Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 22-06-2012, 04:51 AM
confusedforlife1

acne!

Anyone know a good cure for acne??
Old 22-06-2012, 05:38 AM
Sybilline

I watched this TV show and they said that that little peeling off the insides of an egshell will work. Apparently it kind of dries up the pimple and also takes it to the surface. I have also heard that tomato is a great anti----oxidant or septic, I forgot I'll have to look for the link for you in a bit...
Old 22-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Master
lack of zinc apparently...in one context. obviously i would of thought a wholefood organic diet fee of junk foiod and sweeets. natural bodycare products. also hal huggins claims that mercury fillings can cause or contribute to acne.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Master

There is evidence that dairy foods can cause acne. If you have the motivation, give up dairy products for awhile and see if it clears up. Check the web. You'll find information on what I'm talking about.
Old 23-06-2012, 01:51 AM
Newfreedom9

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=30402

This question was recently asked here. :)
Old 25-06-2012, 04:35 AM
Guide
I have suffered from acne for a long time. I finally figured out a good regime to help it. I use blue light therapy for bacteria killing (which causes acne) and then red light therapy to heal scaring. Then after I wash my face I've been using purifying toner from Origins and after a tea tree moisturizer (organic). I find this helps my skin a lot. I have combo skin, but if you have dry skin I would suggest organic witch hazel instead of the toner because the alcohol may dry your skin out and make it worse.

There are many essential oils (never use pure essential oils directly on skin) that can help acne as well. You can find them already in moisturizers, but do not purchase artificial brands that contain a bunch of preservatives and additives. Organic is the way to go with skin care (and food!)

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 25-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Sybilline

http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin...-of-acne15.htm

That link has a combo of natural and unnatural ways to get rid of them...
Old 25-06-2012, 06:43 AM
arive nan

I use baking soda. I just mix it with some water, apply that all over my face (but be careful not to get it in your eyes), and let it air dry.

Sometimes I'll use tea tree oil on my skin too, diluted in grape seed oil or something. But the baking soda seems to work faster.
Old 25-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Guide
I drink green tea and use this green tea face scrub from St. Ives. It works very well as green tea is great at
clearing the skin (plus it has many other positive health benefits) (signature unintentionally related)
Old 25-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Master

I had acne on my chest for many years. It was embarrassing and no salve or milder meds made a dent in them. Finally the doctor prescribed Roaccutan for half a year and the problem vanished. I am not calling a natural remedy so perhaps it has no place in this thread, but if nothing else do work then that will.