Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 31-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutonja86
What if you feel energy pushing and pulling even outside meditation,
electricity and denser energy around body.

I do feel that. And yes, it's not the most comfortable thing.

I feel like a whirlwind in my throat that goes up to my head and makes me feel dizzy. Then it goes through my spine, all the way down to my root chakra. My root chakra area feels like it's on fire. I could cook food there, lol

I feel like my body has a life of its own.

And I just wanted to meditate. Oh well.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:37 AM
Newbie ;)

friend very first thing is that you should do meditation in noise free area you can do it in early morning and you should focus on your breathe while meditating .......it is a regular practise try
Old 19-11-2015, 07:05 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

This is all good to know. Thanks
Old 19-11-2015, 09:07 AM
Experiencer

Meditation, hypnosis, and astral projection are very similar from what I see because all three need you in a relaxed state before the magic happens.

The way I understand it, when you get in a meditative or hypnotic state, what you're really doing is withdrawing your consciousness from the physical body while you're still awake. Because of this you become more aware of the spiritual body.

And if you do anything like scratch an itch you're bringing focus back to the physical and breaking the state.

There may be many spiritual bodies handling different things but when you're meditating it seems to all be lumped into one. Astral, emotional, etheric, etc.

And when you get into the meditative state it seems that universal energy is more open to movement than it was before. That, or else you weren't aware of it before but now you are because your focus is there. Could be either but I think it's the first one; you open up to let energy flow more than you normally would.

Someone said that shaking is the result of resisting the energy flow. So it helps, whenever you feel yourself starting to shake a bit, to find out where it's originating and let go of any tension or resistance in that area. The shaking usually stops shortly thereafter.

Some of it may continue. It has also been likened to a weight lifter lifting weight that's too heavy for him. His arms will shake. So there may be too much energy flowing and your energy body isn't strong enough to handle it yet. And/or a blockage could be restricting the flow.

As was already mentioned, give it time and the blockage may dissolve on its own.