Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2013, 12:24 PM
soulful

Epiphany

For all those who believe in a higher power/God (it seems most of you do from the sense I get).

Through my whole soul connection ordeal, and yes...it has been an ordeal, along with many beautiful feelings, sensations and awakenings, I have awakened to a more divine, very important understanding and wanted to share.

Not only was I awakened spiritually through my experience to help me grow, but this morning, as soon as I opened my eyes, I was awakened to the fact that if there is so much angst in wanting to physically be with my soul mate and there are a zillion obstacles in our way, perhaps my energies are better spent on giving that pull, love and dedication of energies back to God and focusing on my relationship with him.

No longer will I waste energy on someone in physical form who obviously does not want a connection. If it is meant to be, God, the universe...whatever you believe, will ensure it happens. I will no longer be a prisoner.

Maybe it's God who is calling me back to Him and that's where I need to direct all the focus, energy and attention I give to this soul partner who wants nothing to do with me right now.

Makes perfect sense to me. It's God calling me back to Him.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Master
This is beautiful my dear.

Yesterday I asked a friend of mine
"What is love?" and she says
""Ah to me love is passion that awakens the soul to the point that you don't fear death."

I posted this on my facebook and a friend of mine wrote
"AMEN! And this is the love of Jesus Christ!"

It made me think for a moment. I am no longer a religious person, but boy do I cherish and love the creator and maker of all that I am. AND ONLY through my awakening (and my tf) did I find that kind of love.

There are times when I find myself humbly on my knees (literally on my knees) in tears in such deep gratitude .. with a heart SO abundant that I KNOW.. that this could only be coming from ONE source.. THE DIVINE.

You, my friend ... are on the right track.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:03 PM
soulful

Thank you for responding. I have discovered that this incessant focus is unhealthy for me. If I am to have an incessant focus, I'd rather make it a good, healthy one, and God is just that.

To me, if it's one-sided, it's ego based, and it says, "I want, I want, I want."
Old 01-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Master
thats beautiful soulful. I think you are right instead of trying to figure out the connection maybe god does want you to turn to him and be awakened. I think thats what i need to do myself. I don't really have a loving devine relationship with the creator I have not been awakened my ownself yet, but you seem on the right path many luck to you though.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:14 PM
twincities

Indeed, you are on the right track. When I pause, and gratefully acknowledge who I am, where I am, and what has happened in the last couple years, there is a profound, beautiful energy that comes over me which I first "really" felt looking into her eyes. I didn't expect to find the divine this way, and thought I had a good, although logical, understanding of the divine. Now I have a better understanding and knowing of the divine. It is right there waiting to be discovered, if you will believe it!
Old 01-05-2013, 10:32 PM
MorningStar

I think you're absolutely right!
Old 01-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Natalia

I feel the same soulful.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:02 PM
soulful

I just noticed your signature about the substances, Natalia.

I really like it. It is sometimes true.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Natalia

Thank you soulful. I'm a fan of Carl Jung.

Here is another I think of (there are many). It's a little off topic but I'll share.

'Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves' - Carl Jung
Old 02-05-2013, 12:00 AM
soulful

I've heard that one before and love that one too!