Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Seeker

Nymphs

Are Nymphs good or evil
Old 25-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Pathfinder

Why do they have to be by human definition...."Good" or "Evil"? Nymphs are Nymphs. Mess around with them, they might invite you into their home, possibly permanently. As with all fairies...Humans tend to think fairies are "evil" because they take humans to join them...From there side, we are likely an over-populated race that could be put to better use to rejuvenate their own bloodlines.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Ascender
We also have nymph bloodlines among humans. Im a dryad which is basically a forest nymph. I know of several other dryad families. Also water nymphs and ocean nymph bloodlines among us. Ive also found dragon bloodlines.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
We also have nymph bloodlines among humans. Im a dryad which is basically a forest nymph. I know of several other dryad families.
If you have a dryad bloodline, I'd assume it gives you an affinity for, and sensitivity to, forests. dryad, is this a priority enough for you that you live in or near a forest?
Old 09-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
If you have a dryad bloodline, I'd assume it gives you an affinity for, and sensitivity to, forests. dryad, is this a priority enough for you that you live in or near a forest?
For me yes. Not that cities are bad though, some like Atlanta have a mix of forest and city life. But I do perfer the untouched lands. So in other words, a city like let's say Indianapolis is a not for forest or plant feys. Memphis is another , forest in the city type town. In which I actually enjoyed.

As of right now Cox in Atlanta has a garden area with a man made waterfall. It not my feywood, or even the homestead I am buying but it is nice.
Old 13-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Hypnoticalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton83
Are Nymphs good or evil
Nymphs aren't evil. Or good. They are just earthly people. Also.. They are impulsive and unreliable. Personal experience.
Old 17-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton83
Are Nymphs good or evil

Perhaps a better question is, how will gaining this knowledge be of service to me? Will it bring me to a purer form of happiness, or will it further my delusions and lead me away from real insight and wisdom?

Old 01-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec
Nymphs aren't evil. Or good. They are just earthly people. Also.. They are impulsive and unreliable. Personal experience.

Whats wrong with impulsive?...and unreliable just means that your priorities are not their priorities. Water nymphs can be emotionally unstable and sometimes a bit obsessive. Dryads are a lot more grounded.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon

No im suburban. I do find all the concrete oppressive when I have to stay in the city sometimes. But I love bushwalking to get out among the trees. Affinity for forests yes but all earth energies too. I talk to trees and crystals and elementals. Water and air and fire are all linked to the earth so affinity leads to them too. One of my daughters ( also a dryad) resonates with desert energy more than forest so its not necessarily limited to forests.

A lot of dryads nymphs etc dont even know that they are.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Michael P

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
No im suburban. I do find all the concrete oppressive when I have to stay in the city sometimes. But I love bushwalking to get out among the trees. Affinity for forests yes but all earth energies too. I talk to trees and crystals and elementals. Water and air and fire are all linked to the earth so affinity leads to them too. One of my daughters ( also a dryad) resonates with desert energy more than forest so its not necessarily limited to forests.

A lot of dryads nymphs etc dont even know that they are.

out of my own "thirst" for knowledge and understanding could you explain how you found out that you were a dryad.