Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Neville

I was stopped doing something bad as a child, I was about to exact retribution on a school bully , He had insenced me with his unnecessary and habitual beatings on the way home from school, something snapped in me, the red mist of rage descended, I saw the panic in my antaganosits eyes as he turned and ran as I took off my belt, I was going to beat him to a bloody pulp.

He ran across the road and I raced after him and was struck by a cyclist who sent my careering through the air to land unceremoniously with grazed knees into the road. I guess I was not meant to kill him.

Another occasion was with my daughter Abigail who being born prematurely blew a hole in her lung in her struggle for breath, In order to treat he pneumothorax they put a pipe in , but it filled with mucouse and her oxygen absorption steadily decreased, The reaper was having a field day on the baby unit and every day a baby was called to heaven on the ward,

I was called in the middle of the night and to attend the unit, Abigails turn was at hand, then they swapped the tube for a wider gauge breathing tube and discovered the narrow one to be blocked with snot. As soon as the new tube went in the oxygen levels began to climb, the reaper wandered off in a sulk,

Abigail will be 13 this year and has no idea how much she frightened me.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

Reading what Neville just put here WOW.

Made me think to the close call I had even before me eldest was born. The Dr's s have no clue how he stayed with me.

First off being told many year's prior that both me and me mate could not have children as we both had conditions that would stop that event. I came to find I was pregnant. I was 10 weeks along when I came to finally have that NEED to look into things. To have the shock of our lives come I was with child.

Being older and having genetic family issues I had an amnio done, that went well. I had no issues. At 20 week I started to spot. I was told to rest. Then the nightmare trip to the ER. I was hemoraging. I got a student nurse that told me I had miscarried. The Dr. was livid as he ordered an ultra sound done and she had told me that. There still was a heart beat and baby.

Things seems to stabalize I was sent home after two days. Bed rest and I did that. To be rushed in again. This time worse way worse. I though OK was never meant to have kids so its natures law. Its done this time for sure. Got there had the tests done again ultra sound still showed a baby and things were fine.

Still no amnio results were back so wondered if maybe there was something wrong with that proceedure. Assured if it was that it happens fast. More tests. and more waiting. More hemoraging and fears. More tests. More invasive every time to find out WHY. To find I had Fibroids and really bad one's. They had ruptured. This went on for a month and a month in the high risk maternity list.

I kept getting told that I should go to a major center incase I delivered at 20 + weeks as there is so many issues with one's that pre mature. I was not going there. If I delivered that early I knew the risks to a baby. I staye the course at home. Knowing if it was meant to be I would be fine. Me mate supported that decission. WE are not one's to play God.

I got sent home finally to me bed, total bed rest. As the weeks pasted I got massive. Finally at 7 .5 weeks the Dr. said I had to start to move if I went into labour it would be fine. Well that was amazing feeling. It was the hotest year on record. I went to the lake. Me Son whom is now 12 is still mortified Mom went to the nudie beach.

At 37 weeks I had him. He too had issues with jaundice and was in the hospital 9 days with me. I am documented in medical journals for the pregnany. HOW I stayed pregnat well I can only say he is a very stuborn child and was meant to be.

Was told NO more would come to me. Well they again were wrong I had two more then stopped there. Both were not without the fears but no issues.

I know well that place of fear, too does it not maybe make us stronger as a parent ?

Lynn
Old 04-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Master
Thank you Lynn and Neville for your awesome stories. How blessed we feel at those times
Old 07-01-2011, 01:48 PM
cvs

My friend once did something bad. He brought a blunt weapon to a confrontation. He is a good person, but we all make mistakes, especially when growing up. He used it in the event that followed, protecting himself and his girlfriend from some drunks. It was all on CCTV, but the camera which would have actually seen him use it, happened not to be working on that night and that night only - all the other cameras were working. It kept him out of jail. He learned his lesson and knows how lucky he is.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvs
My friend once did something bad. He brought a blunt weapon to a confrontation. He is a good person, but we all make mistakes, especially when growing up. He used it in the event that followed, protecting himself and his girlfriend from some drunks. It was all on CCTV, but the camera which would have actually seen him use it, happened not to be working on that night and that night only - all the other cameras were working. It kept him out of jail. He learned his lesson and knows how lucky he is.

Now I have to say..this is definitely Divine Intervention! and thanks for sharing this cvs
Old 07-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Master
Wow Night Great Thread Happening ..

love everyones posts ,,,will have to re-read again .. and again ..and again as is so wonderful

my last post Night was God ! lol .. and the people not moving.

heres another..

I met a man was told Id have his child.. we went out for awhile ..he said he wanted a child ..I had an instant thought" who am I not to give this man who would be a great father a child'? So I instantlly said "YES" let do it !
Upon doing the deed ( so to speak) I called out to Gabriel " do it now" I saw a great purple light.
next day changed my mind I thought" u crazy woman .. u have 2 teenagers and your 37!
My boy was concieved that night.. early in pregnancy had tests and found out he was boy without any discussion on names before hand his dad said Tom at same time I said Thomas .So from 10 weeks preg we called our boy Thomas ..tom.. tommy..and told every-one.
I protected my baby in the light.. one night had horrid night mare about soldiers of dark trying to get my child ..I fought in the dream fiercely.. then next day a friend turned up with her 3 year old .. the 3 year old looked at me " dont worry I helped you protect Tom from Soldiers of dark! I had told no-one of dream.

When thomas was born and a week old I saw gold placed over his body in 3 spots .. from God.. I knew it was blessings from spirit.

His a beautiful soul now he is 12 this year .

XOXOX
Old 07-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Wow Night Great Thread Happening ..

love everyones posts ,,,will have to re-read again .. and again ..and again as is so wonderful

my last post Night was God ! lol .. and the people not moving.
Wow!! These stories just don't stop and never cease to amaze me. I got the biggest shivers from crown down when I read this. There is no differentiation in
stories..they are all MIRACLES!! Bless the child..how amazing!!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Amethyst

I am loving everyone's experiences!

Don't know if you'll remember Nightspirit, but last year sometime I posted a thread titled, 'LOL Can spirits go internet shopping?' In the post I received some parcels addressed to AAAAABBBBB.

No proper name and inside one of them was a photo album - really strange as I wasn't into photography at all and rarely got the camera out.

My family did not send it to me, neither did any friend - if they had my name would at least be on it. I mean it was old-fashioned to me a photo album book when today photos are uploaded using a computer.

Now though - I am so into photography! Can't say for sure but it sure does make you wonder!

Have a blessed day.

Amethyst x
Old 07-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Coming2

I have one that will stick with me always....

When I was 12 my life was terrible. My parents were divorcing and I was being sexually abused by a neighbor. I was terrified to tell my parents about it so I kept the pain and shame turned inward. I just wanted to die and I had no one to talk to about it. I would lock myself in my room at night, curl up in a ball and cry. I was a pretty spiritually aware kid and asked for God to help me. Days later I woke up to this bright shining light coming through the window of my grandmothers house. She lived way out in the country so there was no explanation for it. I was blinded by the brightness of it and I rolled over to see a figure of a man standing next to my bed. Considering the sexual abuse you would think I would have been terrified but as I sat there I watched as wings grew and extended from his back. I smiled and said hello before rolling back to sleep with the most overwhelming sense of peace. The next day I finally had the courage to tell my mom what had happened to me and was able to move on in life with new psychic gifts that have truly been a saving grace for me as I have gotten older.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Master
I thought this was cute. It seemed a bit like divine intervention to me...

I was on my way home yesterday; for the past few days I've been ferrying home artwork to use in a portfolio for the art school I want to attend... But yesterday afternoon, I had my arms full: my statistics book in one hand and two pieces of artwork in the other. Although it's not a terribly long walk from my bus stop to my house, the artwork I was carrying was rather heavy, and so my wrist was starting to give in.

I hurried up my steep driveway and was about to drop my art pieces - but just as I got to the top, my mom opened the door for me. Usually, she just leaves the door unlocked if I'm at home.

But what caught me off guard was when she said, "I was eating my salad and I got the feeling that I should come open the door. And there you were, looking like you were struggling."

She never does this. When she said this to me, I instantly knew that one of my helpers - or even one of hers - was giving me a hand.