Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Knower
Missing my first love so bad tonight...

I am not having a good night. I miss my first love. He died to many years ago now, when I was just 22. He was in his 30's. He drowned.

I wonder if he was in pain, does he still remember me, if we would have gotten married and had children and if he still loves me. I wonder if I visit him in dreams even though I don't remember.

I have never loved anyone like him. I know I have to move on but can't yet.

Can anyone pick up anything about him-his name was Denny.

Thank you.

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 15-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Ascender

all I can say is I know how you feel, still dealing with a recent loss myself.

I'm sorry no one has answered you before and tried to help; There are a few here who profess to have some 'gifts' and may be able to offer you some comfort. Perhaps they will pick this thread up now

And I really must say, I saw your photo. What a beautiful looking girl you are! We have this long running soap opera here in the UK, Coronation Street, youre pic reminds me of a character called Maria.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Administrator
Hi Forevergirl,

The bond you shared whilst he was alive is s,
till there ,there is no time limit to grieve everybody is different.
as long as he lives in your heart you will never be parted

Namaste
Old 16-07-2015, 12:47 AM
Experiencer
Hello forevergirl,

Please check your private messages.

Boson
Old 16-07-2015, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator
Forevergirl, I am so sorry for your loss. Love really does never die. I honestly can vouch for that and say that from the bottom of my heart. I know that is true.
For some reason you have both chosen this strange inter-dimensional love that will never die. Live your life, and do your best with everything that comes your way, using what you know of the inspiration Denny has given you. It might seem strange, because you might not sense him most of the time, but he isn't too far away, and will no doubt be keeping an eye on you!
Don't feel scared of times when you will feel lonely and sad without him. That is natural and to be expected. But he still loves you, and will be beside you in many ways through your life. Listen to your heart, There you sometimes hear from him but probably don't believe your inner senses!....

Dreams are strange things. Most of the time we don't remember them. Dreams are not everything. What's in the Heart is bigger.
This is not an easy path. But with love, things along that path will shine from time to time in the most beautiful way. Keep going and know that Denny still watches over you.
Blessings to both of you.
Old 16-07-2015, 03:06 AM
Knower
I thank each of you for giving me some inner peace tonight. Xo

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 16-07-2015, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Old 25-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Knower
I want to thank each of you again for opening my post and caring enough to share your wisdom with me.

I had a bad night a few days ago but have had a dream of him a few nights in a row and now-nothing. But I attended a workshop for my job today and this man sat down next to me and reminded me of Denny so much-looked like him, sat like him, sighed like him-I kept staring at his hands and he made me nervous. It was so different like I was dreaming.

I wrote this today while I was there-sitting next to him.

Here I stand on the edge of reality
With one foot on the other side

Emotional tug of war with my feelings
Playing games of hide and seek with my heart

Voices from the past
Now speak in present tense

Whisper softly, words of love
Like messages, heaven sent

Memories gone, yet never forgotten
Lining up and asking for another song

Destiny brought our souls together
As if for a second chance

How can we resist the temptation
If only, for a spiritual romance?

How I miss you so...