Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 02-03-2016, 01:12 AM
Ascender
Though I like the cleverness (as I'm seeing) of Hari Om.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Though I like the cleverness (as I'm seeing) of Hari Om.

lol I hadn't noticed what you noticed. Not too clever here.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Vinayaka, since Hari Om joined the forum, s/he has been advertising rudraksha-ratna.com and its sister websites. Its a spamming account in my opinion. Like s/he is telling you about rudraksha-ratna.com, her/his signature is having link to chakrayog.in, both the websites are headed by the same person as I'm seeing. I'm finding it ironic that rudraksha-ratna.com is selling gemstones, prosperity yantras, puja services for Lakshmi and Kuber, but then also the website is using such tricks to try to earn more money. Well if your Lakshmi and Kuber pujas work then why don't you yourself do them instead of spam advertising your websites on forum.

Om Namah Shivaye kralaro,

If you feel sharing own experience or what I got on the Internet is spam then it is your opinion. I only share those stuff which related to topic or on going discussion which I actually find on the Internet while searching. And as far as signature is concerned I got a lot of useful information on these sites that's why I have started following these sites.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
Was wondering how powerful are the Shiva mantra, coz one person said not to use any other mantra when using this.

Did the Shiva mantra improve your psychic powers or awaken something in yourself?

How's your social life, sex life, business life, personal life and spiritual life after chanting this for a months or year or so?

Namaste, as an Aaiyyanist Hindu i would say it depends on how attuned you are to the resonant energy of the Universe and its manifestations. Some Aaiyyanists use mantra, some use rituals, some use meditation. Some Tantric practitioners of Aaiyyanism egotistically try to increase their powers and improve their material life (money, sex) via rituals and poojas to Asuric entities. Other mainstream Aaiyyanists use mantra to clear their mind in preparation for 'the ritual'.

I suggest you try it and see. If you are attuned it may help quickly - but as you continue to chant you may find yourself changing to become attuned.

Dravidian Aaiyyanists always find their own path and do not condone/condemn anyone following different ones as we are all going in the same direction :)

Udaiyan
Old 18-04-2016, 09:27 AM
Seeker

After years of chanting mantras you may, but be carefully, to not use the siddhis in the wrong way.