Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
[color="Navy"]Think back and share 1-3 of your most emotionally joyful moments. Beyond aesthetic beautiful moments.
Please be candid ,and honest ...so we can all learn.

Hi Henri

Letting go of this world .

x daz x
Old 23-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Enya

Tricky, there are so many!

When our brand-new daughter was laid on my chest...

When I experienced the true joy of my spirit for the first time in my life... kinda like effervescent bubbles.

Whenever I see the 'shift' in a person after I've helped them.
Old 23-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Niebla0007

Angel1 Joyfull Bliss

So far nothing compares with the divine love I felt when the mother Goddess from above cradled and returned me to bed in one of my Lucid dreams.
That was the most beautiful moment.
Old 23-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing each memory-experience.

Occasionally, in meditation, I'll visualize all those I've loved in any degree, manner.
Like beads-memories on a string.... it's quite a treasure life has shared.

I've never really collected photos, as they remain in my heart.

We've had quite different life paths-experiences... yet the joy-love in our hearts is something we all understand.
Old 26-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Deactivated Account

it would be too difficult for me to rank in all my life,so i will rank just in the last year.

~when me and the guy who was my friend i adored when on our first real date,it was also our first time hanging out one on one,and how wonderful it flowed,and how much it made me trust life to see what i knew to be true to be proved physically,and how he was admitting what i knew to be true..and finally our wonderful first kiss that night when he said,he had been wanting to do that for awhile. things just flowed so much.i had so much fun with him. idk if he was a tf or what,he was definitely a soul connection and i think a husband in my past life. this was the final coming together of all those feelings we had for each other but never spoke about.

~being on the front cover of a magazine. i had wanted this for so long and felt it was a far overdue desire of mine. it was during a post-heart break phase of mine from the guy i wrote about up above. i started re-incubating the desire realizing i never really kept this desire secret enough and it probably got in the way of it's manifesting. i followed through on an inspired action i had and also did some visualizing work visualizing this desire manifested. when it happened,it was an emotional experience. something i wanted for sooo long that i felt was overdue. i finally got it. it was very validating.

~sometimes i have trouble deciding is something more joyful of just a sense of pride so i'm listing two that one is something i think is more joy and the other more just an accomplishment i'm proud of.
-joy-after a night where something mysterious happened that caused me to black out,even though this is a rare rare thing for me and i came out of the hospital because of it,i feel i had a third eye chakra opening experience. instead of feeling overly embarrassed(though,i did feel some of that)and confused,i came to high place of seeing everything like i was above seeing the things from a birds eye view. i felt a strong sense of inner peace and like everything was going to be ok and i wasnt judged and i had strong dejavus and affirmation of what was to come in my life. it was very lovely.

pride-i took a trip for a few days out of town all by myself. this was huge because i'm very non independent and even have minor agoraphobia so to do all of this all on my own was actually HUGE. i didn't feel quite the sense of joy i thought i would,though. :(but that was because this experience was clouded by other things going on in my life

~i didnt want to name another joy experience of the year that had to do with another thing already listed but when i rack my brain,these are most joy experiences of this year. me and the guy i had a soul connection with this year ending up at the place we first met,and kissing,and kinda making a scene pda and how kismet it all felt,and how right it was and how i KNEW we were meant to end up at this point and how beautiful that all felt.

see,it's interesting. my most joy experiences are the ones where i felt very trusting in life. where what i knew deep in my heart,was true or when things became affirmed for me in some way.that's important,what it's all about.
Old 27-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Henri77

I've had a number of models photos published, but never had a cover, that I recall, and understand the validation thing, It meant more to others than me, as it rarely represented my very best work.

It's fun to dig up old achievements , experiences at times.
I've rarely ever looked back, but lately have, and treasure all the little rewards of life's struggle, and those I've known & loved in some way.

We can easily overlook all the little memorable events life has given us.
And we can learn from reviewing our experiences.