Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Bellaboo12

Question Anyone care to possibly help me with this?

There are a few places that whenever I think of them I get this strange urge to go there and almost feel lightheaded (weird I know). One is the ocean, I have such an obsession with it. The second is London and third is really strange, Massachusetts, not sure where exactly but I see wrought iron fences, lanterns rather than street lights and leaves covering cobblestone roads. Maybe just an over active imagination perhaps?? If anyone would care to elaborate and possibly shed some light on this I sure would appreciate it.
Old 13-05-2013, 06:56 AM
primrose

I don't think it's your imagination, it could be feelings from past lives, what you see could be memories. I'm not sure what kind of help you need.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:35 AM
mnrjpf99

Maybe you came to America by boat from London as an immigrant. Just a thought.
Old 15-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Bellaboo12

Primrose, I guess maybe was looking for somewhat of a confirmation I guess. See I always felt that there was a connection to these places because of a previous life.
Old 16-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Master

not knowing where you are based, but follow your heart. Go visit. See how it feels, see what you think and sense the energy.

It may not matter why you have these feelings - ie what the exact circumstances are surrounding them. But good to pursue.
Old 16-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Bellaboo12

Thank you Belle, I hope to one day make it to London, funny because where I want to visit I can picture the place clearly in my mind but have no idea where exactly it is lol. Figure I will stumble upon it :) as far as the ocean, I am actually moving to the coast in the next 6 months or so.
Old 16-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

Ye will know when one goes there the why. I understand that more now that I have been to England and not fully knowing why it so pulled me. What I came to find is a connection to past lives I have had and to find those in Spirit that were there to greet me when I arrived. There was little of the trip planned out nor did I ever dream we would cover 1500 miles in two weeks...but we did. Called to those places that needed me or I had a connection too.

When one does the journey do as I did leave the tourist guide at home, and feel the path that one is to go on....listen to that inner voice that will guide the path. One's Guides will be there to help if one has that door open.

Lynn
Old 18-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Knower

Something I heard earlier today- look forward rather than back. Instead of wondering why things happened, think about why you are in that situation, at that time. You may not know the reason but there will be one, you have to trust in that and follow what your heart says.
Old 27-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Loldawg

If the places "pull" you, try visiting. You might find a deep connection, or you might find you saw the place in a movie as a kid. But yeah, going forward is a good advice. We all carry memories of us and our ancestors locked somewhere, and not very many can manage to unlock them. You shouldn't waste an entire lifetime trying to unlock it, but yeah, a visit might help =)