Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-02-2012, 03:23 AM
Knower
Ghost Adventures on TV.....

Hello all,

Not sure whether this is the right place or not so I apologies if it isn't. I would just like everyone's view on the TV show, Ghost Adventures. I have been watching for a few months now and I think it is rather good, fake or not it's convincing and one of the better Ghost hunting shows I have ever seen. I know anything on TV can be faked but I love some of the EVP's, Spirit box and the occasional pictures and footage they get, do you think it is all faked or do you think it could be real? I never trust TV shows myself unless I am there to experience it but I really do like Ghost Adventures.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:02 AM
iScorpio

I used to watch this show. I like it and I believe they catch a lot of good evidence But I stopped because the effects scared me.. lol. I watch Paranormal State. They take a tour of the house, find history on it, and have a psychic/medium come in on most episodes. The demonic episodes are really interesting to watch but scary. lol. :]. I also watch Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal and I Survived Beyond & Back
Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Master
I like GA as well. I feel that for the most part they do get real evidence, but I also feel that some is "enhanced" because the show is entertainment after all. I do not like the fact that they bait the spirits so much - the spirits were people and should be treated with more respect. It seems that last season was a bit "nicer". Because of the entertainment factor, Ghost Hunters went thru a couple of seasons with a lot of "manufactured" evidence. This season they seem to have gained control back from syfy - their shows are more like the first few seasons - more credible.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Knower
Yeah, when they first started out and going from there, they seemed to annoy spirits and taunt them, especially the more evil spirits which is the worst thing to do because evil spirit have a great power and you could get into a lot of trouble from it but after seeing the new eps they have calmed it down and realised the danger they could possibly be facing. The EVP's and Spirit boxes seem to work for them really well and from what I have seen, is very impressive stuff.
Old 26-02-2012, 03:34 PM
amandria

Hello, Im new here, I used to really enjoy watching most haunted, but became very disapointed when I was hearing stories that they were fake, also the way some famous mediums were being treated on the show, it wasnt very nice at all, also, i went to pendle hill and was asking the residents questions about most haunteds experiances with the pendle withces, I was told that ,ost haunted paid a family to move out, so they could recreate the home of the witches and fob of to the public through tv that is was the actual witches house, at that time the house were the witches did live was unknown, until recently there was a cottage unearthed in pendle which is belived to be the old witches of pendles cottage, the story of the pendle witches is amazing, me and my boyfriend watch ghost adventures, and i just keep an open mind lol.. but i like taps more, they seem more down to earth, and i LOVE paranormal state, its my fave... i like how they bring religious beliefs in it, and also the history about the places they visit.. but, keeping an open mind is good haahaa, and you wont get all upset if you find out its all fake... does anyone watch being human.. if not, your missing out big style haahaa
Old 02-03-2012, 08:38 PM
LuvChild

I also watch GA and love it. I like how fearless Zak Bagans is going into each investigation. I have been watching since the second season, and they have definitely grown a lot as investigators. I would consider them professionals. A new season starts 3/9/12.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:33 AM
yama

mmmm, Zak Bagans, lol. Yeah, it's a good show. I like the :O face that Aaron makes
Old 17-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Master
Have any of you noticed that on some of the evps they get, either with the spirit box or recorder, that some sound pretty much like Zak? Last night was one of those times and last week as well. It was just too strong, clear and normal - it didn't sound like other spirit voices I have heard at all.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:11 PM
earthprowler

i loved the show for the first year or so till I noticed how conceited Zak is. Also I was a ghost hunter for 7 years and in that time I don't know anyone that got that many evp's doing an overnight session or investigation or communicated with as many as they seem to. there are other shos that go to the same places that don't get half of what they seem to get.

They're on the verge of becoming as fake as the group from England a few years back, just not all the screaming. jmo
Old 18-03-2012, 06:38 AM
Master
I always watch Ghost Adventurers. I don't know if the show is planned like Paranormal State but they get some INSANE evidence.

Just watched an episode on a succubus and an incubus in this cursed pagan house over 5,000 years old. It was on last night. It was really cool! Even without the EVPs I could hear some of the stuff and you can tell that it is not fabricated. Especially the evidence the old man has from living in that house for so long.

There really were demon-like beings around the altar because of so many hissings and growls they received. But mostly they picked up on several female voices all talking to each other. I am guessing they were black Witches practicing dark magic. Summoning evil energies (Christianity calls them demons) to protect their circles and spells. The only problem with the show is that they overly Christianize things. Now I do believe in Christ but some things are too much. As much as there were so-called "demons" in the house that the long dead witches summoned to keep their circle closed they are not "pure evil" beings. They are negative, animalistic, and fallen divine energies into limited shadow forms but they do not run amok as most people do. Their power is limited and they usually manifest in the psyche of those enslaved to their mental power. They usually come in the form of Shadow "people" or as thought forms. But there was some definite evil presences in that house!

Still. It was fun to watch!