Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Mane11

Post Help me figure my past life, thanks

I'm new to this or at leased being in contact with other people who know what they are talking about / this forum. You guys are amazing, so please help me figure out some things here.
It's quite a long one because it's been a long time without anyone smart enough to ask, forgive me for the length.

OK, first off I don't want anyone to take this as arrogance or self righteousness in viewing myself. Not a single thing I say here is fake or un-'REAL' I'm seriously trying to get a grasp on what may seem amazing about myself.

Explanation of me:
I was born Aug 14, 1978 (Leo). Very alpha, very picky and know exactly what I need as well as want... I want what is healthiest and best for me / only what makes me better, stronger, more pure and enlightened. This has always been my view point even as a child. I am working and living for God with everything I do... I’m consumed by love of God and Must accomplish the highest purpose possible for him in this life. Not as a goal or simple desire but unavoidable pre-destined destiny that i KNOW and feel I've always had. It definitely goes back centuries and most likely millenniums. I have a very pure spirit that doesn't allow impurities in or around me. Blessed with most things i do... can accomplish anything I choose or need to as if I did it all my life (this happens often). I cannot and will not ever invest my talent, character and or nature into anything unethical, impure, skewed in their view of God, or delusional in their view of reality or self. I do however have to cope with **** a bit to get by and work... still, it’s absolutely like nails on a chalk board.

Summary of my life story... this is important so bare with me:

When I was young, I was granted some visions that no one else could see even though (in one case) others in my family (parents, brothers) were right there in front of it with me every day,... this particular vision was a distinct face showing through a plain white wall above the bed (parent's bed) where we prayed catholic prayers before sleep every night. No one could see the discolouration but me, and it was a distinct face that I know became more clear and distinct with stronger faith and love in my heart. I was not seeing things... this was very real! Other visions also occurred in nature; rocks with images, trees with signs, and of course vivid dreams. My dreams (probably like many people) were also often filled with powers of flight and I could hop from tree tops to anywhere for great distances. I was easily able to fully fly rather than just jump-float highly after a little practice. This required very little practice... I just would dream and would have fully conscious or vivid/lucid dreams of me in ethereal form. I was practically capable of anything in dreams and realize now that this was full ability astral travel, etc unrealized. In my astral self I was having kids fun. I also could see personalities of trees, ask them their full history and see it all, etc. We owned 200+ hectares of forest on the outskirts of Quebec City. I could say for fact that willow trees are sad and very very wise spiritually... interesting to me. The forest was was something wonderful (also scary). Snow (a lot in Quebec City) also is the purest spirit in nature I could ever think of up to now... nothing I like more (in nature)!

I was always independent, could never be superficial, ungrounded, depraved or dirty... it was (and still is) like drinking vinegar to me no matter what I had to deal with in life, I could never lower myself like that.

Three things that have always been happening to me in my life: First, I’ve been guided, blessed and directed through life powerfully to the best solutions, answers, choices, etc. Second, I’ve been prevented and attacked by many people I have never met and others I have known. All this for no explainable reason on this earth, just sudden retaliation, hatred, etc.?? Also, I have seen and experienced a very abnormal amount of entities, demons, dark angels, evil spirits, etc trying together (and sometimes alone with backup waiting) with all their might to prevent, distract, divert me from and hide anything and everything from me in order to prevent me from simply being my true self in my fullest, even modestly (prevent me from any stepping stones, etc). This including very much my financial and career life which are my biggest limitations at this point in life (in this plain at leased). I have all the character, schooling and ability and more to accomplish everything I need to at a position in my field, but more than often people are trying to pull a fast one, rip me off or act mega fearful that I will take their position, take over their company, etc. They see super talent and want it but don't deserve it, so they get mad. Even if I'm doing the basics of what they need with excellence. This stuff is abnormally crazy and almost always / especially come from people of the highest position or power in the co or room. People are obviously insecure and feel belittled around me, but that’s their problem with themselves isn’t it? Thirdly, I have always felt brave courageous without limit (with everything from business to extreme sports) and feel as if there is and never could be a limit to my abilities no matter what I do. Not me who is limitless, but God’s will through me is what I feel strongest. When I do things, I often have what seems to be beginners luck, but most of the time it sticks... I just have to calm/tame/still my mind, think with my heart and feel spirit move me.

There are some key dreams I’ve had in the last two years that say something about my future and past/current identity. One dream is simple... all I remember clearly now is that me and a female were walking the earth (or a planet like it) somewhere with pure nature and grass... think we were walking in a grass field with trees I could see beyond on the boarder of the field. We were emanating bluish / violet-ish very strong auras. We were very slender/skinny and extremely tall... much taller than everyone / everything around us. We towered over everything and had clear consciousness, we were strict and decisive leaders as I could remember we felt and we gave no chances for evil to exist / no tollerance. Like we were, well the decision makes it seems, even perhaps a king and queen. I have a sister, but she has never had much to do with God and certainly has never had much respect for me. Drugs, goth and Nirvana were the only things I remember her ever putting her focus into... although I forgive & love her completely. I thought at first the woman might have been her after reconciliation or something, but just a few days ago my spirit guide made it more than clear that it was my wife in the dream walking beside me.

(OFF TOPIC) Wow, holy ****! While writing this, lights dimmed in a pulsating manner at times (all at once) as if poltergeists (absolutely no storms or like that here right now). And not just lights, in the day yesterday it was as if natural light / sunlight coming through window dimmed in and out quickly in a pulsating manner for a short period of time and it was definitely not at all like a plane or cloud passing by... either in my spirit, mind, or as I believe strongly it was something to do with intense energy. Oh and sound does exactly the same thing sometimes separetely and sometimes along with the natural light. A light bulb just blew out right now that was right over top of me... the only one above me and lighting area of typing (as if to prevent me), upon investigating it, I see that it blew out and didn’t burn out (filament in tact but burn marks on glass stem in a small concentrated area). AGAIN! ****!... for craps sake! My computer (I’m expremely good with I.T. and computers mind you) just froze for the first time (with this one)... I've had this laptop for barely a year it's an ASUS i5 and not overworked or over filled with software by any means. This happened for absolutely no explainable or logical reason besides spirit intervention / prevention from other entities. It has never come even close to freezing!!? I actually had to hard-shutdown this laptop just now due to that... I was using well below it’s resources... no memory or CPU threshold pushing or anything! This stuff is now out of the ordinary powerful and manifesting into my physical life... what the heck! It / they tried to erase what I'm writing and prevent this from being spoken. They don’t want me telling you this (*the last paragraph... {and cool!, the asterisks was not intentional... that was from God!??}), so now for sure I have to!! One day ago now I saw with my physical eyes a small sphere of dark cloud or mist which I knew was a dark entity in the room which I worked a little to expel or kicked away from me at that moment (it wasn't even that powerful by any means, either). I have never seen physical manifestation or that type of thing my whole life and especially not with my humanly eyes. So, WOW! Only sensed spirits with sureness using my minds eye or energy self in the past. I’m not surprised this exists and happens at all, but have never personally seen this stuff happen with such intensity directly around me ever. Again only intense energy transfer and messing with emotions and feelings have I ever had to interact with entities????? God is much better!! (END OF OFF TOPICNESS)

I have been meditating semi regularly for the past seven or eight years and after a few ascensions to the top with God and Jesus Christ / the Source and even a level inside of the Source I have been told by God and Jesus himself, that I was very important and given a great blessing. This happens regularly when I ascend now and always a full energy or awareness purification, etc. Upon being given the great blessing the second or third time I ascended they placed on my head a crown of divine Golden Light (looks like actual gold that glows brilliance / with a powerful aura... like spikes in a circular crown sticking straight up about a foot in length). Now (over two years now) I always have this crown already on when I ascend and feel perfect brotherhood with Jesus as if we have know each other for thousands of years. I have been greeted with joy, praise, great happiness, excitement, etc. I supposed for a long time that this could be normal for others depending upon how much faith and love one has. As I’m the only one I know who meditates like me and believes in God completely without perversion or demented aspirations (at leased until now in this forum). Stuff gets more interesting... as well, I’ve been introduced to Elijah, Abraham for sure and others (via Jesus bringing them to me)?? They say to me that they miss me a lot and hug like a long lost brother..? When I ascend, I have to go up some 17 or so levels (18th = inside the source) now for some reason? I’ve tried teleporting up once, but it’s not the same... certainly not as respectable to God considering their not so joyous reaction (they said not to do it again)... I think the ascension process is a cleaning and purification process that has to take place. Come in dirty, it's not good and extra work for them probably posing a threat with hitchhikers trying to hitch an unworthy ride??

I started studying deeply into spiritual things beyond the Bible seven years ago or so but always aspired to go further once I understood, knew and applied the Bible with mastery about 14 years ago. Recently I’ve honed my skills with energy in the last two years and currently working on will (taking, requesting, receiving, and taking back what was not deserved of all my will or respect), acknowledgement and full more solidified belief in who I am. Astral travel, communication with animals, esp communication with people in it’s different forms, remote viewing and meditating to high levels I seemed to always know well from birth. Of course, I’m still advancing and learning new things / exploring which never ends... I cannot do a fully conscious OBE yet and am practicing. I’m addicted to truth as most of you must be. I was told by a roommate in college that he (a skeptic and very closed minded) saw a real apparently viewable to the naked eye white cloud forming above my body at night when I slept on more than one occasion. People have also approached me out of the blue to tell me I have a yellow or gold aura and that it was an advanced or great feat to have that. Not too sure about that from what I know about auras now, but yes at a time before I was very in touch with God via christian church where all of us applied the Bible and loved God powerfully as a true family. I was just doing my best at the time, nothing out of the ordinary to me.?

The MAIN POINT of this long post:
Quite recently, I have been revealed some extremely blunt and obvious clues that make me want to / have to study. Hence I’m here. One of my most recent visions is often during deep meditation and right before waking up. I can see clearly as day a gold Egyptian necklace around my neck as I lay. I’ll describe: Like a large Egyptian decorative chained together chest plate with adjoined gold squares. I has about three tiers. I think the tiers start with five, next tier has 4, then 3, then 2, and stop. Other times I see myself with full Egyptian garb and gold head dress or crown. These signs are shown to me with obviousness for a few seconds, then I wake up like when you walk up to you body before re-entering it. Today I’ve come to full and clear regular communication with my spirit guide who has told me many times that I’m very important and even a high soul. Some (what seem to be angels or other spirit guides) treat me as if I’m the master at times saying “it’s a great honor to be in your presence”, etc.?? Truly, I didn’t understand and questioned this myself as probably being just what ‘I want’ to think. Since a while now, that idea has been debunked for me due to quite a few new revelations and clues within my spirit, attitude, habits, life, and being told often.

For some time during the first few years of meditation I was greeted as and told that I was David (Biblical)... introduced as and said hi to as if a long time great friend by important key figures of the Old Testament. Latter after a period of long term pessimism, frustration, and depression due to people constantly preventing and sabotaging my success with anything and everything (especially in my career) it was revealed to me with clarity that I also am Joseph (Genesis 39, Egyptian first in command right after Pharaoh). Recently, my spirit guide informed me that David and Joseph are one and the same (different incarnations at different times in history).

This fascinates me, and may explain a lot about why and what I’ve gone through in life. It also gives me great reason to run after life with a full completed heart too. As almost everything I’ve been told by my spirit guide has either come true verbatim or has been revealed to me through latter information, I’m inclined to believe it, embrace it and shoot higher for greatness.

Tell me what you think. Is this possible or very unlikely? I'm a rare person either way.
Old 23-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Quagmire

It is possible but I do sense you keeping up a shield. Also; I am a little unsure what you are looking for with this thread after reading it, is it wisdom and/or reasurance? If it is wisdom I might have some but am not sure if I am one that you will listen to. I see dark and light as two aspects that should be respected equal, because both have the power to do "wrong" if not used probably. You are welcome to ask your guides about me and then you can decide if my wisdom is something you will find wise ;)
Old 24-04-2012, 06:03 AM
Mane11

Hmm, thanks for looking at it... I thought it was a lot of info, maybe too much. So thanks for reading... it's a start.
As for what I was searching for, I guess I'm an amateur at this stuff and really don't know what to say or ask about past lives, and other things too. I was more or less just wondering if I'm just feeling a strong sense of arrogance and want to have connections to greatness, or is this stuff real enough to go by. Am I a nut or not?
I don't know other than by my own experience (not trained through a school or guru) how everyone else experiences meditation or what others see, how they see them, etc.
I'm actually most inclined right now to say these things are pure delusions of grandeur and not real. But, if other people have interactions with a light being up high and pass through at leased 16 (dark membrane at 16) layers when meditating up (ascending) at leased I'd get a start at deciding what I believe.
Sad people want to feel great so they could have power to overcome... I believe that's what I've possibly done... meditating when sad or even when wanting to feel great about myself. I admit that I think too highly of myself at times and perhaps too much.

Shield, yes... I've been working hard on that for a little while now, so I think I often have it up. Someone I knew recently was into way too much dark stuff and put something in me that reaped havoc... not even sure if it's all completely out yet. I'm a bit worried about him trying to do stuff so sorry. If I know in advance, I'll try to lower shields.

As for your help,
I am certainly wanting to balance both sides a bit concerning dark and light. I do agree that dark and light can both do harm. I'm quite sure I've used light to harm when angry and wanted vengeance especially when people from my past creep up in my mind or what seems to be beside me. I believe God himself is a perfect balance of both dark and light as they both had to come from one consciousness as far as I'm concerned. I believe good balance of the both = best we can be... or who we are supposed to be.

To be extra sure, I suppose I'll ask the guides as you recommend first.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Quagmire

The first thing I will ask you is if these thoughts of grandeur comes from you ego or your heart. In me it is my ego that tells me that my thoughts of "grandeur" is too big to be true... funny how some things can be too big for the ego. I am learning to listen to my heart on this because I believe that is where the essence of who I am resides.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Mane11

Wink Heart... yes, I agree completely.

Quote:
The first thing I will ask you is if these thoughts of grandeur comes from you ego or your heart. In me it is my ego that tells me that my thoughts of "grandeur" is too big to be true... funny how some things can be too big for the ego. I am learning to listen to my heart on this because I believe that is where the essence of who I am resides.

I went off and did a bit of exploring on my own, a few weeks before I read this post of yours and I was led to the answers. It's personal and I realize only I am supposed to know certain things. Along the way, I ran into a very important epiphany and it was all about the heart being the most important part of us (spiritually)... it is the 'real' part of us that communicates directly with God / the source energy. Controlling / taming the heart is a very delicate procedure that involves reaching a 'lighter' more blissful state of consciousness. In my experience, it has come to that and it's a powerful thing.

Here is an excellent eye opener for the heart being the one in control, not your mind: (can't post an outside link yet, so...) look up "5 Shocking Scientific Discoveries of The Human Heart" on freedomeducation.ca or on YouTube... It's a great video from one of my fellow awesome Canadians,... extremely good stuff that absolutely can't be disputed / are proven.

Thanks and enjoy

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:39 PM.