Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-05-2017, 06:51 PM
Master

Does chakras even exist?

I am starting to wonder if chakras even exist besides as a belief. Is there any solid evidence somewhere, like hey my doctor cut me open, and inside he found this amazing spinning disk of energy that is attached to my lifeforce
Old 30-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Eelco

Well supposedly there's ancient books that describe them.
Oh and clairvoyants sometimes see them. And everyone can learn to feel them. They feel like a tingling sensation.(insert smiley here)

So uhm. No I haven't found any evidence, but then why do you need evidence. Don't you know it's your intent that counts? (insert smiley here)

With love
Eelco
Old 30-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
why do you need evidence.
I just want a nice and open conversation about this stuff. I remember just a few years ago, if you said anything in the contrary to Twin Flames you would get hanged on the cross and ridiculed. Now a days you can have a real conversation about that subject. I would just love if we could have this on a subject like chakras
Old 30-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Eelco

Well you know I don't think the evidence is there. I haven't found it. And have looked for it. I think the chakras are a conceptual system in which you can talk about and work with certain energies. If there is "evidence" I'd like to find out very much.

With Love
Eelco
Old 30-05-2017, 08:13 PM
Master

Cool. Then let us be open about it, and see what might drop in from the universe. Maybe it could be on myth busters or something cool
Old 30-05-2017, 09:05 PM
Experiencer
My opinion is, that on some level they exist. They can be measured, but i don't know how.

I was pretty interested into all this, maybe there was time when i could feel them, o it was just my imagination. Point is, when you read about something and are impressed and want to do anything so you could also feel or see this, but with time it passes and you find different interests.

But it is, that i feel energy on different locations in body, but couldn't connect with chakras.

It would be interesting if truth about all this would be revealed, in more understandable way of corse. I lack something value about all this.

It is like: oh, you have arm, you have head---- you have this chakra, you have that chakra ok, now what?
Old 31-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Experiencer

I gotta admit that chakras fall into the same category as auras and spirits.. they cannot be measured or analysed by physical technology. As a result, there's not much in terms of evidence aside from what you might read about; from other people's experiences.

The only true evidence you're likely to get is from being able to see and observe them yourself. If you can't do this, then you sorta have to take it on faith.. or not, as you choose.

I've never been able to see chakras. Even when I could see spirits and auras clearly, chakras were never there. It's probably worth mentioning that I never really tried to see them either. But I can feel them... over the years, I've become pretty sensitive to energy types. I can pick up a crystal blindfolded and (within reason) tell you what type of crystal it is. I can feel the different types of energies coming through my chakras, and know which ones are more active at any given time.
Old 31-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
It is like: oh, you have arm, you have head---- you have this chakra, you have that chakra ok, now what?

How is your experience of chakras @mihael_11? Like I find that it is all just these wisdom's that can be explained in different ways, or maybe it is that some also live on a plane, like part of an astral plane maybe where the chakras are part of the astral body, like we so far have heart and such. I did once here a story from an astral projection where an astral world got invaded by biological beings, which I found really interesting
Old 31-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I've never been able to see chakras. Even when I could see spirits and auras clearly, chakras were never there. It's probably worth mentioning that I never really tried to see them either. But I can feel them... over the years, I've become pretty sensitive to energy types. I can pick up a crystal blindfolded and (within reason) tell you what type of crystal it is. I can feel the different types of energies coming through my chakras, and know which ones are more active at any given time.

@Carnate that is really really cool. Do you think that part of your existence might exist on an astral plane where the chakras are part of the bodily system, and that plane blends together with this in the wholeness of your experience as being. Haha hope that wordiness made some sort of sense
Old 01-06-2017, 04:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I am starting to wonder if chakras even exist besides as a belief. Is there any solid evidence somewhere, like hey my doctor cut me open, and inside he found this amazing spinning disk of energy that is attached to my lifeforce

Chakras really exist. But it could only be recognized by a really long meditation.
Eastern yogis say (see fro example swami Raghawanand), that nobody can open all chakras in one life. When you really open a chakra so, you obtain supernatural powers - siddhis. Chakras are not normally visible, they are at the spiritual level. To know them is only a matter of spiritual practice.