Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2018, 02:38 AM
traceyacey12

How cocky is it to think that I'm helping those around me ascend?

To restate the question: How cocky is it to think that I'm helping those around me ascend?

In my defense, it is what's out there regarding twin flames. Also, I'm going through a brutal separation/dark night of the soul period where I'm having things happen to me that make no sense. I basically look okay on the outside but am bedridden and extremely bored because I cannot engage in the things I used to do. I can't seem to read things that used to read and have no one to talk to about these things. I guess this is the state of tabula rasa that I've read it necessary for spiritual awakening but its so brutal and I don't think everyone's dark night of the soul is like this. So am I helping those around me while being in this state? Potentially?
Old 23-02-2018, 08:19 AM
Lorelyen

If they ask for your help, you aren't cocky.

I'm sorry to hear of you in such a woeful way. How come awakening is so brutal? Could it be resistance on your part?
Old 23-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Master
Dear Traceyacey12,

I truly feel for you and the darkness you are experiencing, it is a lonely place to be. Thank you for writing here.

I believe you are asking if you are arrogant if you hope that your state of might be helping someone else...? This would give this phase of yours a little bit of meaning, right? A sense of reason, context... Hope?

For many of us it is the most difficult thing to be helpless.

To completely and utterly lose control. To really face the dark night.

It can be a lifeline to think how our pain is a manifestation that gives relief to someone else. And you are allowed relief, it is not arrogant, it is not cocky.

I just also want to say, that you don't need it. It is all ok. The pain, the doubt, the remorse, the fear, the shame, the hoplessness, the anger - whatever your dark looks like - it is all ok.

There is truly nothing to fear in it.

This sorrow of a life lived in separation from the divine, which comes in so many expressions, is your friend. It is like the warm dark blanket wrapped around you by a loving mother. Lean in to it, and you will feel the support.

You are helping you at this time, and that is worth more than you perhaps can imagine...

So, go along for the ride, care for yourself on the journey, heed your body's signals - seek dialogue and support where you can find it, and rest in faith you will emerge gloriously transformed <3

//But also, yes, I'm certain we are helping others ascend/heal/return/create - at all times when we live, and even more so when we are in flow, in healing, in awakening processes. To me there needs to be no judgement on this, it is just a fact of life and light.//

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-02-2018, 04:15 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If they ask for your help, you aren't cocky.

I'm sorry to hear of you in such a woeful way. How come awakening is so brutal? Could it be resistance on your part?

Thanks. To answer your question, I don't know. For me, there are some things I have identified as resistance but its hard to do that in the beginning because you don't know what you're resisting at that point, makes sense?
Old 23-02-2018, 04:16 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Dear Traceyacey12,

I truly feel for you and the darkness you are experiencing, it is a lonely place to be. Thank you for writing here.

I believe you are asking if you are arrogant if you hope that your state of might be helping someone else...? This would give this phase of yours a little bit of meaning, right? A sense of reason, context... Hope?

For many of us it is the most difficult thing to be helpless.

To completely and utterly lose control. To really face the dark night.

It can be a lifeline to think how our pain is a manifestation that gives relief to someone else. And you are allowed relief, it is not arrogant, it is not cocky.

I just also want to say, that you don't need it. It is all ok. The pain, the doubt, the remorse, the fear, the shame, the hoplessness, the anger - whatever your dark looks like - it is all ok.

There is truly nothing to fear in it.

This sorrow of a life lived in separation from the divine, which comes in so many expressions, is your friend. It is like the warm dark blanket wrapped around you by a loving mother. Lean in to it, and you will feel the support.

You are helping you at this time, and that is worth more than you perhaps can imagine...

So, go along for the ride, care for yourself on the journey, heed your body's signals - seek dialogue and support where you can find it, and rest in faith you will emerge gloriously transformed <3

//But also, yes, I'm certain we are helping others ascend/heal/return/create - at all times when we live, and even more so when we are in flow, in healing, in awakening processes. To me there needs to be no judgement on this, it is just a fact of life and light.//

Thank you so much for your kind words.