Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-09-2014, 09:17 AM
sohappy

Heaing for me and my mom

Hello Dear Healers,

My mother suffers from thyroid issues and blood pressure problems. I guess she might be a non-diagnosed celiac like me because they say gluten makes the body attack it's thyroid. Her hormones are fine actually, so I guess her heart chakra is in more need than the throat one (I suspect she might have diabetes). I guess after years of putting up with an abusive husband took toll on her health.

I am the other way-round - my throat chakra is blocked or over/under-active, I have a goiter (enlargement) and most recently my hormones are slightly hyper thyroid, I got too thin and after a recent gluten challenge some of my gut problems returned. I also had some spikes of blood pressure since Dec '12 to Nov '13 (probably caused by severe panic attacks?) and I don't want that dreadful feeling to return ever. So I guess all my chakras and my aura as a whole needs some healing.

I try to think positively and recently I got some people in my life, but I'm still looking for that very close, best friend 'like a brother' and I'd love to have a GF too as the last time I had one was in fourth grade and now I'm 26 and still alone. It's like some energy in me repels girls and people in general (as a kid I used to attract them). I was so talkative as a kid, yet since about age of 13-14 I am so quiet people usually don't hear me when I talk and they don't pay attention. And I am not dreaming about being rich, I'd like to be famous, but I'd rather have a nice wife, a job I like, sweet kids, a dog, a cat and I actually wouldn't mind to work part-time and take care for the kids.

Please send a healing to my mum and to me. I will appreciate it very much!

Thanks for your help.
EG
Old 20-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Master

Hi sohappy. I am gluten intolerant so I can relate to your mother's and your problems with it. I recently went in to be tested (my hubby made me do it) and the test came back negative. I researched and found out that if you have been gluten free, you no longer have the antibodies in your system and, yes, the test will turn out negative.

In order to get a positive on the test, I would have had to do the "gluten challenge", as you mentioned, and I simply would not put myself through that. I've been through enough already. But as long as I stay as gluten free as possible I do just fine. My doctor agreed as well as my hubby.

I just did a cursory search on the thyroid connection and you're right there is. Thanks for that information. Gluten will also attack the intestines and will destroy them if not kept in check. http://chriskresser.com/the-gluten-thyroid-connection

I suggest you dispense with the gluten challenges and keep your body cleansed of gluten.

I'm not a healer like many here, but I'll say a prayer for your mother and you. The more we ask, the more we receive.
Old 22-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Knower

Please post requests for healing in the Healing Request forum.
Old 23-09-2014, 11:18 AM
That oneGuy

sohappy, I know it is not my place and I am sorry if this offends you in any way.
Wanting and doing the best for a loved one is full of positive energy. But if your energy is unbalanced enough to make you "unhealthy" than healing yourself should be a priority. Do not fret, in healing yourself(with a mindset that you are strengthening yourself to help others) you can recover faster then more easily and effectively treat others. I'm sure you're well aware of this but sometimes people need to be reminded. You cannot do much good for others if you are not much good yourself. Sorry if that sounds insulting, I meant it with all the kindness in my heart.

On a personal note, my mom is also struggling with thyroid problems. Her heart chakra is overactive, abuse miraculously turned her heart into gold. Moreover, I think a problem which we share. Focusing too much energy on others, "depleting" our own "supply" of healing energy (in the sense that we are not leaving enough for ourselves) If you continuously give your food to another who needs it more, you're going to starve. At least that's my view of the matter.
With that said, I'm sure you're strong willed enough to do what you know is necessary. Thank you for posting =D

Side Note: My mom is not aware of her spiritual powers, pharmaceuticals for thirty-five years have weakened my mom's senses to the point she no longer has patience to TRY and understand. Please keep in mind if your mother is on medications for bipolar and other such mental disorders, treatment may be less effective as well. In my experience that is.

I also have one request, please look at this
chioshealing(dot)com
Have not made enough posts, I hope it's not too much extra work ;D

You and your mother are in my heart =D
Best of wishes to you and your loved ones <3