Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Experiencer
prayors and manifesting?

just realized that "affirmations" are different that manifesting, creating, & the law of attraction" (lol), this whole time ive been posting things in the wrong place, so I moved this tread over here:

how do prayors work with "manifesting/creating/the law of attraction", how come sometimes they happen instantly and some times they never happen, are they just requests to the universe/god or what ever it is, do we also have the power to create.

What do you think and why?

example of a prayor that worked for me. was lost, hungry, exaused. Me and my brother rode our bikes down a dirt road that was supposed to link back by our house, we dropped for an hour and search for the way all over finally we gave up and decided to follow the road all the way back to the top. after a while I prayed for help, with in minutes I saw smoke from a backhoe, herd people shouting, and say the tractor moving. I told my brother that there where people working above us and that we should go up there and ask for help. we found the road that lead to that place and were there within a couple minutes, no one had been there all day the tractor was there, motor cold, there was a gallon of water and we followed this road, it was the one that we were looking for.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 27-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
Just realized that "affirmations" are different than manifesting, creating, & the law of attraction" (lol),
this whole time I've been posting things in the wrong place,
so I moved this tread over here:

How do prayers work with "manifesting/creating/the law of attraction",
how come sometimes
they happen instantly and some times they never happen,
are they just requests to the universe/God or whatever it is,
do we also have the power to create?

What do you think and why?
There are many books explaining... The Power of Prayer, Prayers Answered Guaranteed, for example...
The Power of Healing, Discover The Power Within You, The Game of Life and How To Play It....authors to look for...Dr Frederick Price, Florence Schovel-Shinn, Eric Butterworth, Catherine Ponder, Joel S. Goldsmith, Charles Fillmore, Emmit Fox...among MANY authors.
Then, you have Abraham-Hicks, "Ask And It IS Given" their first book.
Used Book Stores have many of these books.

Prayers have many facets.

I will just say the basics? As Jesus said...Believe and receive whatever you ask for in prayer...Matt 21:22 (Close enough).

Why do some things take awhile?

How confident are you when you ask?
How much emotion do you have behind your asking?
Do you doubt,waver in your desire or knowing it will come to you?

Abraham-Hicks has another book something like The Power of Emotions.

I could write a book myself! But I will stop here.

The main thing is to realize who you are...why is it you have
the power to create...Who is behind it all...
Take care.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-12-2014, 06:04 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the books and the authors, that was actually going be my next question for the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Why do some things take a while?[/i]
How confident are you when you ask?
How much emotion do you have behind your asking?
Do you doubt,waver in your desire or knowing it will come to you?

The things that dilute my confidence is that I’m still unsure on how things tie together such as my will, the natural workings of the world such as seasons, and other peoples wills. I can't yet say with complete confidence that something will happen because I don't know if I can defy the laws of nature or if someone elses will can trump my own.

Good questions though to contemplate and I’m sure all learn a lot once i pick up a book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The main thing is to realize who you are...why is it you have
the power to create...Who is behind it all...
Take care.

ya, in self-exploration i have completely lost myself, i am so many different things and have been so many different ways; not referring to drugs because i haven’t hardly used any in my life. And as far as the other two statements, I'm completely lost, I've always believed based off experience but last year i reached a point where my experiences completely folded in on themselves; what i mean is that at my current state of understanding I’m leaning strongly towards the notion that I am unbiased in my observations and it is very difficult to continue to conduct experiments with reliable results.

ah maybe you meant though questions in the other way, that i am "god" and thats why i have the power and that i am behind it, i don't know all have to learn more
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]