Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-12-2017, 12:02 PM
Pathfinder

Heart Catalyst

For those of you who believe in a heart catalyst: do you think they will reappear at different points in order to reinforce your awakening? Will you keep seeing signs related to that specific catalyst (very obvious signs) or would this mean it’s some other type/level of connection?

Just trying to pool some opinions. No one person knows for sure. Thanks!
Old 30-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Ascender

I'm not sure what a heart catalyst is, but what you are describing sounds like who I would describe as my pre twin. He just came back into my life after 16 years. Before talking to him I saw his name a few times, his name is very rare. After our first recent conversation I saw his name and a few days later, saw it again. When we were in separation I didn't see his name for a very long time. So my answers to your questions are yes.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Can anyone tell me more about Heart Catalysts, I've googled it and all and read about it. However, I would love to hear what you guys have to say about it
Old 07-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Experiencer

I recently have had an experience with a heart catalyst/near twin that came back into my life after 13 years and I have ended things last month again.

Heart catalysts are people that you have a strong deep bond with and are going to trigger in you everything that needs to be dealed with, healed and released.

It is all about SELF-LOVE. The triggers are there to make you love yourself more and do different choices than you used to in the past, therefore opening your heart more. Letting go of old patterns and templates.

That is why there's the term "heartbroken open" after an experience with a heart catalyst. You feel heartbroken because it was an intense deep experience, but your heart is not closed like in the past. It is fully open now!
Old 07-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Master
Isn't every important connection in someone's life like that? Not just partners, but also others who contribute substantially to your development.
I for one don't believe any chakra can be opened in one go, there's always prep work needed. That can take years, a lifetime or more (it probably took more lifetimes to get where you are now in this life concerning chakras).
Your system couldn't handle it, and I believe it was Abe Hicks who said if we could get healed in one go, even our Soul couldn't handle it.
I think it is the same with this, especially the heart chakra. Since the heart is the bridge between the lower and higher chakras, I doubt it can be opened until the first three have been cleansed for the most part. And that's where many still have problems: Self-esteem, confidence, worked through old baggage, able to deal with emotions and so on and so forth.

All important contacts in life add to that entire process and thus help you open your heart bit by bit.
SOme may contribute more when you get further along in the process.
For me it was my narcissistic ex was a wake up call. But I still had to answer that call. or not. And with what he did he also created more pain that I needed to heal after I left him.
But I have loved him deeply. He did not, however, break my heart open.

To be honest, I've felt my heart burst open way before I met my TF, and not related to anyone in particular. It was just an accumulation of my own personal growth. Raising my vibration more and more and coming closer to unconditional love more often. Not all the time, but I have these moments, and during these moments my heart bursts wide open. Colours seem brighter, life is pure joy, and I am connected to anyone and everything.
I then automatically spread my arms a bit, like you see Mary do in some figurines/pictures, and a huge wave or beam of unconditional love just shoots out of my heart.
This is not related to anyone, I did the work myself. Well, with help of people along the way of course, since every friend, lover, family member adds to your growth. Even the a-holes, lol.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:45 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Isn't every important connection in someone's life like that? Not just partners, but also others who contribute substantially to your development.

I have had important connections in my life and can say that they haven't been of the heart catalyst kind though. So no, not every important connection does that to you. Of course, this brings up the thought that maybe they weren't important connections, but relatively speaking, in my life they were. However, I wouldn't say they caused a major change in my life the way a heart catalyst would.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Master

Quote:
in order to reinforce your awakening?

YOUR awakening. Not theirs. No one outside of you 'awakens' you. If it dies when someone leaves then it's not legit. Not true. Its co-dependent on them for you to be there in that state and that imo is wrong. It's fake. It's needy. It's not strong. it's weak.

Heat catalyst can be anything btw. I had a newborn baby open my heart not long ago. I felt the same way, the same love I felt when I met my SC. The heart opening is not people, its from energy already within you and it'll be prompted through moments of purity, joy, love which already exists within you. And more often than not people believe its because of someone or something out of them that gave this to them.

and know this, whatever opens your heart can close it shut too so it would be wise to invoke your heart opening through meditations and breath work rather than through others.