Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2013, 04:53 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
While proof is a hard thing - a very hard thing - to come up with, it IS possible. Just yesterday my twin wanted to talk about "our connection". It's the first time he's ever openly referred to it as such. So I no longer have to guess... I know he feels something, too. :) Proof, as it were....

Well my TF told me on the phone during my honeymoon "I think I am your TF". So I'd see your "proof" and raise you a confirmation from their end that they believe not only in the concept of TFs but that they are your other half. At the end of the day though I still don't even see this as "Proof" nor do I even search for proof since you'll never find any. At the end of the day all you have is faith with something like this.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Well my TF told me on the phone during my honeymoon "I think I am your TF". So I'd see your "proof" and raise you a confirmation from their end that they believe not only in the concept of TFs but that they are your other half. At the end of the day though I still don't even see this as "Proof" nor do I even search for proof since you'll never find any. At the end of the day all you have is faith with something like this.
hahaha you win! And good point, but it was relief to know I'm not just making it up. We all wonder...
Old 01-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjm33
Does the runner ever decide to just be at a friend level in order not to get hurt? This may be what's happening now with my tf. I fear he will not be able to grow or feel my pull (if we have one that is) if his ego decides we are only friends.

I don't think being friends or otherwise non-sexual or romantic has anything to do with growing or feeling the connection between you. Demanding that the relationship be romantic in order to be valid actually prohibits growth, not the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjm33
Yes, I think I need some proof he's actually my tf. The only way I can see getting the proof is to shut this thing off for a bit. Get some space. Otherwise we're just in it too much and it's hard to tell. Would you agree?

The reason why I say "let go of the definition" is that I see that a lot your agony in these posts seems to come from whether you need to be going through this suffering at all (because if he's your TF then it all must mean something), and how you feel the need to define his behavior based on this definition. I don't think you need proof he is your TF.

If he's not your TF, you can let him go and focus on you. But if he is your TF, you need to hang on, feel frustrated and hurt, force him to talk to you, shoehorn the relationship into a romantic one, press him into talking about the relationship or his feelings, not respect your own emotions and boundaries, get conflicting messages, over-analyze everything he says, lie awake at night, lose focus and concentration, and be generally miserable. You see what I mean? I keep getting the sense from all of your messages that your belief that he is your TF is putting you through so much pain, or making you accept pain and confusion that you don't deserve. Also, if he is your true TF, none of this agony would be necessary. Just trust and relax. You don't need proof. You need to trust yourself, calm yourself down, stop analyzing of every little thing he does, stop waiting for him to contact you, stop trying to categorize things, and just go within. The truth is, he may not be your TF. And that may be why you're hanging on so hard. Letting go of the label may mean letting go of him.

I definitely have been there before. I really recognize the feelings you are describing, coupled with the syncs and the signs and dreams. In the end, looking back, I realize that it was an important connection. But by no means a twin connection, which is...something different altogether.

I really hope I didn't come off as harsh or uncaring! I'm just getting worried with the mental hula hoops you seem to be doing to try to justify his behavior and your own reactions to it based around this definition of "TF." It's a confusing time and a lot of different voices probably don't help, so go within and try to hear your own inner voice on all this. And definitely take a break from him. :)
Old 01-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator
I am going to echo many here. proof? Look at yourself. How are you doing. Have you changed? Have you grown?

Take a hard look at yourself you will see the proof that you a spiritualy growing. You look at the world differently.

The most important aspect is you.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Master
Beautiful life it's so truth I thought him acknowledging sc and emailing at 1111 pm was proof either he beliefs tf n letting me know or universe is confirming. Either way win win right. No we want more reunion. It's never enough until you learn to trust n have faith that all will be as it should. Huge lesson to learn. My tf offered friendship. N well I don't know who is running from that even though I agreed n called him jan. he hasn't initiated but I too haven't . I know he always picks up when I call but I also know I don't want a one sided friendship.
For all I know he may feel he's giving me time since he rejected me romantically. Either way this seperation was needed as I learned the biggest lesson of all self love.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:25 PM
soulful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I am going to echo many here. proof? Look at yourself. How are you doing. Have you changed? Have you grown?

Take a hard look at yourself you will see the proof that you a spiritualy growing. You look at the world differently.

The most important aspect is you.

I have to say, I don't believe it has to take a twin flame to cause a complete spiritual awakening in a person or an obvious change. It could be several influential people and/or a specific situation or several situations over a lifetime.