Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Experiencer

Wonder how may TF couples are out there

Most of us on this forum are obviously separated from our Twin flames, making this forum sort of negative in a way I guess. Is it because we make the wrong decisions? I wonder how many people out there are with their other halves. Anyone thought about that? I think lots, since movies like the Notebook are based on true stories so there's hope for all.
Old 30-04-2013, 07:40 PM
soulful

Who decided what a twin flame is? Who's the authority that claims to know what in the world a twin flame is??

Why the specific label?

I only refer to mine as a soul connection because my soul simply knows it.

I think there is so much more to our soul and mind than we humans can ever really know and I have found that after meeting this man I didn't know what in the world happened to me until recently (2 years later). He ended up being the catalyst for massive change in me. For some reason, I faced a lot of my issues and shortcomings and am at peace with them and with the changes I have made. He helped me to see my truth and has shown me so much.

Maybe if twin flame was in the holy bible inspired by God, I'd believe it. Otherwise, I will stick to soul connection because that's really what it is even though I still find the experience bizarre and hard to wrap my head around.
Old 30-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Nightman

Haha, aww. Check out Serendipity, it was on when I had given up on my twin for the millionth time.
Old 30-04-2013, 10:49 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I don't think there is really an accurate way of finding out how many pairs there really are out there. The problem is, people want to get so hung up on other people's soul connections and their happily ever afters to the point where they fail to remember that everyone's life journey is different and not everyone is going to have the same outcome.

This forum can be negative at times because people are comparing their struggles but that happens as often as it does because twin souls (not that I care about the label) coming together and lasting are very rare.
Old 30-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I don't think there is really an accurate way of finding out how many pairs there really are out there. The problem is, people want to get so hung up on other people's soul connections and their happily ever afters to the point where they fail to remember that everyone's life journey is different and not everyone is going to have the same outcome.

This forum can be negative at times because people are comparing their struggles but that happens as often as it does because twin souls (not that I care about the label) coming together and lasting are very rare.

Spot on! And the ultimate 'goal' of the TF journey is not physical reconnection - it is opening your heart to twinflame love in all its forms, being able to accept love and to see the divine purpose in everything you do and to let that guide you in life. Not some idea of the 'perfect mate/other half'...
Old 30-04-2013, 11:30 PM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111

Far from the truth!

You said that there is no accurate way to find out how many couples are out there, and you then went on to say that Twin Flames coming together is a rare happening! It can't be that rare if many, such as myself, are with their Twin Flames!

In my opinion, calling it rare is taking the negativity too far!
Old 30-04-2013, 11:31 PM
soulful

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningheart
Spot on! And the ultimate 'goal' of the TF journey is not physical reconnection - it is opening your heart to twinflame love in all its forms, being able to accept love and to see the divine purpose in everything you do and to let that guide you in life. Not some idea of the 'perfect mate/other half'...

But in its wicked game, it makes you feel as if you are supposed to be with your soul mate in a physical form. If that's not so, it's a torturing truth because of the insane magnetism and pull.

It's like a cruel joke.

I'm kind of going through grief, I think. I must be in the anger stage.
Old 30-04-2013, 11:32 PM
jupitorarizona

---double posting
Old 30-04-2013, 11:33 PM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningheart

How do you know that that is the ultimate goal???

I don't agree with this at all. The ultimate goal is DIFFERENT for all, lol!!! If you want my opinion, Twin Flames do belong together in the physical-- we all go on and on and on about fifth dimension, living a spiritual life and so on,,, So, answer me this! why do some say that Twin Flames belong together in the spiritual realm, only, if they are so set on not being of this world, only in it? I don't buy that! Twin Flames do belong together. Saying that they do not, is the obnoxious & mighty ego talking!
Old 01-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

It's the journey not the destination...that's all I'm saying.