Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-02-2024, 07:17 PM
Master
2.13 million species on the planet... It must have been a big Ark - and keep the chickens away from tigers, cages...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 21-02-2024 at 04:30 AM.
Old 20-02-2024, 07:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And here I thought our bodies evolved from an amoeba-like organism in the ocean, (not our soul/spirit).

That was one of my first thoughts. When someone says "we evolved from apes" I think they are not talking about us or "we" in my opinion as I think we are souls, not the temporary body we are in.

But I think yes the physical body we are merged with or temporarily "in" is evolving or changing. I think all life physical forms on this planet have been "created" or formed by intelligent beings not necessarily in this physical plane. I think these beings "tweak" life forms from time to time by altering the DNA thus creating abrupt changes in the physical forms.

That's why I think human traits suddenly appeared. Some being (or beings) made changes in the DNA. (The bible says a group was involved using the words we and us. )

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

I think who or what made souls is another question than who or what made physical forms or bodies. I think a "soul" is basically an individual consciousness within a united form of consciousness's which could be called "God" or the source. Changes in consciousness (souls) is very different from changes in physical forms in my opinion. Very different mechanisms involved I think. I think consciousness changes through increases in awareness and I doubt that can be "tweaked" like DNA can. I think it comes about naturally through experience. But then I think brain capacity is involved.
Old 20-02-2024, 07:36 PM
Master
This is all connected to our churches of course - and if this 2024 Church Revival is going to happen, we have to get our own house in order 'each church' - because modern day people know stuff - and they have to trust what we say in them 'or they don't come back' - new energy created in the churches and trust is important for this Regeneration of Churches, that will happen this year if enough churches get it right, to suit those 1000's of people in towns 'that are there waiting' out there now who believe in spirit...

I've seen these multi laughing comments on FB Church Posts - this has to / will stop if we all get it right...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-02-2024, 07:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
On here - 2.13 million species on the planet... It must have been a big Ark

Humans have eliminated a lot of existing species as well. I wonder how does that make the creators or creator of these species feel?

There are many types of writing in the bible made at different times in history by different writers. For example Six types of writing in the Bible - 1. Law · 2. History · 3. Poetry · 4. Prophecy · 5. Genealogy · 6. Narrative. Someone else described this as many different genres and literary forms such as prose, poetry, myth, law codes, historical narrative, didactic (teaching) narrative, parable, and miracle stories

Where did the story of Noah's Ark come from? The story of a God or Gods being unhappy with humankind and creating a worldwide flood while sparing one or a few humans is not a new one. The version closest to the biblical story of Noah, as well as its most likely source, is that of Utnapishtim in the Epic of Gilgamesh. A complete text of Utnapishtim's story is a clay tablet dating from the seventh century BCE, but fragments of the story have been found from as far back as the 19th-century BCE.

Tablet nine opens with Gilgamesh roaming the wild wearing skins, grieving for Enkidu. Having now become fearful of his own death, he decides to seek Utnapishtim ("the Faraway"), and learn the secret of eternal life. Among the few survivors of the Great Flood, Utnapishtim and his wife are the only humans to have been granted immortality by the gods.
Old 20-02-2024, 09:24 PM
Master
[Originally Posted by one-light
On here - 2.13 million species on the planet... It must have been a big Ark.]

And a bigger mess which would have needed cleaning out each day
Old 20-02-2024, 09:37 PM
Master
just altering this message as spiritually told to remove that science link - don't ask, no idea...

Last edited by one-light : 21-02-2024 at 04:28 AM.
Old 20-02-2024, 10:21 PM
Pathfinder

Adam and Eve-Noah's Ark

One Light

These things you discuss have become classically defiined as creation vs. darwinism not that science hasn't come to respect God's plan and vice a versa concerning God inspiring science.If you read the King James Genesis concerning quote unquote creation you'll see there is a very compelling revelation that apparently many don't realize.The days of creation are reported with God being pleased and continuing each Earth corridor.Yet what does He mention concerning humanity's creation?He utters let "us" make man in our image and after our likeness.
The rest of creation He mentions no other words yet suddenly He mentions let us-who is the us He references? and he adds in our image.Bingo God logically is speaking to and about the angels and archangels.The rest of the Universe would have existed of course and the angels and archangels witnessing the Earth created.That's Creation's logic.There has been some fairly startling evidence concerning the fresh earth vs. the old earth.During 2017 some scientists found fossilized tree stumps in Antarctica after some other scienctists claimed Antarctica's age was 250 Million years.
The fossilized tree stumps irrefutedly showed proteins and fresh amino acids which would be impossible if any where near the age suggested causing the scientists to respnd woa!Archeology changed after that report was published.

If you check www.ChristianNews.Net -page 7 of it's science and technology page the story is there published Dec. 18th. 2017 and the Author's name is Garrett Haley.You can discern for yourself.The Christian Scientists claim it's proof of the flood.The 250 Million year claimants certainly were shocked.One more thing you should know is that during the last decade 1000 Scientists internationally signed away from much of Darwin's theories.You can verify that via Google.Because people twist I don't link things.You can check the News net page and ask Google yourself.The 1000 Scientist story was a while ago.

The majority of folks don't have the time to explore these stories yet with each increasing year after they're published there seems a force invariably that attemptively impedes them from being known.That force of course is evil.Perhaps some of this information will help you discern these modern generation litmuses.God's manifestation is a self evident thing.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!Absolutely Straight Forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 4:21 P.M. February 20th. 2024.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:25 AM
Master
I think we dreamed ourselves into existence through a collective and independent effort.

Just my opinion that's all.
utopiandreamchild
Old 21-02-2024, 02:30 AM
Molearner

As long as Scripture is only taken literally people will remain befuddled…….
Old 21-02-2024, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniRedVT
One Light

If you read the King James Genesis concerning quote unquote creation you'll see there is a very compelling revelation that apparently many don't realize.

It's written in all the various Bible's, not just in the King James.

I personally like,

The Complete Jewish Bible
26 Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, in the likeness of ourselves; and let them rule over the fish in the sea, the birds in the air, the animals, and over all the earth, and over every crawling creature that crawls on the earth."