Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Thanks for adding Lunarvilly . I hope the workshop goes well for you :)

I wonder though if 'anyone' can teach the heart led Mer-ka-ba .

Wouldn't that be like teaching someone how to love ...

x daz x
That of yourself.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
That of yourself.

What do you mean muffin ... My heads not yet screwed on tight ....

x daz x
Old 10-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

x daz x
That of yourself, to open up ones own heart.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
That of yourself, to open up ones own heart.

lols ... head screwed on tight now .. I hear you

I think in a way it's quite difficult to teach anyone anything that is energy related ... Perhaps one can lay down some foundations or make another aware of some mindful tools but I would say many or if not all find their own pace or their own rhythm depending on where they are at within themselves ..

x daz x
Old 10-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey :)

The intellectual doors that open will just present more intellectual understandings whereas the heart will open doors that present realizations that are beyond evaluation ..

x daz x

Hey Teddy :)

Makes perfect sense to me!... just wanted to be sure that's what you meant.

As I understand it, you can only get there in the fullest sense through the heart-led consciousness because the mental prayers meditations and exercises done by the holy men & gurus are all just to focus and direct the mind in service of heart. Once the "interdimensional singularity" is open, centred on the heart, then you can do all sorts of healing or "travel" via consciousness. You can "build the crown" for what I call the cosmic sight, but it is not fully functional unless it is in service to the heart.

The cosmic sight or cosmic consciousness or whatever we want to call it is something I have used very occasionally for a very high-level view -- to spot the 'seed of iniquity' (a term I love in healing context only as it is built into the fabric of our mortality...it is our weak spot physically from spirit, as we are not intended to live forever in this particular temple of our soul). But you can find that anyway with regular "higher level" healing scans and/or "talk therapy" in spirit.

Building the crown is not necessary for 99% of what we can do in the MKB, nor is it necessary for the vast majority of realising our spiritual potential IMO. I think any exercise designed to take or keep intellectual awareness or even pure consciousness away from service to the heart-led consciousness is neither good nor bad in and of itself. Critical thinking is important, for example, and this may be best learnt prior to bringing critical thought in service to heart. However, character, compassion, and self-awareness are arguably even more important. Ultimately intellectual pursuits alone are a side activity (perhaps a very interesting one) and even may misdirect us on our path, until and unless it's integrated in service to one's divinity within.

As we know, no amount of intellectual knowledge brings wisdom or clarity or balance or curiosity. Intellectual knowlegde is larger of the material realm and its workings, and lies outside the realm of spiritual knowledge. Consciousness itself is ineffable (for us) except as experienced through individuated existence, where it is given colour and texture through our singularity. It's opening the heart and bringing the energy flow of the higher chakras back into the heart or aligned with the heart (in service to the heart) that is the key -- as I understand it and have experienced it. I think this is more or less in line with what a few others here have also said.

And all that's something that just has to be experienced or realised by each person, I figure.

Peace & blessings Teds
7L/Amanda

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-02-2014, 09:02 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Thanks for adding Lunarvilly . I hope the workshop goes well for you :)

I wonder though if 'anyone' can teach the heart led Mer-ka-ba .

x daz x

All teaching can open awareness in any form, which in turn can open up the deeper seeds of love laying doormant within. The nature of love in its many forms requires many levels of awakening. Resonation, triggers, reactions, feelings, experiences, etc... leading to the heart space, that can naturally arise through the process.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Once the "interdimensional singularity" is open, centred on the heart, then you can do all sorts of healing or "travel" via consciousness. You can "build the crown" for what I call the cosmic sight, but it is not fully functional unless it is in service to the heart.

Hey :)

I agree .

Quote:
Building the crown is not necessary for 99% of what we can do in the MKB, nor is it necessary for the vast majority of realising our spiritual potential IMO. I think any exercise designed to take or keep intellectual awareness or even pure consciousness away from service to the heart-led consciousness is neither good nor bad in and of itself.

My understanding is that the heart-led-consciousness is activated when all chakras are fully functional, so when the heart-led-consciousness is activated one is already lit up like a christmas tree .. It's like a circuit so when all energies are up and running one is quite literally up and running, it's like if one's solar plexus centre is ego and fear driven then one's heart will not activate . You need a full house as they say ...

Quote:
It's opening the heart and bringing the energy flow of the higher chakras back into the heart or aligned with the heart (in service to the heart) that is the key .

This is a bit more inline with what I said above it's just I am swayed in my understandings that the chakra system needs to be addressed, purified, cleansed or whatever the word is so that that the heart-led-consciousness can have it's day ...

An interesting spirit link I had last night I feel is connected to what has been ongoing with me lately he was into the knowledge of sacred geometry and was a grand master .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_P._H._Bromwell

x daz x
Old 11-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
All teaching can open awareness in any form, which in turn can open up the deeper seeds of love laying doormant within. The nature of love in its many forms requires many levels of awakening. Resonation, triggers, reactions, feelings, experiences, etc... leading to the heart space, that can naturally arise through the process.

Yes I agree that certain teachings can open up one's awareness in some shape or form .

I suppose it depends on what is being taught and whom is teaching and whom is being taught lols, that will reflect in how different anyone feels from such teachings ...

From one point of view if you can't sing it don't matter how many singing lessons you have ...

x daz x
Old 11-02-2014, 09:41 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Yes I agree that certain teachings can open up one's awareness in some shape or form .

I suppose it depends on what is being taught and whom is teaching and whom is being taught lols, that will reflect in how different anyone feels from such teachings ...

Not really because wherever you are lead its all leading you there no matter what you feel....

From one point of view if you can't sing it don't matter how many singing lessons you have ...

hey, really off key singers like me can be really ordinary and still take out the prize,for the worse singer..lol

x daz x

Old 11-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Not really because wherever you are lead its all leading you there no matter what you feel....

I understand that if I happened to come across a lecture of sorts on the radio about statistics for economic growth I would yawn profusely and then quickly switch channels, It wouldn't matter if the teacher spoke in dutch or english or came across in a way that most people could understand, it wouldn't do anything for me but rather confirm to me that I am not interested in what he has to say ... lols ..

So depending on what is being taught will reflect in what awareness is had from such teachings ...

If I was speaking to someone who was coming from a place that resonated with me then what I would be aware of something different from that of the lecturer that spoke of economic growth, this is my meaning ..

It depends on the teacher and what is being taught that will reflect in one's awareness of such ..

I would agree wherever we are at or led too so to speak is showing us something if we care to look at that something ..

I tend to be drawn away from that which doesn't resonate with me more so now than ever before, perhaps thats part of the program of knowing self .

Quote:
hey, really off key singers like me can be really ordinary and still take out the prize,for the worse singer..lol

You and me both ...

x daz x