Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Master

does wanting moldavite mean you're ready for moldavite?

does wanting moldavite mean you are ready for the moldavite energy?

I'm just curious because I have been wanting moldavite for a while...
I know it brings lots of life changes....

Since i have wanted it for so long, does that mean that I'm ready for the changes it's going to bring?

I just purchased some yesterday.....and now I'm wearing it constantly...

lol I'm jumping head first into this energy!!!!! @_@
Old 10-09-2012, 04:25 AM
Master
If you're naturally attracted to Moldavite it means you are suited to work with it. So yes, I can't resist Moldavite if I see a perfect speciment online for a couple hundred bucks I have to buy it and I am always looking for my next piece to add to my collection. I am actually planning a trip to the Czech Republic next year so I can try and find some myself! I absolutely love Moldavite. If you are interested in buying some let me know I can direct you to some legit sellers that way you won't have to worry about buying the fake stuff.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Master

well I finally bought my first piece the other day!
It's 2.2 grams...
It might not be huge, but I feel the energy coming from it when I hold it in my hand.
The first day I meditated with it and wore it, I felt spaced out while I was driving! It was very strong.... I didnt need to be driving with it that day.
Also, that same day, I heard 3 very loud high pitch sounds in my ear. I have heard those sounds before, but it's been a while..... Also, they were never that loud when I heard them before.
the moldavite made me very ungrounded that day too. (because I didnt have any grounding stones on me! lol)
But, I think I'm already used to the energy....I'm not feeling anything from it anymore, even though I have been wearing it constantly and meditating with it at least once a day. I hope that doesnt mean a bad thing! I hope it's still working for me! I only felt those things for that first day. I adjusted fast.
I'm wanting to buy a bigger piece!!!!
I can buy 7 to 8 grams for $56 on the Heaven and Earth website. =)
So, I will be buying some more soon!!!
I'm just like you, I love moldavite!!!
What has it done for you so far?

oh, forgot to say, the first time i held it in my hand and meditated with it, i felt a circular ball of energy surrounding my hand!!! I have never had that happen before with any other stone...
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
well I finally bought my first piece the other day!
It's 2.2 grams...
It might not be huge, but I feel the energy coming from it when I hold it in my hand.
The first day I meditated with it and wore it, I felt spaced out while I was driving! It was very strong.... I didnt need to be driving with it that day.
Also, that same day, I heard 3 very loud high pitch sounds in my ear. I have heard those sounds before, but it's been a while..... Also, they were never that loud when I heard them before.
the moldavite made me very ungrounded that day too. (because I didnt have any grounding stones on me! lol)
But, I think I'm already used to the energy....I'm not feeling anything from it anymore, even though I have been wearing it constantly and meditating with it at least once a day. I hope that doesnt mean a bad thing! I hope it's still working for me! I only felt those things for that first day. I adjusted fast.
I'm wanting to buy a bigger piece!!!!
I can buy 7 to 8 grams for $56 on the Heaven and Earth website. =)
So, I will be buying some more soon!!!
I'm just like you, I love moldavite!!!
What has it done for you so far?

oh, forgot to say, the first time i held it in my hand and meditated with it, i felt a circular ball of energy surrounding my hand!!! I have never had that happen before with any other stone...

I'd look for other places to buy from other than Heaven and Earth. Not that they don't have a nice selection of stones but they are way over priced for what you get in my opinion. If you're looking to buy online try looking through different ebay auctions. With the ebay auctions you usually get to see a picture of the moldavite you're buying and see people's feedback of the seller. I think Heaven and earth will just send you out what ever they have in stock.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Neville

Yep , I wrote an article about that too
Old 10-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Yep , I wrote an article about that too
Do you have a link? I'd like to read it if at all possible.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
I'd look for other places to buy from other than Heaven and Earth. Not that they don't have a nice selection of stones but they are way over priced for what you get in my opinion. If you're looking to buy online try looking through different ebay auctions. With the ebay auctions you usually get to see a picture of the moldavite you're buying and see people's feedback of the seller. I think Heaven and earth will just send you out what ever they have in stock.

I agree with what Izzy is saying, nothing against Heaven and Earth but they are wayyyy over-charging for pieces they claim are AAA+ grade and don't look flawless to me. Their prices are for mint condition top quality Moldavite and I didn't see any that fit that description personally. If you are interested I can direct you towards some of the best sellers I have found with the best quality Moldavite and the most reasonable prices, all of them being in the Czech Republic. One of them is both on and off eBay and the other is eBay purely. I have spent countless hours searching online for legit Moldavite dealers/sellers and I have pretty much come across any of them worth considering it seems. I probably spend 5 hours a day looking at Moldavite and I have one of them currently looking for specific types of pieces in the Czech Republic as we speak. I am looking for a 20-30 gram bent perfect drop with deep etching, and I am looking for a 20+ gram perfect dumbbell I am hoping he can find either of those for me. He has a couple nice drops right now but the one real nice one has a pretty large missing piece and the others are stubby drops, I want a real long one with a lot of tapering because I just bought a 31.7 gram non bent drop so I have that covered for quite some time.

With the people I buy from 50-60 bucks will get you around the 7-10 gram region depending on the quality, shape, locality, and color of the piece. www.czechmoldavite.com has some wonderful pieces for the 50-60 dollar region right now, he just re-stocked like a week ago. The other one I suggest is czechminerals on eBay. I have bought from both of these dealers they are both in the Czech Republic and their product is definitely 100% genuine. Czechminerals on eBay desperately needs a good re-stocking though most of the pieces he has left aren't of the greatest of quality somebody recently purchased literally every nice piece he had on eBay, they knew what they were doing for sure all of the complete nice textured and nice shaped pieces vanished in a day, I was kind of angry because his prices are a little cheaper and he ships much faster. But the shipping is also much more expensive. Since I already have 3 pieces of Moldavite I don't mind waiting the 2 weeks from czechmoldavite.com and his Moldavite is definitely of a higher quality which is why his prices are slightly higher but by far the cheapest I have found for a good grade of Moldavite on the net. Innervisions is good too but slightly more expensive than both of them. In reality any dealer located in the States is going to be more expensive because getting middle-manned in the States costs a lot more than getting middle-manned by someone in the Czech Republic.

So with all of that said I recommend you buy your Moldavite on czechmoldavite.com and it really aches me saying that because if you buy a piece I have my eyes on I might kick myself in the face. OK I am kidding but he really does have some wonderful pieces and some of the best prices the only down-side is the slow shipping but it's well worth it. It's worth checking into I hope this helps you and good luck, let me know what you end up doing!

Sorry I couldn't resist these are some of the nicest pieces in the price-range you stated that he added. Czechmoldavite basically has two sections for his non-Besednice Moldavite "selection" which is not always perfect pieces but still typically good quality and "collectible" which is top quality typically, sometimes I don't understand how one thing makes it into collectible and another into selection but oh well I didn't make the site. But the collectible being the more expensive pieces of the two so you get less for your money but typically higher quality pieces and rarer shapes, etc. Both of these pieces are in selection.

8.9 grams 60$. Amazing etching on it, top quality and looks complete and perfect. The piece is bent as well which makes it a little more rare not sure why this is selection and not collectible honestly.

9.3 grams 62$. Another with amazing deep etching, top quality and looks complete and perfect as well. This one is straight and much taller, another wonderful piece that probably should be in collectible.

These are just two of his newest additions I wanted to show you to show you the difference in quality between him and Heaven and Earth, it's quite a difference and the biggest difference is the cost. I have had my eye on both of those pieces since he added them about a week ago but honestly I am in the market for larger pieces at the moment. He has just about any type of piece you could want drops, triangles, squares, nuggets, disks, balls, he has it all pretty much. This is by far my favorite place to buy Moldavite, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Old 11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Neville

Quote:
Do you have a link? I'd like to read it if at all possible.

I don't go into the details of consciousness removal that Moldavite facilitates, As I considered that the general reader might consider myself a little ....well out there

None the less at the time of publishing, My research was sufficient to provide a rudimentary introduction to a crystal that has of late enjoyed something of a Renaissance

http://authspot.com/thoughts/moldavite/
Old 11-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I don't go into the details of consciousness removal that Moldavite facilitates, As I considered that the general reader might consider myself a little ....well out there

None the less at the time of publishing, My research was sufficient to provide a rudimentary introduction to a crystal that has of late enjoyed something of a Renaissance

http://authspot.com/thoughts/moldavite/

Only one of those four mines are still operational I believe now too. Most of the Moldavite being dug up is by "black" miners who are illegally mining much deeper than they legally should be. You are only allowed to dig a certain depth now so if you find pictures of Moldavite rich areas it's like thousands of pot holes as far as your eye can see. Regular every day people go Moldavite searching constantly in the Czech now because well if you lived there why wouldn't you? What nice way to make spare cash you can literally find Moldavite on the ground with out digging if you're lucky enough and know what to look for. Of course finding a nice sized piece on the ground isn't likely I am sure it has happened before. I know if I lived there I'd be in the fields every weekend, heck maybe every day.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Master

Quote:

yes, it is unfortunate that buying from heaven and earth, i cant see what im buying..... but i thought it was a good deal for the 7 to 8 grams of moldavite for $56.....
although, i do agree that they are very overpriced on their expensive crystals.... but that's not what i was going after....

i really don't trust ebay with buying crystals....