Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Guide

loud noises in the sky, opinions?

Ok so for awhile I as reading abou the loud noises that people have been hearing in the sky. Lst night I actually heard it and I was weird. In my opinion I thought mayb with 2012, ascension, and global consiousness I figured in my opinion mayb the angelic realms were opening up. Today at work I was talking about it with this lady I work with, she said her sister is very spiritual and told her that in the bible it states that one day we're all gonna hear that noise and its bad, to stay in the house until its over because its negative. I'm confused on this whole subject what's all your opinions?
Old 01-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Henri77

Last I heard, science was stumped what, how,who
(but who really trusts media these days) or what science chooses to reveal

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=37771 my thread on the subject
Old 01-10-2012, 05:35 AM
Guide

I feel like they try to cover up everything with. Scientific explanation don't you?
Old 01-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
I feel like they try to cover up everything with. Scientific explanation don't you?

There's an awful lot NASA and scientists aren't telling the public.
That's for sure. About the planet, the moon, our secret activities in space,
their longtime knowledge of ET's

I haven't ever heard this phenomena or researched it since that thread.
If anything's been learned, I really haven't looked in some time.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

Our planet is moving into new energies. As we get closer to December 21 spiritual growth will become easier and easier.

The sounds you hear are from the changes that are being made to the unseen. Even the advanced entities here on earth are preparing themselves for the new world.