Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-05-2011, 02:18 AM
Master
Dream/AP or Alien Recall?

I had an experience the other night that felt so real I was trembling. It felt like I was in a dream where I had been abducted by aliens and hundreds of humans were stuck on another planet. There were a certain amount of large transport capsules for a select amount of people to get into in order to travel back to earth. If you didn't get on one of these capsules you had no way of getting home. Everyone started pushing and the doors closed. I didn't make it onto one of these capsules. I was so upset. But an alien took me and 2 other people aside and told us if we concentrate hard enough we can transport ourselves back to earth.

This is when it felt like AP. I put my arms up over my head as if I was flying and was willing myself back on earth. I visualized exactly what location I wanted to get to on earth. I was traveling at a great speed when all of the sudden (in reality) a door slams in the hallway of my home. The noise of the door slamming jolts me awake instantly just before I reach home (earth).

I jumped out of bed and ran to the door and felt a great sadness. I felt like I had tried so hard to travel home and didn't get there. I sat in bed shaking and near tears.

Of course the next day I realized I was home (on earth) and had nothing to fear or be sad about. But the experience felt so darn real I still just can't shake it off. Just strange is all. I've never experienced anything on this level. I've had OBEs, but nothing like this. Was it just a dream? Why did a door slam in my home just as I neared earth while teleporting my body? Was it some sort of intervention? That is what doesn't make sense.

Blackraven
Old 07-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Master

Often loud noises are related to AP's. Could the door slam have been the last bit of your astral projection as you got back into your body? It may have been as astral sound.

I've woken up to the sounds of thunder, car crashes, trains and gunshots in the past. These were clues to me I'd just gotten back from an AP. Now I have dreams where I arrive back home then I wake up.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Often loud noises are related to AP's. Could the door slam have been the last bit of your astral projection as you got back into your body? It may have been as astral sound.

I've woken up to the sounds of thunder, car crashes, trains and gunshots in the past. These were clues to me I'd just gotten back from an AP. Now I have dreams where I arrive back home then I wake up.

in progress - So the door slam was really signaling to me that I was actually back in my body and to wake up from the AP? I see. Makes sense. Thanks in progress.

Blackraven