Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 05:56 PM
kundalini

EFT and Smoking

Hi all,

The following is a link to a brief but interesting article about one man who quit smoking using a very simple technique:

http://www.conts.com/eft_and_smoking.htm

I hope this is of use to somebody,

K.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:07 PM
cweiters

Thank you K.

Thanks K. I was told to follow the word Freedom this year. It seem to be popping up every where, thanks for the links of introduction to EFT.

Much appreciation and love to all
cw
Old 12-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Knower

Hi Kundalini

My husband has been using EFT for a few months now :) he had major problems with meetings etc.. at work and as the years were going on he was getting worse, he would clam up and get really embarrassed when spoke too but the medium who I know told him about EFT and she has been helping him.
I'm so pleased to say that it has worked brilliant, he can now go into meetings and converse no problem

Michelle xx
Old 12-03-2007, 06:57 PM
kundalini

It's quite alright CW.

Hi Michelle, I don't know too much about EFT but it does seem to utilise the chakras as part of the healing or 'helping' process. Do you mind me asking if there was/is any chakra work involved in your husband's EFT?
Old 12-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Knower

Hi Kundalini

I'm not sure, I don't think so it was more of the tapping in certain areas.
To be honest I didn't get to much into it but I do have the information somewhere on my pc that she gave to me too to stop smoking

I'll try and find it and post it on here, there is also another link to a website she gave us that tells all about EFT

As soon as I find it ( there are lots of emails from her lol) I'll post it

Michelle xx
Old 12-03-2007, 07:04 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

Thanks. Should you get the time to post any information on the subject, I'll be sure to take a look, thanks again, K.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Knower

Hi Kundalini

There were 3 websites that she sent to us I'll post them here if that's ok

http://www.emofree.com/ http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.asp

The second link is from the first but you have to click on the category that would apply, my husband looked at the different parts to tap which solved his problem I don't think he used the last two links but they were sent to him just in case The pressure point my husband had to keep tapping was continuously sore, this was before he started but I've just asked him and he now says he can't feel it :)

http://www.celebrationhealing.com/

http://www.caroltuttle.com/

I hope these help

Michelle xx :)
Old 13-03-2007, 05:54 PM
kundalini

Thanks for the links Michelle. I've only checked out the first one so far but have just requested the manual download. It looks very interesting and I want to see how well EFT correlates with the chakra systems.

I'm guessing pretty much spot-on though because on the introductory page, it does say that EFT acknowledges the energy field of the body and so going with that, it would not surprise me if some of the techniques discussed exactly mirror the chakra system. Thanks again for the links, K.
Old 13-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Knower

You're very welcome Kundalini

My husband also downloaded the manual which he worked from

As well as doing the EFT, he also had Theta healing done , some of this may have joined together to help but whichever one it was they worked

Michelle xx
Old 13-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Moonflower

Hi Everyone

I use & teach EFT it works on the 14 paired meridians that are associated with the body & in turn with each organ in the body these are paired as yin & yang Heart yang & small intestines yin, lungs yang & large intestines yin, liver yang & gallbladder yin,kidneys yang & bladder yin, spleen/pancreas yang- stomach yin then the heart governer yang& triple heater yin, conception vessel yang & governing vessell yin, when the tapping seqence is used it taps into over 660 accupressure points within the body. All meridians have different times when they are active say the heart meridian as one example is active between the hours of 11.00-1300hrs & runs from HT1 which is found just under the arm & finishes on the inside of your little finger at the point at the base of your tiny fingernail HT9.

If used correctly it can be beneficial for many things addictions, phobias, anxieties to name but a few .

I hope this is of some help to you.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Closed Thread