Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Those sweet scents and even tastes from no apparent physical source have a name in Sanskrit - amrita - which shows you they're known experiences.
I thought amrita referred only to the the tastes... it's usually translated as "nectar", isn't it?
Old 01-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Master
Yes.... divine nectar. I've experienced both tastes and scents... like roses filling up my room, for instance.

Xan

Old 03-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
Another time i was at my mom's house, and this discoloured mole on my right arm was causing me concern, but i really hate going to the doctors, so i thought i would try and heal it myself. I placed my left hand over the area and focused light and healing energy thoughts to it for a couple of hours and it went flesh coloured afterwards and eventually disappeared all together. This really freaked my mom out as i made sure i had a witness. (she is not into anything like this)

Other small things were; giving my fish energy as it looked like it was about to die and it came back vibrant as ever, healed butterflies with broken wings, cats, and just animals in general trust me.
Some interesting accounts, Solace. Thanks for taking the time to contribute them.

When you mention the healing you did with the mole on your arm, I assume you were not using the chakra healing approach but something else? (more like Reiki?) And what about with the fish, butterfiles, cats, etc?
Old 03-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Some interesting accounts, Solace. Thanks for taking the time to contribute them.

When you mention the healing you did with the mole on your arm, I assume you were not using the chakra healing approach but something else? (more like Reiki?) And what about with the fish, butterfiles, cats, etc?

Hi Tanemon, thanks for acknowledging my post, much appreciated.
With the mole and fish it was reiki(around the time i was attuned so i assume it was reiki energy but i just focused on that one area instead of the whole self healing process and the fish was the intent to send energy to it with my hands around its bowl, again, around the timing of reiki attunement so yes reiki should get the credit, cats and butterflies nothing in particular, just hand placement with heart intent, headaches as well(which certainly could have been reiki energy without the awareness of it being so). For overall self healing is when i do the chakra method. For the record, i do appreciate reiki, but the self healing time it took(my instructor said to do it properly it takes around 72 minutes, used to drive me nuts as i lack patience hehe, so the chakra thing basically is reiki but shortened to just the main chakras and the energy will go wherever it is needed. Reiki is wonderful, i just wanted a faster method with the same intent and energy as i believe it is all one energy anyway. (just my opinion but i respect if any feel otherwise) Who knows perhaps i was taught wrong and it doesn't need 72 minutes... ? p.s. perhaps the fish, insects, and animals were pure coincidence, i am open to that possibility, but the mole and headaches i believe otherwise. Now i am rambling... humble apologies ~scoots out of this box~

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace

Last edited by Solace733 : 04-09-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Newfreedom9

How do you do the chakra method? Or where can I find out how to do it? I'm really interested in learning some sort of energy healing, I just haven't figured out which branch to go with. So far I've just gotten a few books from the library.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfreedom9
How do you do the chakra method? Or where can I find out how to do it? I'm really interested in learning some sort of energy healing, I just haven't figured out which branch to go with. So far I've just gotten a few books from the library.

Hi Newfreedom, the chakra method is basically reiki(hand placement with energy and intent while having an attitude of gratitude) and i just place hands above or on the main chakras. I just started doing this myself so i do not know how else to explain it. I am sure others probably do the same out there so i will not take any credit for it. I just wanted a faster approach to how i learned reiki. I was only level 1 attuned which meant i could/should only do reiki on myself and the self healing process that my instructor taught me used to take so long that i would get annoyed with it. With the chakra approach i seemed to receive the same benefit of healing but at a faster speed. I truly believe we can all access the same healing energy without having a specific title or training. I truly believe intent and belief are the prime ingredients for healing.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 03-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Newfreedom9

Okay, cool, thanks for the explaination. I know where the chakra points are along the spine. Some of them might be a little uncomfortable to reach on myself though. Is it just as beneficial if you place your hands on say, the front instead of the back? Oh and do you start with the root chakra and move up?
Old 04-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfreedom9
Okay, cool, thanks for the explaination. I know where the chakra points are along the spine. Some of them might be a little uncomfortable to reach on myself though. Is it just as beneficial if you place your hands on say, the front instead of the back? Oh and do you start with the root chakra and move up?

You're welcome, I just move from the crown, third eye, throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral, and root(all on the front). I am sure whatever way you choose to do it or any other method, the energy will go where it's needed, no worries.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Henri77

I'd suggest checking out this site, devoted to chakra healing.
Far more than you need to know, but I do her chakra activation daily. and also sttend to the chakras every timer I meditate, with chigong or another meditation i do daily.

http://www.chakrahealing.com/
Old 04-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I'd suggest checking out this site, devoted to chakra healing.
Far more than you need to know, but I do her chakra activation daily. and also sttend to the chakras every timer I meditate, with chigong or another meditation i do daily.

http://www.chakrahealing.com/

Thanks for sharing this Henri!