Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Sometimes I just need to talk to someone, anyone, about it, even if I KNOW they won't understand. It just feels good to get it off my chest. I don't look for anyone else to confirm or deny what I'm going through. Does it get annoying at times? Yes, but oh well. There is no way to explain it to someone who doesn't believe in these sorts of things. They'll think you're obsessed at best, and completely crazy at worst.

For example, today my TF was sitting in the car, we were talking, then out of nowhere he mumbled to himself while grabbing his chest, "oh my god, my heart." He's never said anything like this before, so it seemed to indicate that he was feeling the same thing as I. When I asked him what he meant, of course, he brushed it off and changed topics about some ambulance that was coming down the street. When I asked a friend about this, he said, "Oh he was probably just saying that to try to trick you."
Old 30-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elessar
And how about the object of your affections? What if he or she is so utterly attached to conventional norms that he or she will simply shrug off the entire magnum opus and convince themselves that it is all in their imagination? Running? Nay, that wouldn't be running, it would be utter and complete denial, wouldn't it? The iron door of the soul clanged shut,
This would have been me ^
And it wasn't so much that I am attached to conventional norms. I really did enjoy opening up and sharing and being and feeling at the soul level. Yet when something happened that I can't explain fully it seemed as if it was 'going once, going twice..GONE' kind of moment which then lead me to believe that is what is was, a moment and one I can't seem to return to. And to accept that for what that was.

Quote:
To quote Winston Churchill (AIA for the sexism): Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.
And this is why (How I saw him in the aftermath) ^ which lead to 'that it is all in their (MY) imagination'

Quote:
So...how have the other people in your life seen your connection? They call you nucking futz too?
Probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
You can't share it with the mundane, and the need to justify it is just ego. You don't want to be in that space.
I don't like being in that space at all, especially if I allow myself to listen to others play it down. Quoting John 'The iron door of the soul clanged shut' is where it gets me.
Old 30-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Natalia

By the way John Elessar that youtube clip you posted on that other thread about evil/good twin was funny to watch!
Old 30-04-2013, 01:37 AM
Master
Glad you liked it.

Quote:
You can't share it with the mundane, and the need to justify it is just ego. You don't want to be in that space.

I'm not sure if that comment is directed at me, or not. I've managed to shrug it off, if you are curious. I'd just love to have a flesh-and-blood---err, face-to-face! ---confidante regarding all of this, simple as that. I still want to shout it from the rooftops tho too-that is a bit different methinks.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 30-04-2013, 01:38 AM
soulful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
I never told anyone, ever, nor do I intend to.

Ditto.
This is something you can't explain even if you have the best vocabulary. It has to be experienced to be understood. I have a very, very close friend who I would probably consider a soul sister who even believes in these things. I won't even tell her. I feel it has to remain completely private for me unless she opened up to me that she experienced it.
Old 30-04-2013, 03:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Glad you liked it.

I'm not sure if that comment is directed at me, or not. I've managed to shrug it off, if you are curious. I'd just love to have a flesh-and-blood---err, face-to-face! ---confidante regarding all of this, simple as that. I still want to shout it from the rooftops tho too-that is a bit different methinks.

I was just stating it in general. It happens about many spiritual things...can only share with some.
Old 30-04-2013, 03:54 AM
Natalia

Quote:
It happens about many spiritual things...can only share with some
Indeed. Not meaning to go away from this topic but yes I have had conversations where I am talking about spirit guide messages, meditation experiences and you can see that the other person doesn't know what to say so nods and then turns the focus of conversation to something else. I sometimes try to talk to my sister yet I can clearly see her mind is swimming with her current situation and what she is going to say to me about her situation. I have no idea of how much if any of what I say is heard or listened to. I get a vacant nod and then the topic is turned to her situation instead.
I listen, give her advice or suggestions if she's leaving the topic open for one and then go home.
Yet it's funny. If she has any enlightening moments I am the first person she calls with words like "I know what you were going on about now!"
I think I am seen in the family as a the fuddy duddy spiritual Nat.
I remember one time I was at the supermarket and had just walked outside of the building. I heard my name called out in my mind "NAT!!" and as I turned there was my sister yards away at other end of parking lot waving out to me in hopes for me to see her and yet she hadn't uttered a word. She had seen me and couldn't wait to talk to me about an experience she had, I felt that right away. My eyes already knew where to look so there was no need to search. She couldn't believe it and would keep on saying "You are definitely tuned into this sort of thing". That of course was in her moments of awareness.
Old 30-04-2013, 04:03 AM
Master
I know how that feels. I explained my recent reunion to my cousin who claims she met her tf n connected smoothly . Pretty much she ridiculed me . I thought she understood. All I could say was just because I wasn't fortunate to connect with mine doesn't mean it's not true.
It hurt bad. But true this board has been a blessing to discuss the unexplainable.
But don't doubt they don't the daily miracles u can't deny tha t even when it's quiet for sometime.

Even my own mother who has been supported finally said maybe u should let it go he's not reciprocating. Of course it causes me to question it all then I see a license plate 6tf... on it at the moment I question it all.
Old 30-04-2013, 05:45 AM
Knower

Unless somebody goes through the experience themselves, they will never fully understand it.
Old 30-04-2013, 06:39 AM
amissaanima

Quote:
You might be wiser than I. I simply feel an overpowering urge to scream this...thing to the heavens at the top of my very lungs, and to any who might be within earshot-it is proving to be that profound. I've tried a few other people, who all humored me but simply didn't. get. it. in the end.

One metaphor I have been entertaining for the past day or so has been the red pill/blue pill thing from the Matrix: take the blue one, and forget all about twin souls, transcendence, radical healing, unity of oneness, you name it, it is all consigned to your own personal dustbin and shut away in the dankest darkest corner of your closet.

Take the red one, and find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes. I even half-seriously entertained the concept of offering her red and blue Gummi bears, when the moment finally comes.

So, I go into the Comcast office to return my cable equipment (more old **** from my former life that I am in the process of discarding), and what do I spy on the monitor? A new Agent Smith commercial (Hugo Weaving reprising his role), where at the end he offers a kid red and blue lollipops. I swear to the Lord himself all of the above is true-I simply couldn't make any of it up if I wanted to.

I just find that I can't explain it to anyone else-at least not right now...
I'm taking the white pill, Fluoxetine "Prozac"