Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I also think we can make almost anything a god. Its tough. Yet it is how it is. And wisdom is simply knowing how it is!
Yeah Nah thanks for establishing what already is. I suppose re-establishing would be better/oddly suited saith the inner peace. You know what I love most about my loveable puny god? The fact that it can make himself the most insignificant of all the gods, so much so that it can make it self look like it doesn't exist. My puny god hates it when I call him that but we Bruthahz. Family gotta look out for family :) I like how the servants talk trying to nullify truth by such things as using negatives such as in this case TOUGH and proceeds into almost troll like motives, almost? Again these are the works of my favourite puny god and this is how I praise him. Although I don't praise him like I do with Big GOD and medium size God or slim Jim god, well I do but I don't. I'm glad my holy puny god can do the things it does without anyone seeing. I think that is a cool magic trick, what about you.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Suspended
Master
I was wondering about a certain verse in the bibles and pondered what it would be like to be a bible composer/editor. I'm sure Big GOD and medium size God and slim Jim god would want you to know how to examine things spiritually.
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of Big GOD, medium size God and slim Jim god.
I think it should read For all have sinned and have fallen from the Glory of GOD. I just knew you People had the answer.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Suspended
Master
Did you know that when the bibles say Yeshua pointed to John the Baptist as being Elijah wouldn't that mean that Yeshua would resemble Elisha because he asked for a double portion. Oh man I wasn't even thinking that enough to even ask.
Psssst hey it's your ego that gives you away if you didn't notice. That's even when you try to copy the Truth. Truth is Truth everything less than this belongs to my puny god.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Yeah Nah thanks for establishing what already is. I suppose re-establishing would be better/oddly suited saith the inner peace. You know what I love most about my loveable puny god? The fact that it can make himself the most insignificant of all the gods, so much so that it can make it self look like it doesn't exist. My puny god hates it when I call him that but we Bruthahz. Family gotta look out for family :) I like how the servants talk trying to nullify truth by such things as using negatives such as in this case TOUGH and proceeds into almost troll like motives, almost? Again these are the works of my favourite puny god and this is how I praise him. Although I don't praise him like I do with Big GOD and medium size God or slim Jim god, well I do but I don't. I'm glad my holy puny god can do the things it does without anyone seeing. I think that is a cool magic trick, what about you.

My God can do that as well. But what I like most about my God, is that he saved everyone; including people like you and I. The salvation of my God is all inclusive and leaves no one out!
Old 15-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
My God can do that as well. But what I like most about my God, is that he saved everyone; including people like you and I. The salvation of my God is all inclusive and leaves no one out!

Don't forget that ' God helps those who help themselves '
Old 15-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Don't forget that ' God helps those who help themselves '

God also helps those who cannot help themselves.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Suspended
Master
Twould be funny when Big GOD still has His back turned on a certain People that helped themselves to a certain someone's inheritance, so one of the medium size Gods had this son, although I say one I mean all four of the medium size Gods.. So this son has many figures dotted all over the planet. These particular sons help the ones that helped themselves to certain someone's inheritance to really take a GOOD look at himself, so when the time comes he won't be able to say he wasn't warned. <-------is that the love they speak of? Lol
Old 16-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Master
I wonder what teens think God wants? Its not easy to get the perspective of teens, but once you start them, then it flows easier and often. Or even seniors, and their wise views. Hey, what do you think God wants?

Get people to open up and see what they are thinking. I spoke with one fella who thinks God wants to kill us all. I said to him, " Why would God create billions of humans , just to kill them off like doomed cattle?" There was no backing down in him. It was as if he was trained all his life to think that God was ignorant, vengeful and hateful. Just a mass murderer. I could not get through. His mind had a great solid wall around his heart.

To answer the question , " What do you think God wants", one would have to know something about God.
Old 16-11-2017, 09:00 PM
kjw47

Quote:
I wonder what teens think God wants? Its not easy to get the perspective of teens, but once you start them, then it flows easier and often. Or even seniors, and their wise views. Hey, what do you think God wants?

Get people to open up and see what they are thinking. I spoke with one fella who thinks God wants to kill us all. I said to him, " Why would God create billions of humans , just to kill them off like doomed cattle?" There was no backing down in him. It was as if he was trained all his life to think that God was ignorant, vengeful and hateful. Just a mass murderer. I could not get through. His mind had a great solid wall around his heart.

To answer the question , " What do you think God wants", one would have to know something about God.

None should ask that question--ALL on earth who love Jesus already knows what God wants. Its all there in the teachings Jesus gave to all for free.
Old 16-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Notice this negative about its not easy to get the perspective of teens. I only caught that because another bigot(its all the same to me) replied to it(itself, its all the same to me). Just maybe that person(troll) doesn't know how to use the power of the spirit of holiness which is what is known as the Holy Spirit. That same spirit of holiness that can speak in many tongue opposed to the regular two you get from our puny god. I love and praise my puny god so much I want not only tell the whole world I'm also going to tell the whole Earth. Notice its the same bigots, trolls and the likes that have an urge to gather around certain people? So we've covered the troll and now he wants to talk about all the goody good things with his premeditated negative SEED of inFLUence to attempt to darken the mind of unaware onlookers, we can now cover another guy that comes using that name Jesus. The jesus he speaks of is the one that only has 9 commandments. Remember that's being kind to She/He/IT. Lets just be bystanders and watch their well thought out antics in play.