Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-07-2016, 03:36 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Hello Energy22

Thank you lancing, love is the key to unlock the many door.
Old 28-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Welcome to the forum, Energy22....

(22 is one of my favorite #'s)
Old 01-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22
Hello, I am pleased to finally find a place to share with others similar interests. Thank you for having me.
welcome to the forum where all spiritual questions get answered, it maybe a "I don't know" answer but it is still an answer.lol enjoy your stay. Btw Ive only just figured out how to use some of the things on this site.
That's an interesting nick you have. energy22 I have spoken on some occasions about the unexplained energy that is within everyone and from where everything else has come from. Yes all things are connected in many ways. The number 22 is probably significant to you but I'll just point out some others facts. 22 is the amount of letters in the now Hebrew language. Referring to the so called Greek "first and last" the Hebrew "first and last" is also referring to the first Hebrew letter "Alef" and the last(22nd) Hebrew letter Taw or some say Tav. Although there are other relative meanings to this "first and last" when looking in the now Hebrew Scriptures particularly in the very first verse of B'reisheet/Genesis the letters AlefTaw/Tav appears and as far as I know it means to shine the light on the subject. I am not affiliated with any established religion just so you know.
When thinking about the number 22 the obvious number four comes to mind via multiplication and addition and is already a double up of sorts. You could look into any given subject on a dualistic plane and find it can be divided into at least four separate yet connecting planes, an obvious example would be good vs evil and evil vs good, and/or good is in harmony with evil and evil is in harmony with good. Likewise from a different angle "why the need for Hope unless there is doubt, would doubt be considered good or evil? I suppose evil if one was to wallow in doubt and good if it brings about hope. I'm just throwing it out there. Don't mind me
Old 01-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Pathfinder
Hi, nice to meet u! :)
Yup, i feel this place is a great place to meet like minded ppl!
im a newbie as well! :))
Old 01-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi. I'm a newbie too. Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Old 02-08-2016, 06:43 AM
Guide
Greetings,
Welcome most to forums.
Old 25-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Pathfinder

Hello AHIAHThis might be a very late response but your right the nick name is significant it resonates with me. Thank you for welcoming me. I was absent and just came Back, starting again. Hello everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
welcome to the forum where all spiritual questions get answered, it maybe a "I don't know" answer but it is still an answer.lol enjoy your stay. Btw Ive only just figured out how to use some of the things on this site.
That's an interesting nick you have. energy22 I have spoken on some occasions about the unexplained energy that is within everyone and from where everything else has come from. Yes all things are connected in many ways. The number 22 is probably significant to you but I'll just point out some others facts. 22 is the amount of letters in the now Hebrew language. Referring to the so called Greek "first and last" the Hebrew "first and last" is also referring to the first Hebrew letter "Alef" and the last(22nd) Hebrew letter Taw or some say Tav. Although there are other relative meanings to this "first and last" when looking in the now Hebrew Scriptures particularly in the very first verse of B'reisheet/Genesis the letters AlefTaw/Tav appears and as far as I know it means to shine the light on the subject. I am not affiliated with any established religion just so you know.
When thinking about the number 22 the obvious number four comes to mind via multiplication and addition and is already a double up of sorts. You could look into any given subject on a dualistic plane and find it can be divided into at least four separate yet connecting planes, an obvious example would be good vs evil and evil vs good, and/or good is in harmony with evil and evil is in harmony with good. Likewise from a different angle "why the need for Hope unless there is doubt, would doubt be considered good or evil? I suppose evil if one was to wallow in doubt and good if it brings about hope. I'm just throwing it out there. Don't mind me
Old 25-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome to Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 25-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Master
Greetings Energy22, nice to meet you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)