Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Experiencer
Doctor visit and a story about men trapped in a mine

I dreamed I was at a doctor visit (just a check-up because I felt fine), and the doctor kept pulling my arms over my head asking if I felt any tension. I said I did in the right but not the left. We did this repeatedly and I kept giving the same answer. He finally stopped and looked disappointed.

So then he goes to fix some tea and hands me a book, which was open to the fifth chapter. It was either written by someone named Gubbel or happened in a place called Gubbel, but I definitely saw the word Gubbel on the page. I began reading the story but a few sentences in, it came alive and I was visualizing it with the words on the page audible as narration.

So the story goes, in a mining town, one day many men got trapped just past the entrance of a mine. The people in the town began doing everything they could to try to rescue them, but their interventions were just compounding the problem. The narrator said, "it seemed like they were pushing the men deeper into the earth, but in reality the road was getting longer." The people were in covered wagons and were blasting the entrance to the door with dynamite, which was creating a heavy sediment instead of destroying anything. They then attempted to pull the sediment deposits back from the door with their wagons. It was a mess. The people were tired and were about to give up. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a stampede of animals came. Horses, deer, mountain lions, domestic dogs, coyotes...they stampeded the sediment repeatedly until it crumbled. When they had gotten it to a manageable situation for the humans, they sat down to rest, all of them together. Even their resting was active, though. They were seated and alert. Many of the humans started to care for the animals, bringing them water and observing them for wounds.

I looked up over the book at this point and the doctor was studying me amusedly.

Then I woke up.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Master
i imagine the doctor as your higher self sensibility, which knows the
conditions of your well-being. as a generality, the right side might be thought
of as the "active principle", while the left would be the passive/receptive part.
for your to experience tension in the right might suggest an overactivity for
your doing processes. the story of the townsfolk who attempt to rescue the
trapped miners seems to underscore that idea... too much activity leading
to increased troubles. the forces of nature, in the form of animals, assist in
setting things aright.
the trapped miners could be your earthly self attempting to reach out to
contacting the 'other-worldly' aspects of yourself. apparently, they'll need to
provide their own rescue, but probably in a 'non-active'/receptive manner.

i don't know about gubbel. i found this thru google:
Asterix in Amerika . gubbel gubbel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40M9tZiAufk
and this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gubble
Old 09-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Experiencer
The cartoon was cute. Lol, if only I could speak Deutsch...or Russian?

I failed to mention that the doctor was actually a doctor I used to work with. He was out for several months after a heart valve replacement and recently returned to the practice. I left that practice about a week ago. Which is probably not significant in the interpretation...I just thought it was an interesting detail.
Old 09-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Master
here's a video i just came across.
Through Ascension, The Dark Energies are Leaving the Earth Realm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShlgUgoG_k

it seems to compliment this idea:
"We have all our beliefs, but we don't want all our beliefs.
God of peace, we want You."
Old 09-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Experiencer
That video was great. Perhaps simply remembering to keep my vibration high is the way I'll rescue the trapped miners. Thanks, Horace.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Suspended

The dream is saying that the beings who enter your body through the tunnel at the feet are waiting just inside the tunnel for you to rise. You are made to stretch your arms & that is what people do when they rise from a sleep. It was a message that it is time to rise so that your guardian angels can enter your body. They leave the body at night & stand at the foot of the bed & this is why trillions of people throughout all time have awoken to find a presence standing at the foot of their beds. Then in the morning when it is time to rise they reenter the body & walk through the human's life with him/her.

You are being told that the beings are trapped just inside the entrance & there is nothing they can do to make things better, although they have other creatures around them which make life a little easier 'even though they are required to give those animals drinks & care for them as well.

We often see spiritual gods & goddesses who are half lion & half human, or half horse & half human etc etc. There is no end to the variety of ways the goddesses & gods try to describe how they have animals & creatures merged closely with them so that the powers of those creatures is of help to them.Yet at the same time they have to care for the creatures as one would for one's pets or work animals.

Anyway this is what I am seeing basically. Your angel wants you to rise up & stretch & begin your day because he/she, & the worker beings who also help take care of your life in various ways, are trapped at the entrance to your feet & things are desperate for them until you rise out of bed.

I've been given those messages a thousand times.

What one has to do is uncover one's feet if one cannot rise. Your angel was saying that people in covered wagons were trying to clear the entrance & that meant that your bed covers were covering them at your feet. So uncovering the feet is very helpful for your angel in the morning. And even better than that is if you arise completely & start your day.

I usually throw all my bed covers & clothing off before i rise & my body stretches instantly as my guardian angel's spirit fills it up. A lot of illness & ailments are caused by people keeping their body fully covered 24/7 & preventing the spiritual beings from merging with them, or forcing them to merge in a dislocated or incomplete way.

In the following Ancient Egyptian painting we are being shown small beings at the feet passing the winged soul to beings who are a bit higher up & who hold the soul up inside the body. We see one small being sitting on the feet & passing a bird, (representing the soul), to someone a bit taller.

Then we are shown a small being standing with his/her feet next to the human's feet & pointing up the lower leg of the human to symbolise that the soul goes up inside the leg.

Then on the left we see a slightly larger being motioning how the bird is then passed into the lower spine area of the human. This is where most spiritual knowledge begins. At the kundalini or lower spine. They do not know that the spiritual presence actually comes through the feet first. It only becomes apparent to spiritually minded people when it is in the torso more fully.

There is a passage or tunnel from the feet to the lower torso, & there it goes into the body at the lower spine area, & also branches off to the back of the body where the guardian angel stands or sits in a chamber all day & watches the human.

Anyway this picture is some ancient Egyptian's way of showing how spiritual beings enter the feet & bring the human soul or spirit into the body. The small spiritual beings' heads have half women's hair & half men's baldness & this is to symbolise that all the spiritual beings are hermaphrodite. This is so for all human spirits as well. They can quite comfortably take birth as a girl in one life & a boy in the next.

The person on the right is holding a small human in one hand & pointing to a vortex or channel inside a vessel with the other hand. This is to symbolise that the small human soul is passed through a vortex type channel into the human vessel

Last edited by Perfection : 10-09-2017 at 01:06 AM.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:14 PM
Experiencer
That was really interesting and informative, Perfection. I had no idea. I will definitely take your advice about throwing off the covers in the morning.