Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2013, 12:48 AM
ksjm33

Sorry, I hope not to make you guys upset. This is all so new to me and I have so many emotions flowing through my body that I have a hard time k owing what's up.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Ascender
We're all runners in a way.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Nightman

He is probably sick of the perverse dynamic you seem to want to set up. You are being silly expecting him to write to you. Uh oh! Maybe neither of you are the runner or chaser anymore.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Mr.Whitmore

Runners tend to be in good shape..........it can be a good thing as long as the runner doesn't over do it...and learns to relax.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:11 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
Runners tend to be in good shape..........it can be a good thing as long as the runner doesn't over do it...and learns to relax.
^^^too freaking funny! Hahaha
Old 01-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Master

Quote:
TF might be back already, not sure yet, and now I am sort of wanting to run. This is too much emotional intensity and instability every day. I can't even sort myself out or figure out my primary relationship when he's around. What do I do? Maybe take some space without running per se, huh?

ksjm33......Wow you sound so much like me when i was at the beginning of it all .....obsessing ,wanting to know everything :) .......One thing i have learnt throughout this whole SC/TF connection is trying to understand it all ,just drives you more crazy .....I don't think our mind is supposed to understand this stuff .maybe one day it will all become clear ,but not now ....accept this connection ,but don't obsess about what type of connection it is or why this is happening ,or why he is running etc .....just accept it is all part of a process and you have little control over most of what is happening ...there is someone in the drivers seat and it's not you ,there are forces greater than us in control ......i agree with the other comments chillout and breath ..all this obsessing is just going to make him want to run for the hills ,i know i would if i were a guy .....Trust me things become so much easier when you chill out and go with the flow :)