Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 18-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Experiencer
Exclamation Useful Free Software!

Probably those of you who are seasoned witches already have a software that gives the planetary hours throughout the day or are able to calculate them...But as an apprentice I did not and didn't really want to full around doing the math So I searched the net and found that 100% free software, I have it on my PC for 2 weeks now and it is really great! You even get a small window on your taskbar that pops up at each change of hour Then, you can go to the software itself and have all the info: like all the hours of the day, the phases of the moon and you can even print! You can set it up precisely for where you live by typing your latitude and longitude. Well, I thought it might help others to have the link, so here it is:

The download page:

http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

The introduction page, if you want to read what they say about the software:

http://www.astro-trading.net/2011/01...-software.html

Peace

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 19-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Quintessence

Just a request... can you make it explicit in the OP what operating systems the software runs on? Not all of us use Windoze. It'd be nice to have resources for Linux and Mac as well.
Old 19-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Just a request... can you make it explicit in the OP what operating systems the software runs on? Not all of us use Windoze. It'd be nice to have resources for Linux and Mac as well.

You're right, I didn't think about that...yeah, it is only for Windows at least that is what they say...I would not know if it'd possible for Linux or Mac users to format it in any ways to make it work...I'm not that knowledgeable about PCs. Such a pity that they designed it just for Windows, I'm really happy with that software it is such a good program and free...

Peace

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Old 19-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Master
You are doing well in your research, Shalimar
Old 19-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
You are doing well in your research, Shalimar

Thanks Norseman!

Peace

Old 19-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Quintessence

I would suggest a Mac/Linux program for planetary hours if I knew of one, but I don't know of one myself since I don't use that in my practice. I know of a few astrology programs, but I don't think they do planetary hours. *scratches chin*
Old 21-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Pathfinder
i just installed this and love it. This is a great way for me to keep up with the moons phases thanks so much for the link
Old 21-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by manna8288
i just installed this and love it. This is a great way for me to keep up with the moons phases thanks so much for the link

You're welcome Manna8288, I'm glad it is useful to you too!

Peace