Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-06-2015, 03:51 AM
7-Days-Luck

Angry Squished Back Down To Body

Alright, this was another day of regular AP attempt, which was during my evening nap yesterday. And this time, I couldn't even come out of my body. Here are the details.

I have the mild deafening sound ringing away, I have energy vibrations throughout my body and body heating up from energy. It is the usual way for me to know that my body is separating. However, I have been sleepy and half focused in those attempts so I had to repeat the attempts many times. AP, fell asleep, woke up, then fell asleep again to feel AP, then really fell asleep, and woke up, and it repeats.

This repeated until I was finally getting the real business down. I felt vibrations, and the separation. Of course, my mind is always active and thinking random things whenever this happens but I do not receive hallucinations. Okay, so as I was about to sit up like always, suddenly I feel a pressure on my chest. It doesn't just appear of course, it's like a force of energy slowly sitting down on my chest. I thought it would be a hallucination but if it was a hallucination, it should feel more like a real life person sitting their butt on me. Knowing it is some thought that escaped into hallucination or something, I decided to fight against it by sitting up and imagine I am digging through that force.

And as soon as I fought through, the force increases in strength and space to pin me back down. At first it was on my chest, and suddenly it spreads to the whole torso, shoulders, and head. Feeling this weird strong force pinning me down, I stopped fighting and since I was kind of sleepy, I decided to give up for the day and go sleep. Then when I woke up, I thought about it. It guessed it could have been energy block but it doesn't even feel like a block. The force increased only when I fought back, and it wasn't just block, it was pushing me back down. It squishes and flattens back to the bed, or well, into my body. I say it was weird, annoying and frustrating for me. And since I was expelling lots of energy to fight through that force, I woke up exhausted. I also thought, what if it is a dark being that was trying to suck my energy? But then, why would they want to push me back to my body? Wouldn't it be easier to handle me when I am out?

Lots of questions in mind. I tried to ask my psychic friend about this and they also have no idea. They asked me to check my chakras just in case. Though they do find an energy push squish very odd since it isn't an energy block anymore. I took my chakra test and read on it and with conclusion, I have underactive solar phlexus chakra, heart chakra also sometimes underactive and I have a slight overactive third eye chakra. The other chakras are just fine. The third eye chakra one is very confusing, because, I should be able to see in astral with that chakra open but I still receive astral blindess.

There's my weird story there. Let me know if any of you ever has this weird energy squishing you down, and it mostly will make you feel annoyed rather than scared.

EXTRA: I just remembered, when I was in the process of separating, I somehow kept hearing lots of chatter in my mind. Like some conversation going on. I ignored that time, thinking it might have just been my mind being random. But it seems it might be something. For one, it just happened, I did not start up the thoughts. I don't remember what they said, but I do remember hearing a woman and they were all chatting casually. Then again, it might really be my random mind thinking this.