Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-03-2015, 02:49 PM
wanderlusterer

Followed by a fae?

Hi :)

Just thought I'd share, not sure if I'm seeing things though...

Yesterday at church, I thought I saw a brown moth-bat like creature fly overhead, somewhat out of the corner of my eye. It seemed to be shaped more like a bat with some frills/tentacles/antennae-ish things, but flew much like a moth/butterfly. It was flying over us, slightly on my left and from behind to in front. It just dissolved? disappeared when I tried to focus on it. Pretty weird cause it did not look anything like I expected an angel to look like, given it was a church

Then just now before dinner, I opened my bedroom door to head downstairs, and I thought I saw a cat-like creature sitting on the stairs facing somewhere in my general direction. It seemed to dart downstairs and in a second dissolved in a similar way to the first. Now that I think about it, it seems not impossible that the two were actually the same entity? The cat appeared to be frilly/antennae-y and was almost definitely the same shade of brown too. Though I'm pretty sure the second one at least, had legs to run with.

What do I do? It does not feel malicious (I hope..), and if possible I'd of course like to meet all sorts of friendly entities What would such a "creature" be classified as? Fairy? Nature spirit? Creature just sounds abit.. rude I've just started a couple of cleansing exercises/working on AP, so that might've been the cause of these "sudden appearances".
Old 08-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Master
I dont know anything about fae, but I wonder if it is curious, or some other reason. Is shy? Wants to talk. I'd say what does your intuition, your inner feelings say. i assume if it was more evil or not nice intents you'd be able to feel that if you are open or sensitive to your inner feelings. I get the feeling that some, or most, or maybe most, fae are a bit shy and maybe curious too. Not sure.

Though I'm sure those who have had a lot of dealings with fae and know a lot about them will respond on this thread and be able to give you a lot of information.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:11 AM
wanderlusterer

Haha thanks :) my intuition says to just leave things as they are until i see it appear a few more times.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Master
Sounds like very good advice. And thinking logically it fits too since the being has not done anything bad or evil. Though I'm one that thinks go with intuition first and logic 2nd, it would seem both would seem to agree here.

I am curious what you saw though. Creature does seem a bit not proper, why not use being. I don't think that is an improper term since to me, everyone can be called a being, humans, souls, animals, plants, ect.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:20 AM
wanderlusterer

Haha yes, good idea. I'll call it a being haven't seen from it since though.. But its only been 2 days I'm also curious.
Old 17-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Ascender
Leave it a gift. Milk and cookies work well. I had an elemental follow me home once for a cookie.