Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Master
Twin flame connections vs. "conventional" reality?

I just got an email from Songgirl's high school best friend, whom when I asked her for a fresh perspective on all of this, essentially blew me off and even insinuated that I might be mentally ill. Would a crazy person be this ecstatic? If I am nuts, then my entire world is too.* And here I thought (based on some experiences she had described to me, years ago) that she would be understanding.

How do you explain this kind of thing to those living more "conventional" lives? How can you possibly justify the sensations, connections, synchs, dreams, etc. etc. etc. to them? I guess you can't, can you? I mean this SC stuff must necessarily lie several, nay, multiple, levels above normal waking reality, must it not?

And how about the object of your affections? What if he or she is so utterly attached to conventional norms that he or she will simply shrug off the entire magnum opus and convince themselves that it is all in their imagination? Running? Nay, that wouldn't be running, it would be utter and complete denial, wouldn't it? The iron door of the soul clanged shut, forevermore (quoth the raven which refuses to sing). If this is what I am up against, then it ain't ever going to happen, is it? Not a depressing thought in the slightest, I'm beyond all that now...

To quote Winston Churchill (AIA for the sexism): Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

*I basically have had a great egret follow me around town for 5 months. It first appears near my work, then lands in front of my car on the road in front of my apartment, ends up flying seven miles to my mom's condo (where Songgirl and I first met and had our adventures), and then yesterday it is in my old yard 25 miles away, where I go to commune with my muse on a regular basis, where I had a falcon visit me and start me on this mad quest 21 years ago. I know it is her because she loves to eat only lizards, and chomped on one yesterday as I watched her, hunts with a head-bobbing motion that is distinctive...

So...how have the other people in your life seen your connection? They call you nucking futz too?
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 29-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Ascender
That's why I haven't told many about this. Only on these like-minded forums and one other person who is understanding. Telling other people who have never experienced this or aren't even aware of this TF thing will no doubt think we are crazy, obsessed, or whatever term they choose to use. I even thought that of myself before I found this forum. I didn't know what was going on with me, and I'm one who likes to have my feet firmly planted in reality and always look for logical answers.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:13 PM
MorningStar

I just keep my mouth shut. It's not about them anyway.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:20 PM
sesheta

To John

How do you explain this kind of thing to those living more "conventional" lives? How can you possibly justify the sensations, connections, synchs, dreams, etc. etc. etc. to them? I guess you can't, can you? I mean this SC stuff must necessarily lie several, nay, multiple, levels above normal waking reality, must it not?

**** You can't. I have tried with my 2 closest female friends...and they don't get it. They think it's just a typical relationship, and that I'm just "crazy in love". When I mention the telepathic connection, syncs, etc...they tend to "shut down" or brush it off...
I think it is more that people who haven't had the TF experience maybe don't think (or over-think, lol!) things as much as we tend to....They don't ponder the deeper levels of things, because it doesn't fit the current phase of life they are in.....Frustrating, isn't it??? *****
Old 29-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Knower

I never told anyone, ever, nor do I intend to.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningStar
I just keep my mouth shut. It's not about them anyway.

That's the one. The heart knows best.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Guide
Speaking about something isn't the same as experiencing something. Until they do, they may never get it. This applies to anything - not necessarily just the TF dynamic.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
I never told anyone, ever, nor do I intend to.

You might be wiser than I. I simply feel an overpowering urge to scream this...thing to the heavens at the top of my very lungs, and to any who might be within earshot-it is proving to be that profound. I've tried a few other people, who all humored me but simply didn't. get. it. in the end.

One metaphor I have been entertaining for the past day or so has been the red pill/blue pill thing from the Matrix: take the blue one, and forget all about twin souls, transcendence, radical healing, unity of oneness, you name it, it is all consigned to your own personal dustbin and shut away in the dankest darkest corner of your closet.

Take the red one, and find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes. I even half-seriously entertained the concept of offering her red and blue Gummi bears, when the moment finally comes.

So, I go into the Comcast office to return my cable equipment (more old **** from my former life that I am in the process of discarding), and what do I spy on the monitor? A new Agent Smith commercial (Hugo Weaving reprising his role), where at the end he offers a kid red and blue lollipops. I swear to the Lord himself all of the above is true-I simply couldn't make any of it up if I wanted to.

I just find that I can't explain it to anyone else-at least not right now...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 29-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Master

You can't share it with the mundane, and the need to justify it is just ego. You don't want to be in that space.
Old 30-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Nightman

Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
That's the one. The heart knows best.

Definitely.