Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I sometimes have some pretty strong intuition or insight into something. A lot of the time no one believes me and it seems like the whole world is trying to prove I'm wrong. Often times I even stop believing in whatever it is myself. But years later my intuition often gets proven right. How can I stay strong and deal with this better?
I've got 'warm reading' pretty much down to a fine art and occasionally I'll get a full-on 'cold read'. I'm also very intuitive and can see the ultimate eventuality 'predict' what will happen in many circumstances, through logical deduction in the whole chain of events alone.

Often, I will speak my mind about what is going to happen, only for others to say "nah, you're totally wrong there, that will never happen" and then it will happen, a few days later, just like I said it would and I return to those people who told me it would 'never happen' somewhat skiting in my approach..."yeah, I told ya so" only for them to say "what? you told us nothing! I don't recall you saying anything about that! you're insane and delusional"...it's a huge crock of bull, my friend. Of course they remember it, but it's easier to lie and tell me I did not say anything, than to swallow their huge pride and admit that they were wrong...oh no...we cannot have that! whatever shall we do? Of I know, act like I never heard it in the first place and call her crazy...yeah...that's IT...good one!"

Many times I have predicted the future through synchronicity and it comes to pass...others will say "oh, that's only a COINCIDENCE" and after it happens 10 times in a week, of course they will say it's still a 'coincidence' until it happens like 100 times a month and others will say "ya know, have you ever thought of going into the fortune-telling business? you have a gift there...there's something really off and odd about you" and then you get to say; "don't be stupid, it's just a bloody coincidence" and leave them scratching/shaking their heads in total disbelief...yeah...like yeah.

And of course, I used to be a Medium/Fortune Teller and people will come to me "can you tell my future please?" and I'll get a 'warm read' off them, proceed to tell them about their own character and personality...and I see them squirming in their chair...getting quite annoyed, uncomfortable and hot under the collar..."how can you say that about me? you know NOTHING about me, NOTHING...what you said isn't true...it's a LIE, you are a huge LIAR...you fake, you fraud...you phoney!" yeah, their ego is saying "how DARE you get inside my head...NOBODY is allowed in here...she's saying stuff I cannot deal with myself...she's right, but how DARE this blatant invasion of mental privacy! Whatever should I do?...oh I know, tell her that she is lying and a fraud...yeah, that's IT...that's what I shall do!...cool".

Suffice to say, I gave up the whole 'fortune-telling' business as I could see no future in it.

It's just the psychological nature of interpersonal relationships and the lengths their ego will go to in order to keep the wool pull tightly over their eyes...they don't want to know, full stop...and there's nothing you can do about it but hone your skills and practices to such a fine art that you say "oh, and don't trip over the step on the way out"...and they do...and you cack yourself laughing.
Old 02-12-2017, 02:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I sometimes have some pretty strong intuition or insight into something. A lot of the time no one believes me and it seems like the whole world is trying to prove I'm wrong. Often times I even stop believing in whatever it is myself. But years later my intuition often gets proven right. How can I stay strong and deal with this better?

You already have the answer you desire.

I say ____ and years later the world proves I am right.

So, you have already proven that your intuition knows the answer...

what are you here still asking us for guidance for...

your inner knowing has already proven that it knows better than 99.9% of society.

figure out how to know who you should follow, then once you know how to follow listen to your intuition 99.9% of the time and find the 0.01% you should follow.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
You already have the answer you desire.

I say ____ and years later the world proves I am right.

So, you have already proven that your intuition knows the answer...

what are you here still asking us for guidance for...

your inner knowing has already proven that it knows better than 99.9% of society.

figure out how to know who you should follow, then once you know how to follow listen to your intuition 99.9% of the time and find the 0.01% you should follow.
Mainly moral support.