Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
The spiritual silent ones...

...are the awakened the most.

Today i got a lesson. My day was a rolercoaster ride since a very long time, I felt sudden a deep sadnes arise. There are stil many things i have to work on. My TF asked why i'm sad, i didnt came straight out what did make me sad. I'm just like a colector, i take till it is to much to me to carry and then i release. My TF never tells hoe he feels and today i finally found the courage to ask him straight into the face. He said if you cant feel how i feel in my actions and responses to you, any word would be useless. He told me that he never tells anyone how he feels but that he is the most happy person to be with me. He thinks im an emotional bouncing ball xD it is true. Then i asked him, how he can be so balanced? Because i felt that he is always totally grounded, his response was a surprise he said he found himself in the presence. He is so present, im just so inbalanced with that altough it is much better. Today also i got another sign from universe trough a forum user which reminds me to be present. It is something i have to work on very hard myself. My TF is so surprising he never talks about spirituality but when he does its always something i have to work on. I found myself, but it is hard with the balance maybe i stil seeking myself i dint know yet. I have to figure it out.

I wanted to share this with you guys because many of you thinking as i was, that the other half probably isnt awake then you but it can be wrong. They just dont have the need to tell, because they are truly awake, in peace with everything and having no need to explain nor share because all the answers are already within us. These having for us the biggest lessons to learn.