Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-02-2015, 01:19 AM
Master
Our own unique take on things and our own unique path. Though some paths may be very similar.

Thanks for the compliment. I find that as I become more my true self I remain as open minded as before and I do my best to be nonjudgemental. There are many truths and some may see or find them more easily then others.

I felt very isolated before joining here. I still feel a bit isolated on here. but I feel for my growth I do need to be more alone then others are. funny maybe coming from someone who is appearantly a member of a pod of what looks and acts a lot like earth type dolphins, but are in higher dimensions then earth.

It would be a more beautiful world if humans use more of their minds and true selves. maybe one day they will.

Thanks for your reply. I hope you have much good luck and profound findings along your path. :)
Old 15-02-2015, 02:42 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Sounds like you may be. It wouldn't hurt to look into it. Here are some more ways to tell. If you have success with growing things, animals and children have an unusual attraction to you , you can sometimes appear invisible to others even when you are there. Also you may sometimes dream you are a fairy.

Hi Flexi-Girl,

Thank you for your reply.
Reading your reply gave me goose bumps (something which frequently happens to me when something really resonates with me)

I love to grow things. Plants, flowers herbs. I use my herbs in food and for for holistic aromatherapy.
I talk to all the things I grow and can feel a pure energetic connection with them. When I get the chance I hug trees. Which I find to be a very liberating and healing experience due to the undeniable strong connection this causes me to have with the earth. Something I really should do more often as I regularly feel I need grounding.

I find that animal and children are drawn to me. It's like a silent understanding we have. Where we just get each other.

Sadly I can relate to people seeing me as invisible. But as I mature I try to use the practical side of me and try not let my sensitive side bring me down over it.
For years I couldn't understand why some people treat me that way. Because all I'm trying to do is make positive energy connections. And don't want anything from anyone other then that.

But I'm learning to not take it to heart as it distracts me from sending out positive vibrations. Besides majority of people are very happy to exchange positive energy and in doing so multiply the loving vibration.

I find dreaming fascinating and have never considered if i am a fairy while dreaming. And will try to channel into what form I am during this state now as I'm very curious.

Much love and kindness
Old 15-02-2015, 06:01 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love and peace
Hi Flexi-Girl,

Reading your reply gave me goose bumps (something which frequently happens to me when something really resonates with me)

I love to grow things. Plants, flowers herbs. I use my herbs in food and for for holistic aromatherapy.
I talk to all the things I grow and can feel a pure energetic connection with them. When I get the chance I hug trees. Which I find to be a very liberating and healing experience due to the undeniable strong connection this causes me to have with the earth. Something I really should do more often as I regularly feel I need grounding.

I find that animal and children are drawn to me. It's like a silent understanding we have. Where we just get each other.

Sadly I can relate to people seeing me as invisible. But as I mature I try to use the practical side of me and try not let my sensitive side bring me down over it.
For years I couldn't understand why some people treat me that way. Because all I'm trying to do is make positive energy connections. And don't want anything from anyone other then that.

But I'm learning to not take it to heart as it distracts me from sending out positive vibrations. Besides majority of people are very happy to exchange positive energy and in doing so multiply the loving vibration.

I find dreaming fascinating and have never considered if i am a fairy while dreaming. And will try to channel into what form I am during this state now as I'm very curious.

Much love and kindness

That's great. Sounds like you definitely have fairy magic. I am a lot like that too, but came to understand it when I was having recurring dreams as a fairy and seeing my fairy family members. Now that you are awakening to this, you'll probably start to dream as well. Don't worry if you don't right away though

Fairies from what I can tell are extremely high spirited. They drawn to free, and playful energy. When you're out it helps a lot if you can just let yourself be like a kid. They lighter you feel the more they can talk to you. And don't think appearing invisible is a drawback. With practice you can learn to draw attention to yourself but having the ability to not be seen is a wonderful thing.
Old 15-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Fairies are air elementals. Elementals exist in the second dimension. Apparently humans are a group of elementals known as a 'Deva' before they incarnate in the third dimension. Of course the process doesn't have to be as linear as all that, but every soul is made up of these beings, just like lots of our souls make up angels.

I got an incredibly accurate reading once and was told I have fairy guides. Apparently fairies don't usually like humans so it's considered an honour. I have identified a little with faeries in the past and figured these fairy guides could also be part of my elemental soul family. Because time isn't linear I could go back to being a fairy any time I wanted.

But I also believe I have been many beings in existence, not just fairies. Interesting you mentioned Unicorns. I identify a little with Pegasus'. They are considered the original form of Unicorns before they were westernised. Apart from those I identify mostly with Lryan ET's (which are cat-like beings) and Andromedan ET's (which take many forms).

Hi ScarlettHayden,

I really appreciate all this information.
It's given me a lot to thinking about and research.
It's a beautiful feeling to get to communicate with others who can relate to you in ways I never thought I'd get to.
I'm very grateful for finding this forum.
They say things happen for a reason at the right time.
And in this case I absolutely agree

Thank you
Much love and kindness
Old 15-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Our own unique take on things and our own unique path. Though some paths may be very similar.

Thanks for the compliment. I find that as I become more my true self I remain as open minded as before and I do my best to be nonjudgemental. There are many truths and some may see or find them more easily then others.

I felt very isolated before joining here. I still feel a bit isolated on here. but I feel for my growth I do need to be more alone then others are. funny maybe coming from someone who is appearantly a member of a pod of what looks and acts a lot like earth type dolphins, but are in higher dimensions then earth.

It would be a more beautiful world if humans use more of their minds and true selves. maybe one day they will.

Thanks for your reply. I hope you have much good luck and profound findings along your path. :)

Hi Kulstor,

I think our different uniqueness can bring togetherness just as much as similarities when we are open to new prospectively and ideas.

I also have reached a stage of my journey where I try my best to be open minded and nonjudgmental. And in doing so am not as hard on myself. This alone has given me a lot of inner peace and allowed people to confide in me. Something I take very seriously as this is a great honor.

I also enjoy my own company and isolate myself by choice for the same reasons.
But its one thing to choose to, but completely different if its due to not being able to openly express yourself. Which is why this forums totally amazing for doing that.

I try to find a balance of moments alone and socially. And as I mature I've realised life in every way is a big balancing act.

I think sometime I just need to learn how to pace my self, because I have a thirst for spiritual growth which I enjoy and then there's my regular life which requires a lot of my time and attention.

It's very refreshing to know others share the hope that mankind will possibly use more of their minds and true seves. That thought alone is a very happy one.

Thank you
Much love and kindness
Old 15-02-2015, 11:01 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
My daughter is a Queen Faerie, She makes the most amazing Faerie gardens,she just looks like one to me ,just magical.I am a Butterfly so makes sense my daughters and Grandaughters are fairys .I once saw a little forest fairy at the base of Magical Mount Warning it was beautiful,she was silver with long legs ,She flew around and around my head and made me dizzy and then disappeared.Then I went home and painted her.unicorns forever Deepsoul

Hi Deepsoul,

I love butterflies. They are my favourite along with rainbows and birds.
Every time I see a butterfly I feel like they are sending me a message of happiness and hope. And without fail I always feel better when seeing one.

Thank you for sharing your fairy experience. How lucky for you. I'm sure seeing a fairy must mean something very special. It's lovely how you painted her, as an artist myself i can appreciate painting as a way of embracing a very special moment.

Much love and kindness
Old 15-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
That's great. Sounds like you definitely have fairy magic. I am a lot like that too, but came to understand it when I was having recurring dreams as a fairy and seeing my fairy family members. Now that you are awakening to this, you'll probably start to dream as well. Don't worry if you don't right away though

Fairies from what I can tell are extremely high spirited. They drawn to free, and playful energy. When you're out it helps a lot if you can just let yourself be like a kid. They lighter you feel the more they can talk to you. And don't think appearing invisible is a drawback. With practice you can learn to draw attention to yourself but having the ability to not be seen is a wonderful thing.

Hi Flexi-Girl,

Thank you so much for sharing this information with me.

I will make more effort to be true to myself and allow my fairy like nature to flourish. It really helps to talk about this, for me to have the confidence to make that happen.

I will be taking more notice of my dreams. And will keep you updated.

I'm grateful to you for opened up a different prospective for me on times where I feel invisible, as its good to see the glass half full and gives me the opportunity to view this in a new light.
I can already think of good things about it. As when i look back at times this happens and be completely honest with myself it was probably for the best anyway.

Much love and kindness
Old 16-02-2015, 07:40 AM
Suspended
Love and peace if you Love fairies a real lot there could definitely be some connection. Maybe a past life, a guide, maybe they are pleased with the way you enjoy nature and look after it? I know someone who has memories of being a centaur in there past lifes, many people have connections to other beings. Iv also seen someone on here talking about there connection to unicorns.
Old 17-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
Love and peace if you Love fairies a real lot there could definitely be some connection. Maybe a past life, a guide, maybe they are pleased with the way you enjoy nature and look after it? I know someone who has memories of being a centaur in there past lifes, many people have connections to other beings. Iv also seen someone on here talking about there connection to unicorns.

Thank you for your reply,
Yes, I will be paying more attention for clues to find this out.
And I agree there are so many possibilities to consider.

Much love and kindness

Old 09-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Greeting I'm Ko'onthra, how is everyone day going?