Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-10-2022, 02:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Hard to let the Universe do its thing, advice needed

Hello all

I have always been a doer, but in the last handful of years, I have gotten better at sitting back and letting things work themselves out- except when it comes to my love life - in that regard, I have a hard time not writing the script so to speak.
About a month ago I met a man at a punk festival and we found ourselves inseparable for the next 12 ish hours until I had to leave to drive 2 hours home and go to work and he returned to a different state.
In an effort to not be a control freak and likely the result of being a bit regular and love drunk, gave him my number but did not get his. I also neglected to find out his last name and although he and his friend told me what city they were from, I am not 100% on what it was, only that it wasn't a city I knew the location of, which is why it didn't stick in my head.
I have a handful of information about him, but not any that links him easily to a social media account or any way to find him other than him getting in touch with me.
I'm mostly just venting, but also would love advice on how to get him out of my head and let the Universe do its thing if its meant to be. Despite a physical attraction, the connection that I had with him was amazing, and he expressed a similar thought. I have a hard time believing that was it. I also know that he literally flew into hurricane Ian on the way home, so the possibility of outside influences is very high.
I've meditated, got a chakra rebalance, and tried to do my best to relinquish the want to control the situation, but I'm still finding myself Googling random phrases that may pull up something about him or checking out photos from the show to see if I can find him/us in other peoples shots.
Besides probably the obvious of me not doing the internet deep dive, any other spiritual advice, meditations to recommend, or general distractions that anyone can offer for me to let go and let the Universe do its thing?
I appreciate you already!
Old 27-10-2022, 07:53 AM
Oh my...so you're saying a full month has gone by and he has not contacted you!!!
And you KNOW anything could have happened (as it has to ME) - like losing his phone!!!
This is a tough one, indeed! I will be interested in what people advise...
ha, besides basic prayer! I wish you the best.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2022, 09:34 AM
Master
I had the same thing happen twice after carnaval (Catholic festival), when I was 17 and 19.
At your age you should know that concerts, festivals etc. aren't the right place to meet the love of your life. People are jolly, having fun, drinking, and from that vibe they connect, but these almost always are brief connections that last the duration of the festival/concert.
Like summer holiday love hardly ever lasts. And could even be that he had a woman at home, a family maybe even.

Let it go, enjoy the memory of having a good time with him. And accept that if he wanted to stay in touch he could have and would have.
Old 27-10-2022, 08:33 PM
Master

You could try the "This or something better" prayer.

It is a good prayer for surrendering to the reality of your life right now, loosening up the reigns a bit so that the universe can deliver you your deeper desires.

"I pray for the experience of this or something even more perfectly suited for me" and state the inner most state the desire.

If we bang too hard at closed doors, we can narrow our focus and might be limiting growth and opportunities by not be open enough to recieve actual miracles from the wider expanse, where there are abundant experiences to recieve.
Old 28-10-2022, 01:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
You could try the "This or something better" prayer.
"I pray for the experience of this or something even more perfectly suited for me" and state the inner most state the desire.
It is a good prayer for surrendering to the reality of your life right now, loosening up the reigns a bit so
that the universe can deliver you your deeper desires.
Love this, Thank you!
Old 28-10-2022, 02:04 AM
Btw, 2-3 sentences when we quote others.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2022, 03:08 AM
Ascender
Do the 369 method. I'd suggest starting with something like "I am so thankful for the universe for aligning with me to fully release ______ bringing with it a deep sense of relief, joy, and a renewed sense of peace. "

Basically you just write this sentence down 3 times in the morning, 6 times midday, and 9 times at night. For 33 days. It works , be sure to just let your manifestation go after you're done writing.
Old 28-10-2022, 07:45 AM
Master

I agree with FairyCrystal. It was spot on. It can be hard to accept things and let it go. The truth can hurt so we tend to look at other alternatives to make us feel better.
Old 28-10-2022, 02:48 PM
asearcher

He has to do his bit to find you. Is there something besides common people you both know, a site you both could most likely visit from the festival? See if comments are there? Pics? Something from Facebook? … If you can see him reach out there? If not let go, easy for me to say, right?.

Then I think it is strange he was so laid back about it. That he did not give you his number or something to attach you to, an extra reassurance, something. Did he ask to have your number, or you just gave it to him? Maybe non of my business. But him not giving you his number could indicate something. Strange too he did not try it out, put it in his cellphone and calling you directly, face to face when you were present, just to make sure, that way you would have his number too. He could have made it into something cute to text you to see you had a safe travel home, something. To me there is something off. Usually guys want to make sure you got home safe alright, something, at least in my opinion, they are quite imaginative. I don't want to put salt in your wounds, but don't sell yourself too short, know your worth. If he does not know it that is his loss, alright? Now I am going to sound even more cruel: If he can't even arrange for the basics, then what can he not else do further ahead…? You don't want a baby-man, right?

Guys are usually in my opinion, to my experiences at least "the organizer" (I am not organised one bit compared) and they will make sure they have what they need or not they will do the work to find you through associates etc. Today maybe more aware and do not want to come across as a stalker, but they still know their bit. It's like they all went to the same school or something.

I think once you know you have done everything you could do you will then in your mind stop thinking about it and let it go, and him too a bit down the road. Maybe those hours he was not completely honest with you, maybe he has a complicated situation at home, maybe he is not single, and the list goes on of possibilities. Either way hope nothing bad has happened to him, of course.

Last edited by asearcher : 29-10-2022 at 04:31 AM.
Old 09-11-2022, 04:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Since I first added this I've had a bit of synchronicity going on, if that's the right word. I've taken some advice from above and gone with the 'this or something more suited' route and the 33 days of 3/6/9. Its been about 2 weeks.
I mentioned the man I couldn't get out of my head was from Florida. Every day I have something coming up about FL or someone mentioning FL out of no where, or the show I randomly turn on about FL (down to Bob's Burgers episode where Linda sings over 'Going to Florida' ). My new boss flys down to FL every week and my training partner has been down there 2X and hadn't been down there in months before this. On top of that my numbers repetition has ramped up. I was seeing 111 and 1111 right before and after meeting him and now its moved on to the addition of 222, 555, and sometimes 444.
Any insights on the escalation of these messages?

I've gotten this much
222 indicates that your optimistic thoughts and visualizations are soon going to come to fruition because you have the ability to shape your reality. Your thoughts are polarizing, which means that they can either help you or hinder you in manifesting the life that you desire.
444 tells you that your connection with the angels and the angelic realm is powerful and that you can trust the guidance they are giving you and is also a sign of love and wholeness.
555 represents transition, freedom and adventure. When this number keeps showing up in your life, it is thought to mean that angels are trying to tell you to welcome any changes coming your way, but not to force them.

I think its interesting if nothing else. I haven't heard from him, but I've very curious where all this is going...