinity with earth. I do believe Earth WILL exist. Even better than ever. I wish I could say something that would help. But I know that my words fall way short of the evidence you seek.

Perhaps you can ask each night before sleep to recieve in your sleep, or be led to, the help that would be right for you, to experience or feel a deep understanding. Enough so you may feel peace and be released from these fears. I fear other things. It is what I came to work on. Each challenge/ fear or waatever, is worthy. As is yours. Just my thoughts for what they are worth