Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Master
I am on a roll woop woop ..

Something else interesting is that part of my meditation work, (well prior to meditation) I connect with the elements and draw up from the heart of the earth to my heart and the heart of the sun to my heart .

I have always worked on the chakras in some shape or form but needed to address the earth energy more than ever before over the last 6 months or so .

This link http://lightworkers.org/blog/110072/...aba-light-body

Points out the meditation for activation is exactly that . scroll down to diagrams .

I don't believe in coincidence

oh and the flower of life in meditation is also what the link mentions .

x daz x
Old 03-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Master

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 04-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Guys ..

Something that has come up a few times in my meditation so if anyone has anything to add I will appreciate it . I only related merkaba to a crystal lol, and that was as far as my thoughts on it went .

I looked it up as you do and was interested in what I read ..

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/sep2/merkaba.htm

The Mer-Ka-Ba is alive. It is a living field, not a purely mechanical field of energy. Because it is a living field, it responds to human thought and feeling, which is the way to connect to the field. So the ''computer'' that guides the Mer-Ka-Ba is the human mind and heart. The possibilities are endless.

At a certain and specific moment (not necessarily in this lifetime), a person's Mer-Ka-Ba field can become alive. When this happens, an electro-magnetic change occurs which results in a disc of energy that comes out from a tiny place near the base of the spine and quickly expands to about 27 to 30 feet in radius around the body.

x daz x

I talked to my "coach" the other day, she is non physical. And the Merkaba came up, because I asked, since what we where doing was not similar, but somehow it reminded me of what I have read about the Merkaba.
She laughed, and called it the mechanical one. All energies respond to intent, and the Merkaba is an instrument which enables the constructor to move through.
By the way, your bubble can be as big as you like, and it does not just extend from you base, at least this is not what you would like.
A natural "Merkaba" would extent out of a center between the heart and the throat. Not many have this center activated or are aware of it.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I talked to my "coach" the other day, she is non physical. And the Merkaba came up, because I asked, since what we where doing was not similar, but somehow it reminded me of what I have read about the Merkaba.
She laughed, and called it the mechanical one. All energies respond to intent, and the Merkaba is an instrument which enables the constructor to move through.
By the way, your bubble can be as big as you like, and it does not just extend from you base, at least this is not what you would like.
A natural "Merkaba" would extent out of a center between the heart and the throat. Not many have this center activated or are aware of it.

Thanks for adding Rah nam, it is most interesting .

x daz x
Old 04-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Master
Hey Daz :) this is from your 2nd link, above...
Quote:

The Merkaba is an artificial geometric body that we can activate when we want to. This body is in the shape of a galaxy and its size is depended on our perception. If we can perceive/feel the whole universe, then we can enlarge our Merkaba so that it will contain the whole universe.

The Merkaba actually represents the way we perceive ourselves and the universe. This is how our perception limits the Merkaba: If we believe that we are multi dimensional beings, unhindered by time or space, then that is what will be and that is what our Markaba will be.

Since we are creators, and we can create what we want into our lives – The Merkaba will be a projection of our beliefs about our creation powers.
We can program the Merkaba using our logic, and then our Merkaba will be limited by our logic: If we will believe something is logical then the Merkaba will be able to do it.

If we believe that it isn’t logical – then our Merkaba will not be able to do it either.
This is why it’s better to program the Merkaba intuitively, using our feminine creative side. This way we avoid using our logical male side, and our Merkaba will be able to do anything, unhindered by time or space. The Merkaba will become an instrument, through which we can create the lives we want for our selves.

I think it's easier seen and felt than described, and I absolutely think it is linked to the heart-led consciousness, and that the resonance or "coherence" described within our system when we align and live by a heart-led consciousness is another way of describing this living vehicle, or chariot that extends from our centre.

Look at the pictures in these links from Heartmath.org...they are very powerful, I think, and they also are very similar to what you describe.

http://www.heartmath.org/free-servic...vironment.html

http://store.heartmath.org/e-books/energetic-heart

Peace & blessings
7L/Amanda

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-02-2014, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey Daz :)

I think it's easier seen and felt than described, and I absolutely think it is linked to the heart-led consciousness, and that the resonance or "coherence" described within our system when we align and live by a heart-led consciousness is another way of describing this living vehicle, or chariot that extends from our centre.

Hey .

I think for sure in that where anyone is coming from will reflect that in some shape or form within their energy field (Mer-ka-ba), the heart-led consciousness being one way to express self or (be) self .

I would say the heart-led Mer-ka-ba opens doors where the more logical intellectual mind-led doesn't .

Thanks for adding interesting links .

x daz x
Old 08-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Master
Hey Dazzer ...been off a few days & just saw this.

Quote:
I would say the heart-led Mer-ka-ba opens doors where the more logical intellectual mind-led doesn't .

I thought your comment was interesting & wanted to hear more.
Just wanted to ask -- what doors would be (or could be) opened with the heart-led approach that would not (or could not?) be opened with the mind-led approach?

Peace & blessings
7L/Amanda

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 09-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey Dazzer ...been off a few days & just saw this.

I thought your comment was interesting & wanted to hear more.
Just wanted to ask -- what doors would be (or could be) opened with the heart-led approach that would not (or could not?) be opened with the mind-led approach?

Peace & blessings
7L/Amanda

Hey :)

The intellectual doors that open will just present more intellectual understandings whereas the heart will open doors that present realizations that are beyond evaluation ..

x daz x
Old 09-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Pathfinder

There is only one teaching that I know of that can truly give you access to this kind of information, and show you have to (permanently) activate your merkaba by going into the 'tiny space' in your heart - the center of true creation. This is the 'real deal'. I will be taking the workshop in April, in Leeds.

Quote:
Drunvalo Melchizedek Presents The School of Remembering®

Greetings from Drunvalo

We here at One Lotus, are pleased to announce The School of Remembering®. My life's work will be presented in this school by Certified Teachers with a complete understanding of the human consciousness revolution that is now occurring. The training will go far beyond the Mer-Ka-Ba and is a living-ness process.

The Mer-Ka-Ba, including all possible forms of it in existence, needs to be connected within the body including the heart and brain with external connections that were not presented in earlier teachings. This is in order for human potential to reach the levels that are necessary for ascension to higher levels of consciousness. If you have only taken a Mer-Ka-Ba training, you have much, much more to realize.

By itself, the Mer-Ka-Ba is incomplete. It is the heart that contains the original instructions of Life, and when the heart is again in control of a person's life, Life responds with joy and power. When the Mer-Ka-Ba is directly connected to the Sacred Space of the Heart, that person's life becomes interconnected to all life everywhere and moves into higher consciousness naturally.

Using the latest in available technologies and partnerships we will be sharing information with you as quickly as we can.

From my heart to yours,
Drunvalo

A few books to read would be 'The Flower of life Vol 1 & Vol 2' as well as 'Living in the Heart' by Drunvalo Melcheizedek. They are very interesting.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarvilly
There is only one teaching that I know of that can truly give you access to this kind of information, and show you have to (permanently) activate your merkaba by going into the 'tiny space' in your heart - the center of true creation. This is the 'real deal'. I will be taking the workshop in April, in Leeds.

Thanks for adding Lunarvilly . I hope the workshop goes well for you :)

I wonder though if 'anyone' can teach the heart led Mer-ka-ba .

Wouldn't that be like teaching someone how to love ...

x daz x